Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Steve Blackman The Lethal Weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009

Anime Curator posted:

Steve Blackman The Lethal Weapon

aka my favourite childhood action figure for reasons i never really ever thought about, and constantly beat all of my other action figures. Was he in Brawl for All i cant remember much about it other than JBL getting hurt bad.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Blackman beat Mero in round 1 but he hurt his leg I think and withdrew

still mad they wouldn't let Shamrock compete in it

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
did anyone ever wonder... how spiderman beat macho man in a fight

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

THE PENETRATOR posted:

did anyone ever wonder... how spiderman beat macho man in a fight

bonesaw...wasn't ready

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
day off, got snacks, drinks and Lucha Underground before Raw. loving love life

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

bonesaw...wasn't ready

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
i wish it had been Michael Cole instead of Warrior.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
spOokY FoNt

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

RANDY BEAT THE TABLE. AHHH

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

STONE COLD RANDY ORTON

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Finally.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgfWvwP6vHc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

did anything happen on raw after heyman's predictably insane promo

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

did anything happen on raw after heyman's predictably insane promo

Orton & Rollins vs Reigns: Orton defeated Rollins via double middle finger in 5 minutes, Orton defeated Table via Rollins' skull in 20 minutes. I think Roman Reigns was there too.

John Cena ambushed the US champion after a match, choked him out, slapped him awake, and choked him out again. He then grabbed a microphone and screamed "I'm a heel, Pittsburgh. I've been a heel all along."

The Undertaker was busy so he sent Bray a text: "C U @ Mania." RVD was backstage, so there was a lot of smoke and it was hard to read. I'm not sure what smiley he used.

Sono fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 10, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wonder how epic it would be to make an actual Smackdown Hotel, in The Sims. The Sims 3 is being weird on this rig though so I'll have to do it in 4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sono posted:

Orton & Rollins vs Reigns: Orton defeated Rollins via double middle finger in 5 minutes, Orton defeated Table via Rollins' skull in 20 minutes. I think Roman Reigns was there too.

John Cena ambushed the US champion after a match, choked him out, slapped him awake, and choked him out again. He then grabbed a microphone and screamed "I'm a heel, Pittsburgh. I've been a heel all along."

The Undertaker was busy so he sent Bray a text: "C U @ Mania." RVD was backstage, so there was a lot of smoke and it was hard to read. I'm not sure what smiley he used.

RVD is back?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad that all of the most interesting singles matches possible at WM have been completely squandered. Stardust v Goldust isn't happening bc Stardust is in the IC Title Ladder Match and Miz v Mizdow isn't happening bc they're in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale. Unless the main event is 90 minutes long i have no clue how this show is gonna fill the 4 hours.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I'm glad that all of the most interesting singles matches possible at WM have been completely squandered. Stardust v Goldust isn't happening bc Stardust is in the IC Title Ladder Match and Miz v Mizdow isn't happening bc they're in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale. Unless the main event is 90 minutes long i have no clue how this show is gonna fill the 4 hours.

a 90 minute main event featuring roman reigns and brock lesnar would be the greatest train wreck

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

a 90 minute main event featuring roman reigns and brock lesnar would be the greatest train wreck

A train wreck sounds like some awesome destruction. Can't wait.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'd be pretty epic if Stone Cold Steve Austin's glass shattering sound effect went off and then a train that he derailed crashed into the Levi's Stadium and rolled over the ring on top of Brock Lesnar, and then when the ambulance takes him away he knocks out all the EMTs and tips over the ambulance and comes back into the building while Roman Reigns is celebrating and breaks the belt over his head.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It'd be pretty epic if Stone Cold Steve Austin's glass shattering sound effect went off and then a train that he derailed crashed into the Levi's Stadium and rolled over the ring on top of Brock Lesnar, and then when the ambulance takes him away he knocks out all the EMTs and tips over the ambulance and comes back into the building while Roman Reigns is celebrating and breaks the belt over his head.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm hoping at one of these PPVs Michael Cole has his hole shut in a severe fashion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope all the poo poo Heyman is talking actually happens. The absolute coolest thing that could come out of this turd of a main event is Lesnar suplexing Reings so many times that his brain turns to mush and Lesnar absconds with the WWE title and goes back to UFC with it and they have to make anew belt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope all the poo poo Heyman is talking actually happens. The absolute coolest thing that could come out of this turd of a main event is Lesnar suplexing Reings so many times that his brain turns to mush and Lesnar absconds with the WWE title and goes back to UFC with it and they have to make anew belt.

What's the summary of what Heyman said because I don't watch the weekly stuff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

What's the summary of what Heyman said because I don't watch the weekly stuff.

He said Lesnar was going to "kill Roman Reigns" and that the WWE title no longer belongs to the WWE, it belongs to my client, Brock Lesnar. And he said that if they don't pay Lesnar a lot of money he's going to walk away with the belt and go back to the UFC. It's all probably bs to get people hyped, but Lesnar also walked out of Raw two weeks ago after getting in a screaming match with Vince backstage and nearly breached his contract so he's probably playing legit hardball. It was the only interesting thing on the show, that and Wiz Khalifa recruit Damien Wizdow and having him dance behind Khalifa during his performance.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He said Lesnar was going to "kill Roman Reigns" and that the WWE title no longer belongs to the WWE, it belongs to my client, Brock Lesnar. And he said that if they don't pay Lesnar a lot of money he's going to walk away with the belt and go back to the UFC. It's all probably bs to get people hyped, but Lesnar also walked out of Raw two weeks ago after getting in a screaming match with Vince backstage and nearly breached his contract so he's probably playing legit hardball. It was the only interesting thing on the show, that Wiz Khalifa recruit Damien Wizdow and having him dance behind Khalifa during his performance.

lmf,ao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He said Lesnar was going to "kill Roman Reigns" and that the WWE title no longer belongs to the WWE, it belongs to my client, Brock Lesnar. And he said that if they don't pay Lesnar a lot of money he's going to walk away with the belt and go back to the UFC. It's all probably bs to get people hyped, but Lesnar also walked out of Raw two weeks ago after getting in a screaming match with Vince backstage and nearly breached his contract so he's probably playing legit hardball. It was the only interesting thing on the show, that and Wiz Khalifa recruit Damien Wizdow and having him dance behind Khalifa during his performance.

That stupid crap is a work you dolt.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't believe the President of wwe got into a shouting match on camera and brock lesnar is going to steal the wwe belt for real!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can't believe the President of wwe got into a shouting match on camera and brock lesnar is going to steal the wwe belt for real!

The shouting wasn't on camera though, was it?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAqEsDdjqO4 here's the good part from last week, as well

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The shouting wasn't on camera though, was it?

I didn;t watch. I assumed that the shouting thing was part of the show.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I didn;t watch. I assumed that the shouting thing was part of the show.

two weeks ago they had a little ad at the front of the show like "Brock will be on Raw tonight!" and he never showed up and they didn't bring it up again and it turns out Brock had left to go to a UFC event instead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

but the fact that they talked about that crap this week means that's it's all bs as usual. It's a shame that nothing interesting at all will happen, reigns is just gonna spear him and win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe he will kill Roman Reigns and then in 3 months he'll come out of a coffin at the managerial hands of announced-retirement-from-wrestling Undertaker as Roman Rises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Roman Reigned