Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Burt posted:

:staredog: Nice one dude...

I wish it was me, someone linked it in irc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
I'm super excited about the new tank physics, but super bummed that big tank shells slamming into a little tank don't cause the tank to be blown back like they got hit by The Hulk or something...that would just be too good for words.

Edit: aaand I like how the Armored Warfare forums are already full of everyone from the World of Tanks forums, and they are vigorously debating topics such as SBMM, RNG, capping, camouflage, invisible tanks, premium tanks, and zero damage crits.

KaiserSchnitzel fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Mar 7, 2015

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

I'm super excited about the new tank physics, but super bummed that big tank shells slamming into a little tank don't cause the tank to be blown back like they got hit by The Hulk or something...that would just be too good for words.

I just think that just some purely visual rocking on the suspension wouldn't be too much to ask for.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

Edit: aaand I like how the Armored Warfare forums are already full of everyone from the World of Tanks forums, and they are vigorously debating topics such as SBMM, RNG, capping, camouflage, invisible tanks, premium tanks, and zero damage crits.

You should ask the forum mods to moderate the stuff to be more on topic. But of course, that won't happen because of who is there now.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Well apparently a 3k+ damge game in a 12t gives you 21,000 WN8..

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
If you upset SS he will quite literally delete your account. H is paranoid as gently caress about WoT players stalking him into AW just because they hate him and the slightest thing sets him off on a banning/account deletion spree.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 7, 2015

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

That FCM 50t gets hit before the reticle is even on him :confused:

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

PirateBob posted:

That FCM 50t gets hit before the reticle is even on him :confused:

replays do that all the time.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!

Agrajag posted:

If you upset SS he will quite literally delete your account. H is paranoid as gently caress about WoT players stalking him into AW just because they hate him and the slightest thing sets him off on a banning/account deletion spree.

Probably because they can out him as a racist extreme-right nutjob and he'll lose his meal ticket. He's definitely right to be paranoid about that even if he's not in the right.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
My.com is a Russian company. I do not think they give the slightest gently caress about bigotry, racism, and sexism.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Agrajag posted:

My.com is a Russian company. I do not think they give the slightest gently caress about bigotry, racism, and sexism.

They probably don't want a known anti-Russian bigot being a figurehead of the English-language Armored Warfare moderation team.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

BadLlama posted:

Well apparently a 3k+ damge game in a 12t gives you 21,000 WN8..

I guess it's not surprising considering 3k+ damage requires like 2/3 of your ammo supply to hit and full pen for damage (not counting fires and such.)

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Dear Wargaming,

Please nerf the loving 67 into the ground already. I'm sick and tired of 47%ers being bailed out by this thing because pubbies are too retarded to deal with it and keep dying without spotting so my LEFH can't clean up.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Desuwa posted:

Probably because they can out him as a racist extreme-right nutjob and he'll lose his meal ticket. He's definitely right to be paranoid about that even if he's not in the right.

I dunno, I think you're giving him too much credit. In his mind he is clearly never wrong so the people criticizing him are just trolls. And why shouldn't he ban trolls?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Dear Wargaming,

Please nerf the loving 67 into the ground already. I'm sick and tired of 47%ers being bailed out by this thing because pubbies are too retarded to deal with it and keep dying without spotting so my LEFH can't clean up.

T67? It just got nerfed 40m of view range. But with binos and camo net it can still shoot up the place p good.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Just lost to Nightmare_Luna's team in the Match-up Melee tournament. Our T1HT wasn't moving at the start, after typing in chat, so we were wondering what was going on:

hahahahahah pubbies.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
since this wasn't mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBWHoh93Zm0

a wargaming review of the cdc. When are we getting that map? I just want to see how many pubbies try to camp their own landing craft spawn point.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.
I played a clan wars tonight! Got bitched at because I called out our caller for being a noob because he kept clicking the map where all our tanks were dead and nobody could spot.

Expected to get kicked from ROXY. Nope! Top damage.

Hope I get my gold.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

JuffoWup posted:

a wargaming review of the cdc. When are we getting that map? I just want to see how many pubbies try to camp their own landing craft spawn point.

I'd just like to say everything about the AMX CDC is fantastic.

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

It really is a fun tank to drive

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Agrajag posted:

I'd just like to say everything about the AMX CDC is fantastic.

It's really quite nice, alot of fun to use in strongholds as well since its competitive or in some cases flat out better then non-premium tier 8 mediums.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Easy 8 is actually the best scout.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
I've been trying to get the modifier bonus on all my tanks; and it sucks. Then I hop into the Church III and am getting unmodified xp north of 1500 every match. I think I'm going to grind this one out for a while.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

We're gonna get free poo poo just for logging in:

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/daily-login-bonus-missions/

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

"Credit missions are too generous, all the extra credits flood the server with gold ammo spam! Give out 50k credits just for logging in instead!"

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Free SU-100Y for logging in 60 times? I'm there.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

By the way don't sell your loving T7 Combat Car you idiots. A fun tank that is always top tier is a good thing to keep around in case they make low tier maps less cancerous.

Also 3mil credits, ~3500 gold and some equipment for logging in sounds nice. Gonna be fun logging into other peoples accounts for them.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Obviously american players are a bunch of welfare queens, mooching off hard working European players! :argh:

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Hellsau posted:

By the way don't sell your loving T7 Combat Car you idiots. A fun tank that is always top tier is a good thing to keep around in case they make low tier maps less cancerous.

Also 3mil credits, ~3500 gold and some equipment for logging in sounds nice. Gonna be fun logging into other peoples accounts for them.

I already have the T7. Gold gold gold. Also, 40k more exp to get this PAX mission. Seems after everyone's went to bed, my Church III isn't as much of a money maker. It's me, I'm the Lord of the Pubbies.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Incase anyone is wondering the SU-100y is a hella fun TD that has some sorta doomsday gold ammo that does 500 dmg per shot at tier 6.

Don't believe my scrub rear end? Well then let Phontoman convince you with this archaic video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACznIvIWLVA

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
Reminds me that I downloaded an old client just so I could youtube this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q1GL1sSelM

13 kills, Kolobanov (won 1v8), 2750 damage. While I'm sad they nerfed that thing, it was necessary (on the other hand, they haven't buffed pubbie intelligence). I will probably never have a game that good again.

maev
Dec 6, 2010
Economically illiterate Tory Boy Bollocks brain.
Keep away from children
Does Europe get this too? We're the welfare queens not America :argh:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

So far it's on SEA and US so I guess it's to keep retention up on the lovely, empty servers.

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

maev posted:

Does Europe get this too? We're the welfare queens not America :argh:

well hey at least we get a free Camo net for doing the stupid weekend mission

Plasmafountain
Jun 17, 2008

Gjb44qR30TrXySY8KlYj
aDoIinVaTuSzYiIcJW0X
CFH41zGPe0NieRGI0ppw
cjacCucvE3Nb6yGL5RBI
ZK8uKdfcKVAjx88i9OdD
MWopLq0vuSork4Pmo96X
RK9yQWVaIbAOnQeMK5LQ
6AjJjBEJyOd09rD0nsSp
U642YevIvh3yxUudXPwj
f8KaFnF612JnPE1ziZLb

Plasmafountain fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Feb 28, 2023

srb
Jul 24, 2007

TheFluff posted:

Reminds me that I downloaded an old client just so I could youtube this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q1GL1sSelM

13 kills, Kolobanov (won 1v8), 2750 damage. While I'm sad they nerfed that thing, it was necessary (on the other hand, they haven't buffed pubbie intelligence). I will probably never have a game that good again.

Oh man, one kill away from that loving medal.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

JuffoWup posted:

this was the last game of the night and a hillarious note to end on. steel wall in CDC

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
I got a steel wall in a Lorraine once.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
So long as everybody is posting replays

Proof that pubbies are completely incompetent. Let it be known that I am dumb enough to run a speed governor long enough that it damages my engine, but every other player in the match is total trash. Someone brings a Pz I C, a Tiger II forgets how to pen an IS-3, a KV-5 hides from a Hellcat, and a Rhoomba tries to camp behind a rock with his gunshield poking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ensign Expendable posted:

I got a steel wall in a Lorraine once.

Get good.