Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

I love the way that mouth moves after he swallows up the other fish, it's like something out of a cartoon

I'm imagining that fish going "Mmmmmmm" and burping after that gif ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

today's page-a-day calendar, totally subliminal advertising.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

holy poo poo all those plastic bags in the pacific ocean have come to life

Omnitrix
Aug 14, 2008

Jacob likes air cooled VW's

NoneMoreNegative posted:

today's page-a-day calendar, totally subliminal advertising.

magnum ice cream bars

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Omnitrix posted:

magnum ice cream bars

She dropped the monster wrapper

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Omnitrix posted:

magnum ice cream bars

once you go dark choc...

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

NoneMoreNegative posted:

once you go dark choc...

you cant stop sucking big black penises

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
yo Jobs!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

google hangout message parsing wishes you a happy birthday

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Crusader posted:

google hangout message parsing wishes you a happy birthday

also if you type 'hahaha' a loving turkey and a mouse or something pop up and laugh

I'm sure glad they're spending their time adding garbage like that with no setting to turn it off, all while getting rid of useful things

death to hangouts

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

yours?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

lol every time

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

something something carried 2 miles

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
legs too skinny

6/10

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

no such thing as a Daddie's boy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2YVRu09nAo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
My 9-year old son spends a lot of time online and recently came to me asking what Net Neutrality meant. I explained it the best I could. I just okay with current political events and he had a lot of questions. Had to actually look up some answers.

I recently overheard him explaining it to one of his friends, much better than I could, like this:

Pretend ice cream stores gave away free milkshakes. But you had to buy a straw to drink them. But that's okay, because you still get free milkshakes. One day you're drinking a free milkshake and you look down and the guy that sold you the straw is pinching it almost shut. You can still get your milkshake, but it's really hard and takes a lot longer.

So you say, "Hey! Stop that!" And the straw guy says, "NO! Not until the ice cream store pays me money." And you say, "But I already paid you money for the straw." And the straw guy says, "I don't care. I just want more money."

I think he nailed it.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lmao 219. epic

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

pram posted:

lmao 219. epic

219... the yospos number...

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Glorgnole posted:

219... the yospos number...

!!

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

DrPossum posted:

My 9-year old son spends a lot of time online and recently came to me asking what Net Neutrality meant. I explained it the best I could. I just okay with current political events and he had a lot of questions. Had to actually look up some answers.

I recently overheard him explaining it to one of his friends, much better than I could, like this:

Pretend ice cream stores gave away free milkshakes. But you had to buy a straw to drink them. But that's okay, because you still get free milkshakes. One day you're drinking a free milkshake and you look down and the guy that sold you the straw is pinching it almost shut. You can still get your milkshake, but it's really hard and takes a lot longer.

So you say, "Hey! Stop that!" And the straw guy says, "NO! Not until the ice cream store pays me money." And you say, "But I already paid you money for the straw." And the straw guy says, "I don't care. I just want more money."

I think he nailed it.

source your quotes

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

pram posted:

lmao 219. epic

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

DrPossum posted:

I think he nailed it.

what if I drink your milkshake

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Stymie posted:

jesus christ learn some discipline and throw poo poo away you don't need

Use the plastic bags as trash linersw save money and time with this sick rear end tricke

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how can anyone use qwerty good lord

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Boxturret posted:

source your quotes

http://www.reddit.com/r/daddit/comments/2yi6xu/heres_how_my_9year_explained_net_neutrality_to/

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

:tipshat:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

madeupfred posted:

as opposed to?

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

madeupfred posted:

by not being a nerd like you

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

spankmeister posted:

as opposed to?

i use dvorak personally

dont want to get smug over keyboard choices or anything but its forreal hurting my hands to type like this

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

yee

ignore the pos laptop

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

yee

ignore the pos laptop

what steps did you take to destroy it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

madeupfred posted:

i use dvorak personally

dont want to get smug over keyboard choices or anything but its forreal hurting my hands to type like this

nerd

• Locked thread