Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

Cristiano crying into his pillow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilbur.walsh
Jan 3, 2008

Whoaaaat?
suarez is on fire since like the last 5 matches or so.

edit: alves's foul was completely unnessecary.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Suarez is extremely good

Anyway Barca are leaders and now Messi has 30 goals much like Penaldo

wilbur.walsh
Jan 3, 2008

Whoaaaat?

El Hefe posted:

Anyway Barca are leaders and now Messi has 30 goals much like Penaldo

And unlike Penaldo Messi did need only 2 instead of 9 penalty goals to reach the 30-mark.

wilbur.walsh fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Mar 8, 2015

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Came here to post that ^^^^^
Oh how the tables have turned

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Going to be in Madrid on 3/22, never been before. Any suggestions on where to watch the game against Barcelona?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Going to be in Madrid on 3/22, never been before. Any suggestions on where to watch the game against Barcelona?

Is Russ here, he's the expert on this.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Top of the morning table to you.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Spain in general is p. poo poo for footy in bars and pubs but a dead cert is the James Joyce by the Banco de Espana metro station http://www.jamesjoycemadrid.com/

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

finally watched a replay of the goals. Suarez is sexy as hell and if I was Madrid i'd be both terrified and pissed I spent all that money on some twink Hamez when a real man was available. That outside the foot finish was class on class on class

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its going to be great when he bites Pepe

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It wouldn't surprise me if Pepe amputated his arm before hand and stitched it back on so when Suarez bites him he can literally have his arm come off.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

BWV posted:

finally watched a replay of the goals. Suarez is sexy as hell and if I was Madrid i'd be both terrified and pissed I spent all that money on some twink Hamez when a real man was available. That outside the foot finish was class on class on class

Yeah and he was robbed of that penalty as well. I was totally against him at first but man his footwork and team work have won me over.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Pepe is going to have some excuse to miss the Clasico, either red card himself against Levante or come down with stomach influenza the day before if that fails.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

Spain in general is p. poo poo for footy in bars and pubs but a dead cert is the James Joyce by the Banco de Espana metro station http://www.jamesjoycemadrid.com/

Thanks for the recommendation. Not far from the hotel so maybe we'll check it out.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
It's impossible to hate Suarez if he plays for your team, he's just way too good.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

El Hefe posted:

It's impossible to hate Suarez if he plays for your team, he's just way too good.

if the worst thing you do is bite people your not even in the top 10 of shittiest humans in La Liga.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

El Hefe posted:

It's not just the talent either- his work rate is through the roof.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ewar Woowar posted:

It's not just the talent either- his work rate is through the roof.

He just can't wait to get his teeth stuck in

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Never liked football

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Marca had this cover today saying that if RM loses in the Camp Nou then Florentino would fire Carlo.

But then Floren called for an emergency press conference to dismiss those reports and that Marca was making it up lol

http://www.marca.com/2015/03/12/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1426159458.html

Gotta love Spain

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
The fun part was when Florentino said, in the press conference, 'why didn't Marca just call me or something?'

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/13/barcelona-president-stand-trial-alleged-tax-fraud-neymar-transfer

Bartomeu, Rosell and Barca are going to trial over tax fraud when signing Neymar

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Marca had this cover today saying that if RM loses in the Camp Nou then Florentino would fire Carlo.

But then Floren called for an emergency press conference to dismiss those reports and that Marca was making it up lol

http://www.marca.com/2015/03/12/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1426159458.html

Gotta love Spain

lol

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Sounds like Laporta is coming back.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

El Hefe posted:

remember when florien went public to assure mourinho wans't leaving and then he left

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mans posted:

remember when florien went public to assure mourinho wans't leaving and then he left

I dont

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
The infamous "Marca no miente" cover

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

one club having a press conference to counter a claim made in their own partisan rag while the other is having it's former board members be charged with tax fraud. Spain is the best

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
While another got a bunch of ex-directors in jail and two more teams have their players accused of match fixing

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

BWV posted:

one club having a press conference to counter a claim made in their own partisan rag while the other is having it's former board members be charged with tax fraud. Spain is the best

Lol at Barca frauds trying to downplay their clubs illegal activities by equating Uncle Flos denial of Marca with their clubs massive tax evasions. Shameful stuff.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
It really doesn't matter, they already announced elections by the end of the season so Bartomeu and the whole board only have 3 months left at Barca and they know it.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

El Hefe posted:

It really doesn't matter, they already announced elections by the end of the season so Bartomeu and the whole board only have 3 months left at Barca and they know it.

How does it feel to literally be Rangers

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Byolante posted:

How does it feel to literally be Rangers

Given their abuse of young kids, surely they're celtic?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

:captainpop:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

serious gaylord posted:

Big Josep (bartomeu) knew

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
There are a bunch of apartment buildings right next to Eibar's stadium

Looks pretty cool with the mountains nearby too

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Looks like a cool place to play and watch. Goon meet there in a few years?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
The dwarf autist scored at a penalty!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

dont worry. he'll score another. Real football fans, aka barca boyz, know that penalties dont really count and only poo poo players consider them equal to plays generated by real skill.

• Locked thread