Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Hitomi really is one of the best characters in this manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Nondevor posted:

In the newest Hinamatsuri chapter, Hitomi goes to America!

I don't remember if the series has a thread, so here it is. It's great.

In the latest chapter of Hinamatsuri (we actually have a thread for this... but, erm, it might've been pushed way to the back!):

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

:3:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Zai x 10 - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zai-x-10/Vol-037-Ch-000--Stakeout-Arc?id=222386

The Evil Thing
Jul 3, 2010

For some reason, amidst all the death and violence, I found that chapter really dark.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This is faaaaantastic

http://imgur.com/gallery/Hx2FW

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You're right, it's amazing. And now I'm at a cliffhanger waiting desperately for Chapter 2 to continue.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
tbqh it's perfectly fine as a one-shot.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
:siren: Voynich Hotel 67 :siren:

Motherfucking 5 year time skip :supaburn: And we don't know what happened with Taizou and Elna, gently caress.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Girls Group No. 7 updated!! As usual it's kind of whimsical and dreamlike. Also featuring: the ugliest fairy in history. :ironicat:

EDIT: Oh, and the latest chapter of Sakamoto is up ~somewhere~ also. Fun with balloons! It's amazing how Sakamoto can turn the most ordinary into the extraordinary!! And it ends in a cliffhanger too!

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Mar 9, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

DrSunshine posted:

Girls Group No. 7 updated!! As usual it's kind of whimsical and dreamlike. Also featuring: the ugliest fairy in history. :ironicat:

I am very enthused that this is being translated again.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Hinamatsuri Anzumatsuri updated

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Centaur's Worries 60

What the gently caress :psypop:

Thunk
Oct 15, 2007
This isn't the first time we've seen that character. It's been established that CentaurVerse Japan is a society that comes down hard on species discrimination and general disharmony. A kids' show that demonizes extreme political views sort of makes sense in that context, though it's hard to imagine that children, or anyone else, would find it entertaining.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Thunk posted:

This isn't the first time we've seen that character. It's been established that CentaurVerse Japan is a society that comes down hard on species discrimination and general disharmony. A kids' show that demonizes extreme political views sort of makes sense in that context, though it's hard to imagine that children, or anyone else, would find it entertaining.
I'd own the entire series of Pretty Horn on blu ray.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I own the limited edition School Swimsuit Ver. Pretty Horn Figma.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I got a figure of the conspiracy theorist dude.
drat, he ugly.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I own the limited edition School Swimsuit Ver. Pretty Horn Figma.

I do too, but I switched out the head for the conspiracy theorist dude. It's pretty rad.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

So i checked the translator's blog: "this is the second to last chapter."

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
It ends on 68?? Missed opportunity

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

vkeios posted:

So i checked the translator's blog: "this is the second to last chapter."

Yeah that makes sense, this feels a LOT like an ending, but it doesn't have anything on our main characters! One more chapter oughta sort things out.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Mighty Dicktron posted:

It ends on 68?? Missed opportunity

Don't worry, he's making a joke about it, it's just not the joke you expect.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Uchi-no-Maou-Kamimasen-yo/Ch-015--My-Demon-King-is-a-Santa?id=223256

Bad Santa

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Awww! He was so nice to that sick kid! I bet she had the best Christmas. :3:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

A dragon punch that can be performed without ever leaving a block? How unrealistic.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

This year's true christmas present goes to the child psychatrists.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Thunk posted:

I love centaur worries japan because its this sort of pseudo utopia that would be perfect it wasn't so loving weird and somewhat orwellian by design. Like literally executing people for intolerance/hate crimes and having distilled propaganda for children's cartoons.

Oh and its entertaining enough that the girl told her mom to wait till the previews for the next episode ended before getting ready for bed or whatever.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
New Pet Demon King

This page is the type of reason I read this series, it's great, Yuuki's great

edit: oh poo poo the last page trumps that one, Yuuki owns

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Psycho-san updated

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Hey! The part-legit part-scammer fortune lady is back!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

The latest chapter of GIrls Group No.7 is ... uh... :psyduck:

Pretty surreal, even for this thread! I like it a lot because it doesn't have an undertone of fanservice like some of the other manga (even Sumire had some fanservice with that female puppeteer!), but man, the stories are really strange sometimes!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i should probably post it here too, Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko (the goldfish manga) got a sequel in another magazine

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shin-chimoguri-ringo-to-kingyobachi-otoko-r13842

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Hey DrSunshine, you were wondering about that one manga with the schoolgirl wearing the horse mask last year that was called AFO Guard. Its oneshot got translated a while ago. Hopefully more gets translated.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Allarion posted:

Hey DrSunshine, you were wondering about that one manga with the schoolgirl wearing the horse mask last year that was called AFO Guard. Its oneshot got translated a while ago. Hopefully more gets translated.

Aha! Excellent. Most excellent!!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Also another chapter of chapter of Saiki got posted. Super-short though for whatever reason.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Allarion posted:

:( Best Surreal Mangas are the ones who do not go to any lengths to explain the surreality. Sometimes a girl wearing a horse mask should be just a girl wearing a horse mask.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Allarion posted:

Also another chapter of chapter of Saiki got posted. Super-short though for whatever reason.

Just like those dummies' hair!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The pet Demon King manga got creepy and weird :(

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
God drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Nate RFB posted:

The pet Demon King manga got creepy and weird :(

I'm mostly impressed at how they played it off completely straight. :v:

• Locked thread