Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

DiscoJ posted:

That happening occasionally is better than it just not being used at all. It could be a counterpoint/mirror of medic (since he can apparently directly reprogram stuff, right?)

Now that you point it out, it'd be pretty neat if that's how Chase gets fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Poison Mushroom posted:

At least they actually use Wild in combat. They've used Technique exactly once outside of the debut two parter

Three times. A short Chase fight that was interrupted by Heart. The Heart fight where he almost killed himself to take down Heart. Disarming bombs during Mach's Deadheat debut. Of those three only the second was meaningful.

Technique really got the shaft. It never really got any time as "The New Thing". Right after its debut Mach showed up; once the Mach wave died down Deadheat shows up; once Deadheat died down (this last episode) Formula shows up.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Is it kosher to talk in here about reseeding for a torrent? Because a buddy of mine was trying to watch Kyoryuger, and he needs help getting the movie so he can watch it in his spare time.

EDIT: Nevermind, I happened to forgot KRDL was a thing. :downs:

LightningKimba fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Mar 7, 2015

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Last crosspost from me from the Xenoverse thread.

Burkion posted:

So since the last time I shared my Kamen Rider Brisk, I have completed the game and nearly maxed out his level. Of course this means I got all of his armor bits, which means only one thing for a hero of justice- dumb looking and unweildly final form!

...yeah I didn't like that very much, so instead I just decided to mix and match to make the best, most Kamen Rider looking motherfucker with a tail.

For those wanting to know, I used the Elite chest plate, Ultimate F pants, Z Fighter boots, and Berserk gloves, topped off with the obvious Saiyaman Helmet.

Now say it with me-

RIDER PUNCH

Just in case anyone here wants to join me in defending justice with fists of fury and orange helmets.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Burkion posted:

Just in case anyone here wants to join me in defending justice with fists of fury and orange helmets.

I'll be absolutely honest with you.

I love your character. I see it and feel bad about how mine is just me. I'd totally fight to defend justice with you.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'll be absolutely honest with you.

I love your character. I see it and feel bad about how mine is just me. I'd totally fight to defend justice with you.

Apparently other people approve of him- I keep coming on to find he was on Auto Patrols while I was away.

I am not joking when I say the entire reason I wanted this game was to explore this idea- when I learned you could be a Freeza, have the Cooler mouth plate, and wear that helmet, I knew what I had to do.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I'm probably going to make some kind of Saiyan punchman/Saiyaman fusion thing, go as Gekiranger as possible with it.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Ninninger is pretty great so far but the ending dance is totally weak compared to past ending dances.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dexie posted:

Ninninger is pretty great so far but the ending dance is totally weak compared to past ending dances.
Just wait for the videos of kids and parents dancing along to start playing.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
So it looks like the next episode will be more a new toy episode than a White episode based on the preview.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Burkion posted:

Last crosspost from me from the Xenoverse thread.

The female Majin racial costume, Dyno Woo-gi, has a bitchin scarf as part of the top. I might have to turn my ladybuu into a Rider tonight :stare:

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

deadly_pudding posted:

The female Majin racial costume, Dyno Woo-gi, has a bitchin scarf as part of the top. I might have to turn my ladybuu into a Rider tonight :stare:

I'll warn- one super annoying thing is that lady characters cannot wear the traditional helmet.

They get the Great Saiyawoman/Saiyaman 2 helmet design instead (though with the wrong colors for some reason)

Like, it changes depending on if a dude is wearing it or a woman, I tested it out the other day. Also apparently women can't get the Great Saiyaman Pose option in over world. No idea why

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Burkion posted:

I'll warn- one super annoying thing is that lady characters cannot wear the traditional helmet.

They get the Great Saiyawoman/Saiyaman 2 helmet design instead (though with the wrong colors for some reason)

Like, it changes depending on if a dude is wearing it or a woman, I tested it out the other day. Also apparently women can't get the Great Saiyaman Pose option in over world. No idea why

It's okay, I still have access to the full suite of Ginyu Force poses.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
My reasons for not getting Xenoverse are dwindling.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
OOOs is in the Kamen Rider 3 movie and I am SUPER HAPPY.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I kinda want each of the Riders to give him Medals so he can go IchiNiSan.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Cool things this week: Chase's evil Bop-It saying FUNKY SPIKE in a menacing tone, Ninninger's monster of the week being Dogold on roller skates

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Brother Entropy posted:

Cool things this week: Chase's evil Bop-It saying FUNKY SPIKE in a menacing tone, Ninninger's monster of the week being Dogold on roller skates

he looks more like Endorf to me.

also I'm glad they avoided going too deep on Red right now. I was worried when he took over against Gabi that it was just going to be Taka winning against him after he took out the rest of the group but he basically got his rear end kicked and they had to run away

Also I really like Gabi's design. The way that his face looks like a normal human's got split in half to show his monster face is pretty cool for showing that he was probably a normal guy that got transformed into a monster.

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 9, 2015

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Carranger 45 is up.

Only three episodes left to go!

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Cliff Racer posted:

Carranger 45 is up.

Only three episodes left to go!

Also Million-Fold Curiousity is up to 27/48 on Ohranger and 44/50 on Gingaman.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Larryb posted:

Curious what their next project will be.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Literally The Worst posted:

Curious what their next project will be.

Unless it's Super-1 or some other Kamen rider project, I doubt I will be interested.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Unless it's Super-1 or some other Kamen rider project, I doubt I will be interested.

KIT theoretically is doing Super-1 much like they're theoretically sitll working on Kamen Rider/Skyrider/Akumaizer.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

KIT theoretically is doing Super-1 much like they're theoretically sitll working on Kamen Rider/Skyrider/Akumaizer.

Yeah, still waiting for them to make progress on Kamen Rider before anything else. I really like their stuff, I wish they could work on it more though.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

According to the latest Kickstarter update, Chroma Squad, the Sentai management sim, is coming out on April 30. Also, Saban was placated with them adding a subtitle saying it was "Inspired by Saban's Power Rangers."

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
I guess after not really significantly fighting that stupid loving POWER/RANGERS movie, going hard after a game not actually based on their poo poo even a little wasn't really tenable.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Larryb posted:

Once they're finished then we'll have everything from the 90's Sentai represented outside of Fiveman and GoGoV.

Granted Fiveman seems like it's pretty awful so I'll settle for the latter.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Yeah, still waiting for them to make progress on Kamen Rider before anything else. I really like their stuff, I wish they could work on it more though.

The wait for KIT to release episodes is angonizing

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Once they're finished then we'll have everything from the 90's Sentai represented outside of Fiveman and GoGoV.

Maybe GUIS will restart Fiveman after they finish Bioman. I know they haven't released anything in like three or four months but their twitter is still active and they say they have stuff in the pipe. I'm inclined to believe them.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Waffleman_ posted:

According to the latest Kickstarter update, Chroma Squad, the Sentai management sim, is coming out on April 30. Also, Saban was placated with them adding a subtitle saying it was "Inspired by Saban's Power Rangers."

Does that mean buying it doesn't give Saban money? I probably will regardless, but it'd be nice if the answer was no.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Scratchman Apoo posted:

That's a shame, I really adore the Fiveman suits. They might be favorite, at least in the range of Magiranger or JAKQ.
... I like capes.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
And I'm done with Megaranger! What an ending though I have to say that I felt like a lot of the themes present in the last five episodes just weren't touched on at all prior to that so they felt kind of weird in a sense. It will be hard to live up to but do your best, Liveman!

Actually was thinking about going for Amazon next but ehh, I've wanted to see Liveman for so long now, it will be the oldest one I've seen yet.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hey some dude is redoing Blade: https://twitter.com/GabuAnon

Any idea if this is legit or if it's the Gekiranger dipshit doing an awful job again?

edit somehow I read 555 and heard Blade.

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Mar 14, 2015

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Either way, 555/Faiz is the series I think I've heard the fewest people say they like.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

point of return posted:

Either way, 555/Faiz is the series I think I've heard the fewest people say they like.

Yeah this is dogfarts. Where's my good Kabuto subs dammit?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

point of return posted:

I'll do you one better. Everyone I've talked to who liked Faiz has said it was their first series. (And the effects of first-series-nostalgia are well-known.)

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

point of return posted:

This may be because Kamen Rider 555 is an incredibly Toshiki Inoue series.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Hey some dude is redoing Blade: https://twitter.com/GabuAnon

Any idea if this is legit or if it's the Gekiranger dipshit doing an awful job again?

edit somehow I read 555 and heard Blade.

Got 1-4 and the first episode had lots of audio desync. I don't know if it reflects the quality of the final product but it doesn't help.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Try not being garbage, I watched episode 1 on my lunch yesterday and regretted it because it was bad but there was no desync.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'll do you one better. Everyone I've talked to who liked Faiz has said it was their first series. (And the effects of first-series-nostalgia are well-known.)

Can confirm my girlfriend 1) Likes Faiz a lot and 2) Watched it first.

• Locked thread