Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
pros: guys who are really good at a thing, not average good, like SUPER good. If you want it done right, ask a pro but be careful because you will have to pay them
cons: these guys are up to no good. they are trying to trick you and have a criminal record. they are good at doing it, so if you think you're talking to a pro watch out because it might really be a con

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
con: this thread

Miss Psychosis

Pros: A larger fandom for Taylor Swift
Cons: Killing every other musician alive.

playground tough
Pros: an 'epic win'
Cons: ????

Miss Psychosis

If you don't honestly think the only reason TayTay isn't even more of a cultural sensation is due to oversaturation by other musicians then you can Get The Heck Away.

tao of lmao

pros: Aaron Hernandez, OJ Simpson, Ray Lewis

cons: Aaron Hernandez, OJ Simpson

Miss Psychosis

[Sports joke]

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Pros: Derogatory term for people with cybernetic prosthesis in the not-so-distant future.
Cons: Bard dump stat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

[Sports joke voice] Baseball is better than other sports.

Stormyish

Pros: Football, Basketball, Baseball
Cons: Murders, Tax-Evaders, Arsonists

Bwee
pro: http://www.brobible.com/life/article/man-cooking-ramen-speedo-rockets/

ron color

Vendor Trash posted:

Stormyish

happens to the best of us

cuntman.net

pro: stands for professional. when making a list weighing all the factors of a decision these are the good things. the things that professionals want

con: stands for convict. when making a list you do NOT want these things!!

cuntman.net

Vendor Trash posted:

lol

Ace of Baes
pro: i recommend you plea guilty, for a lighter sentence,
con: blood and bones, i'm going to eat your family tooo
pro: i don't think you should take the stand

----------------

cuntman.net

pros and cons represent the karmic balance within a concept. if the pros outnumber the cons then they can bring about order and use their expertise to use the concept for good purposes but if the cons outnumber the pros they can beat them up and steer the concept towards evil

Stormyish

what if inmates aren't trapped in jail, but everybody else is trapped outside of the jail?

Ace of Baes
the yin yang was the original pro vs. con, it was later refined as the yin yang twins

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ppl should say pro instead of bro it just is a nice thing to call somebody

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
when ppl go "you're a real pro at this" sarcastically, it really peeves me off. one time i said something and somebody was like "ok i'll listen to the pro" and i got in their face and said "yeah you SHOULD listen to the pro"

----------------

Stormyish

WetNightmare posted:

ppl should say pro instead of bro it just is a nice thing to call somebody

yeah but "whats up little pro" will set their brother up with a false sense of achievement
he'll never live up to the "little pro" title and his whole world will collapse
you're a loving monster

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Stormyish posted:

yeah but "whats up little pro" will set their brother up with a false sense of achievement
he'll never live up to the "little pro" title and his whole world will collapse
you're a loving monster

my little brother was actually quite larger than me and died from anorexia as a result

----------------

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

pros: guys who are really good at a thing, not average good, like SUPER good. If you want it done right, ask a pro but be careful because you will have to pay them
cons: these guys are up to no good. they are trying to trick you and have a criminal record. they are good at doing it, so if you think you're talking to a pro watch out because it might really be a con

this was really good. it subverted my expectation of a list of good/bad things by defining pros and cons with the common vernacular the words are used for. I definitely laughed out loud, albeit briefly

Piso Mojado

Vendor Trash posted:

haha

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Vendor Trash posted:

i get it.

i am he

i dont

i am he

oh nvm. i do lol.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

you're obviously not a golfer

Piso Mojado

pros: mario and luigi

cons: sacco and vinzetti

Stormyish

WetNightmare posted:

my little brother was actually quite larger than me and died from anorexia as a result

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

----------------

• Locked thread