Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Goons Christopher Pyne is at QUT today and I asked him to attend a Something Awful dot com meet up this month and he decline by saying

"I know what you guys do."

Hello Chris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
He was referring to the unemployed.

Jibs Monteef
Dec 13, 2009
Dang. I was hoping so that I'd have a good reason to be aggro at him but there's a lot of Andrew Turnbulls out there.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Anidav posted:

Can anyone else see Tony milking IS for a narrow election victory?

I see him milking the hell out if it every day come hell or high water.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Pickled Tink posted:

New first dog.

Brenda knows whats up :cabot::hf::cabot:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I can't believe I spoke to Pyne directly. It felt weird.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Anidav posted:

I hope you replied "we know what you do with unicorns too Chris" Another win for metadata!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Anidav posted:

Goons Christopher Pyne is at QUT today and I asked him to attend a Something Awful dot com meet up this month and he decline by saying

"I know what you guys do."

Hello Chris.

Christopher pyne is ironicwarcriminal.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Anidav posted:

Did you see his gills?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

So which is more likely: A Pyne staffer looking at this thread, Pyne himself looking at this thread or some security guys looking at this thread and informing Pyne of it?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

So which is more likely: A Pyne staffer looking at this thread, Pyne himself looking at this thread or some security guys looking at this thread and informing Pyne of it?

D) Anidav being naive and stupid

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
I doubt Pyne knows how the internet works.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Gough Suppressant posted:

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
Its funnier to believe that Pyne reads the thread, and gets upset everytime someome posts the Crying Pyne gif.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Gough Suppressant posted:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Do you think Pyne knows about the pyne pinata with a cattleprod ritual at all? Oops drat.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Still waiting for someone to post the signup sheet I believe.

Pred1ct
Feb 20, 2004
Burninating

GoldStandardConure posted:

Its funnier to believe that Pyne reads the thread, and gets upset everytime someome posts the Crying Pyne gif.

test

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Dear Chris,

What do you think of Ariel Sharon?

Love,
Avshalom

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
My advice to Tony Abbott: change campaign from Stop the Boats to Stop the Toads

Pros: Cane toads are ugly and therefore an easy target of hatred; cane toads are not covered by UN conventions and may be tortured without fear of Gillian Triggs; openly torturing cane toads would be universally popular with Aussie Battlers and bleeding-heart Leftys

Cons: Stopping the toads will have an environmental benefit, thereby ruining the economy; MPs may be mistaken for toads and stopped

uncanny

Ten Becquerels fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Mar 9, 2015

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Avshalom posted:

Dear Chris,

What do you think of Ariel Sharon?

Love,
Avshalom

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
See, you're doing it all wrong. You need to send a limo out to his residence, a courier then steps out and hands him a gold envelope. Inside is a silk printed invitation to an EXCLUSIVE BALL, dedicated to the IPA/the Mineral's Council/Business Australia, with all funds raised going to the Master Builders Association. With the address/function room the same location as the SA meetup.

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
Whose arse do I have to blow smoke up to get rid of this baby?

Ten Becquerels posted:

Pros: Cane toads are ugly and therefore an easy target of hatred; cane toads are not covered by UN conventions and may be tortured without fear of Gillian Triggs; openly torturing cane toads would be universally popular with Aussie Battlers and bleeding-heart Leftys

Cons: Stopping the toads will have an environmental benefit, thereby ruining the economy; MPs may be mistaken for toads and stopped

uncanny

Ariel Sharon doesn't look a bit like Joe Hockey

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Ten Becquerels posted:

uncanny

But Abbott said he wanted to build the toads of the future.

I'll show myself out...

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.
Maybe Pyne has it set up so he gets emailed when his name is mentioned on the interwebz

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

auzdark posted:

Maybe Pyne has it set up so he gets emailed when his name is mentioned on the interwebz

I hope that isn't tax payer funded. Crawling the web like that is kind of expensive.

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Jumpingmanjim posted:

I'll show myself out...

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Battletoads

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Mr Chips posted:

Ariel Sharon doesn't look a bit like Joe Hockey

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

auzdark posted:

Mills confirmed for Pynes SA account.

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

And I'm happy just to sit here,
At a table with old friends.
And see which one of us can tell the biggest lies

Blocked from Pyne's FB page for posting this gif. Quoting so I can see it in all its wonder, again.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

hooman posted:

Holy loving mother of god. Keep doubling down Tones. Not a single shred of self reflection.
Why would he do anything else?

The main criticism in that article is that this report somehow damages Australia on the world stage.

Last time I checked the world stage doesn't get a vote in Australian federal elections.

Also, much of the talk about this report is about "independence". To be honest that doesn't carry much weight with many people.

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic

Jumpingmanjim posted:

I'll show myself out...

To build the toads of the future, we must clear away the toads of the past. Preferably with 9 irons, cricket bats and water pistols full of Dettol.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Farewell Anidav's DIO avatar, you were too good for ZA WARUDO. :japan:

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Anidav posted:

Battletoads

That didn't take long at all.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Oh, a new avatar again. Cool.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

Graic Gabtar posted:

Why would he do anything else?

The main criticism in that article is that this report somehow damages Australia on the world stage.

Last time I checked the world stage doesn't get a vote in Australian federal elections.

Also, much of the talk about this report is about "independence". To be honest that doesn't carry much weight with many people.

Drink piss

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Okay, this is a shoutout to Christopher Pyne, and/or the staffer who he has assigned to read this forum for policy ideas (lol).

I demand that you show some sign at your next press conference or parliament debate that indicates that you do indeed read this forum.

You probably already know what sign we need to confirm it.

I'll be waiting.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Les Affaires posted:

Okay, this is a shoutout to Christopher Pyne, and/or the staffer who he has assigned to read this forum for policy ideas (lol).

I demand that you show some sign at your next press conference or parliament debate that indicates that you do indeed read this forum.

You probably already know what sign we need to confirm it.

I'll be waiting.

A staffer for Pyne is a member of SA and has been for quite a few years now. I play CS with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

EvilElmo posted:

A staffer for Pyne is a member of SA and has been for quite a few years now. I play CS with them.

D... do they post here? :ohdear:

• Locked thread