Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pivo posted:

Why does the thread suddenly care about optical drives? Have I wandered into crazy-land? Are all of you in on some joke that I'm not? Or are you just being stupid

It's a strawman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

smackfu posted:

Of course the simplest reason to need a DVD drive in a laptop is to watch DVDs.

I never ever watched a feature-length film on my laptop. I might watch youtube while I eat dinner or something

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Let's talk about how stupid you're going to look with a GOLD LAPTOP

Like a loving leprechaun or some poo poo

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bob Morales posted:

As long as you sit at the right angle they won't be able to see your laptop at all.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Aphrodite posted:

As long as you sit at the right angle they won't be able to see your laptop at all.
I'd subscribe to a Twitter full of jokes just like this one and check it thrice a day.

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.
Here's to hoping for an officially-supported dock for the new MacBook.

Something like this would be excellent: http://hengedocks.com/pages/vertical-macbook-air

I don't really need more than one USB port when I'm not at my desk, anyway.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Well, the nice thing is that USB-C is a standard and you don't need Apple's permission to create something that uses it, whereas MagSafe was proprietary and I don't think Apple ever licensed it.

Chunks Hammerdong
Nov 1, 2009

Froist posted:

I had a rMBP at my old job and once (just to see whether it worked rather than for day to day use) I hooked up 3 external monitors to it - thinking back that was probably two over DisplayPort and one over HDMI (plus its own internal display). There was definitely a HDMI involved as I had to borrow the only monitor we had with that input, so you can mix and match them.

Alrighty. I figured this was probably the case but people on the wider internets seem pretty confused about the whole thing. I guess it isn't the hugest deal if one of the externals isn't running anyway, I'll at least have two monitors just like I did before.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Bob Morales posted:

Sure, if I have Bluetooth or Wifi -everything- I would probably be able to live with that new goldbook or whatever the gently caress it's called. But why pay extra for less?

You left out the retina display, the biggest selling point of this laptop.

passionate dongs posted:

If you need to give a presentation, you need to carry the 80$ dongle (possibly another, HDMI->VGA/DVI). If carrying two dongles is a deal breaker for you, then I suppose you need a different laptop.

I just realized that if you need an HDMI hookup for presentations on the new Macbook that it's actually cheaper to just buy an Apple TV and Airplay mirror to that instead of the official dongle. :wtc:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It is possible to do wireless presentations, but obviously the location needs to have the hardware, and at least for the unit we have at my office you need to use a USB key for the software.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Pay more for your Apple products, Canada.

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/03/10/apple-price-increase-2015-usd/

A spot check of the Apple Online Store in Canada, for example, reveals that Apple has increased the price of the unlocked iPhone 6 from between $749-$969 to $839-$1,099, Thunderbolt Displays from $999 to $1,199, and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pros from between $2,099-$2,699 to $2,449-$3,049. Apple also hiked the price on the 15-inch MacBook Pro in France, with the base model now starting at €2,249 up from €1,999, and the higher-spec model up to €2,799 from €2,499.

Apple has made similar price adjustments in countries around the world today in order to ensure parity with United States pricing, following a period in which several Apple products were actually priced at a bargain compared to American prices. For instance, prior to the pricing adjustment, the Thunderbolt Display retailed for $999 in Canada, the same price as in the United States, which converts to around $799 in U.S. dollars based on the average conversion rate over the past month.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

fleshweasel posted:

It's called the 13" rMBP and if it's not sufficiently thin and light for you I am completely baffled.
Ignoring the extra $300 in cost, great argument there!

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Bob Morales posted:

The Air is so drat popular because you can easily live without a DVD drive built into your machine. Worst case you can connect one via USB. It's so small and light yet I can plug stuff into it, I can connect to ethernet, I can plug a monitor into it...

Sure, if I have Bluetooth or Wifi -everything- I would probably be able to live with that new goldbook or whatever the gently caress it's called. But why pay extra for less?

I don't understand why it is so hard for you to see the future.

When the Air came out, it was not so easy to live without a DVD drive. You couldn't even install Mac Office. People were still buying movies on DVD. Apple was still selling software on DVD. The Mac App Store didn't exist yet.

Slowly but surely, it got better. More livable.

USB devices will switch to dual-ended Type A/Type C and Apple will add another Type C jack. We'll all forget about this in a few years.

Bob Morales posted:

This isn't YOSPOS.

Accipiter posted:

Not at all. Removing the optical drive is annoying to me but still understandable.

Saying "only a small minority of people use any kind of USB devices" is completely loving idiotic.

I am very sorry you are a small minority of the market for consumer ultra-thin laptops.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Bob Morales posted:

I never ever watched a feature-length film on my laptop. I might watch youtube while I eat dinner or something

For as long as I can remember, any time I've taken a flight somewhere, I have brought DVDs to watch on my laptop. The longer the flight(s), the more movies I bring. It was invaluable when flying from Atlanta to India and back, but it's always been handy on pretty much any flight. Now if I want to do this, I have to have ripped versions copied to the machine in advance.

In-flight Internet has made this much more tolerable, but once you hit open ocean it's finished.

I've gotten used to not having an optical drive in my MBP Retina, since I will readily admit that I don't use it that often. (Except as I mentioned, for the first week I owned it.) But not having built-in ethernet - on a "Pro" machine - still gets my goat.

enMTW posted:

I am very sorry you are a small minority of the market for consumer ultra-thin laptops.

I never said I was part of that market, genius. It's why I own two MacBook Pros, and not a single Air.

Accipiter fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Mar 10, 2015

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Accipiter posted:

I never said I was part of that market, genius. It's why I own two MacBook Pros, and not a single Air.

I can't help but not you are complaining about design decisions made on a laptop that is, by your own admission, not for you.

Why can't Apple make laptops for other people?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
It's worth noting that the Core-M in the new MacBook is not the same one that's in the Yoga Pro 3. Apparently Apple passed on using that one and waited a few months because it wasn't powerful enough. Until the benchmarks are out I'd hesitate to be all "this is the original Air all over again":argh: over processing power. That said, while the new Yoga Pro's performance is disappointing- and definitely a sidestep/step back vs. the 2 Pro, it's not exactly "worse than a Chromebook" either.

God, look at you getting all furious about what computers have been doing literally since their invention. Are people seriously mad that "there's a focus on THIN THIN THIN" and making notebooks smaller like this hasn't been happening since always?

When the original iMac came out, people were aghast at the fact that there was no floppy drive, no serial ports (how are people supposed to use a printer?!) and only some USB 1.1 ports and (I think) FireWire. At the time, USB was still barely a nascent thing that most users didn't have. And this was in the halcyon days of 1997 when Apple was barely clawing its way back from the brink of bankruptcy and extinction. At least back then the "Apple jumped the shark and is DOOMED" talk had some grounding in reality.

Apple will phase out the Air with all of its ports and better CPU specs when it makes sense to (like when they essentially replaced the plastic MacBooks with the current Air). As of right now, the rMBP is pretty good at being a "pro" computer, ethernet aside (seriously though, it's been almost 3 years and pretty much everyone is doing it at this point) if you want a retina display to go with your ports. The 13" one costs about the same as the new MacBook, has the ports and a bigger retina display to boot, and only weighs 1.5 lbs more, and is less than a quarter of an inch thicker than the new computer is at its thickest point. Both the new 13" rMBP and the new Airs can also run a 4k display now too so it's not like they're loving people over in that regard either.

People need to chill the gently caress out. If they'd gotten rid of the Air yesterday or neglected to update it then I'd understand the fury but that's not remotely the case.

Either way, I'm pretty happy with having an iPad as my "secondary" for the time being. Especially now that this exists and apparently is actually pretty good. Maybe when the 13" iPad Pro or whatever that the rumor mills have been pegging for release later this year comes out I'll reconsider what my future "son of BlackBook" is gonna be.

Bob Morales posted:

If they release some kind of octopus looking adapter that had:

2 USB
Video out of some sort
Gig Ethernet

I would be able to live with it

Somebody will undoubtedly make this. Probably for less than $80. If not explicitly aimed at Mac users then aimed at Mac users and the users of the Lenovos and Dells and Samsungs and HPs and Vaios that will crop up over the next 2 years with the same form-factor. Monoprice will probably have one on the market for $20 by the time any of us would strongly consider a USB-C computer. This is like comparing the $70 USB Superdrive with $25 DVD drives that do the exact same job. Or with BluRay drives that cost the same.

DEUCE SLUICE posted:

If Apple gets rid of the "Pro" notebook and corresponding connectivity (Thunderbolt, basically) that'd shock me. There will always be people who need to be able to hook up to hardware with their laptops in professional spaces they like (audio, video, photography.) But what they did with the Macbook doesn't surprise me one bit.

Apple originally wanted to incorporate Thunderbolt into their USB ports (because duh, right?) and the USB Implementors Forum lost their poo poo over it and refused. It would've made a hell of a lot more sense and probably gone a long way toward making the standard more- well, standard. USB 3.0 was still in relative infancy at the time and I think they saw Thunderbolt (or I guess Light Peak back then) as both a competitor and as a giant, expensive clusterfuck to have to manage. Which actually makes sense even if it's annoying.

Bob Morales posted:

That won't stop Samsung from rushing one to market in 4 months.

smackfu posted:

Well, the nice thing is that USB-C is a standard and you don't need Apple's permission to create something that uses it, whereas MagSafe was proprietary and I don't think Apple ever licensed it.

Not only that, but they aggressively litigated any company that tried to make devices that incorporated it. A lot of the MagSafe external battery packs and whatnot on the market actually have their leads taken from old and broken Apple power adapters. It's also why all of the third-party docks require you to BYOBrick. I wonder if you'll be able to charge your USB-C computer from another computer's USB port in the future. That'd be wild, wouldn't it? :allears:

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Ignoring the extra $300 in cost, great argument there!

Over what? The base-model Air? Otherwise it costs basically the same as the new MacBook. Either you get 'super thin and small + retina' or 'quite thin and small + retina + normal people ports' what else were you hoping for?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

enMTW posted:

I can't help but not you are complaining about design decisions made on a laptop that is, by your own admission, not for you.

Why can't Apple make laptops for other people?

Today I learned: You're not allowed to criticize design concepts on anything, ever, unless you're planning to buy that thing. So I'm not allowed to call the steering wheel warmers on the Cadillac I will never buy "stupid" simply because I will never buy a Cadillac.

Seriously, how much more idiotic poo poo are you going to manage to say in this thread?

Electric Bugaloo posted:

God, look at you getting all furious about what computers have been doing literally since their invention. Are people seriously mad that "there's a focus on THIN THIN THIN" and making notebooks smaller like this hasn't been happening since always?

To be fair, I would expect a "Pro" machine to have "Pro" features. Ethernet isn't exactly a dead technology just yet, and IT professionals (such as myself, and still count as a "Pro") still use it. Regularly. It's why I bought the Thunderbolt Ethernet adapter the same day I bought the rMBP. It's a complaint, but not a bad one enough for me to not buy the machine. Certainly not "furious."

And I also really really really don't like the new MacBook. That's why I won't buy one.

Accipiter fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Mar 10, 2015

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Over what? The base-model Air? Otherwise it costs basically the same as the new MacBook. Either you get 'super thin and small + retina' or 'quite thin and small + retina + normal people ports' what else were you hoping for?

It's even exactly $0 more than a 13" Air speced the same (8gb ram/256gb SSD)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The market evolving doesn't change that in the moment they still sucked.

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Accipiter posted:

Today I learned: You're not allowed to criticize design concepts on anything, ever, unless you're planning to buy that thing. So I'm not allowed to call the steering wheel warmers on the Cadillac I will never buy "stupid" simply because I will never buy a Cadillac.

Seriously, how much more idiotic poo poo are you going to manage to say in this thread?

It's the equivalent of you posting a lot of long-winded, mostly wrong criticism of an infants crib. It's not about 'am I going to buy this', it's about 'is this for me'.

If it's not for you, you shouldn't care. Apple builds products for large swathes of customers. Some of them would (if given the option, something you seem to oppose) value having less ports and a thinner machine over having those holes on the side that they never use.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

The market evolving doesn't change that in the moment they still sucked.

Cool, then don't buy one just like almost nobody bought the Air for the first 2 years that it existed. There's a reason why Apple hasn't phased out/stopped updating every other sub-15" notebook that they make.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Accipiter posted:

For as long as I can remember, any time I've taken a flight somewhere, I have brought DVDs to watch on my laptop. The longer the flight(s), the more movies I bring. It was invaluable when flying from Atlanta to India and back, but it's always been handy on pretty much any flight. Now if I want to do this, I have to have ripped versions copied to the machine in advance.
I don't take long flights very often but I would imagine that if I did I would have a little 2.5" HD full of my media and carry that with me.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

enMTW posted:

It's the equivalent of you posting a lot of long-winded, mostly wrong criticism of an infants crib. It's not about 'am I going to buy this', it's about 'is this for me'.

If it's not for you, you shouldn't care. Apple builds products for large swathes of customers. Some of them would (if given the option, something you seem to oppose) value having less ports and a thinner machine over having those holes on the side that they never use.

I don't care. Apple can make whatever they want. I'll buy some of it, I won't buy other things. I really think the new MacBook would have been better suited as a newer MacBook Air (simply because that WAS the line that was designed for minimal everything, including ports), and a mid-range notebook line shouldn't be thinner, lighter, and have less expandability than the same company's ultra-portable netbook line. It makes no sense. THAT'S my criticism.

The whole thing that started your particular tangent discussion related to my criticism was your ridiculous statement that "nobody uses USB anymore."

Which you STILL haven't backed up with actual facts, or the alleged "Gartner Data" you hand-waved.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Cool, then don't buy one just like almost nobody bought the Air for the first 2 years that it existed
Nobody bought them the first two years because they were overpriced garbage. I didn't buy one until 2010. Before that, the CPU's sucked, battery life sucked, the SSD sucked (if you even got that option), and the screen wasn't 1440x900 yet. That alone was probably the biggest reason I ditched my 13" Pro. Apple optical drives are unreliable poo poo and I never used them anyway. Don't forget about the 2GB/64GB configuration.

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Accipiter posted:

I don't care. Apple can make whatever they want. I'll buy some of it, I won't buy other things. I really think the new MacBook would have been better suited as a newer MacBook Air (simply because that WAS the line that was designed for minimal everything, including ports), and a mid-range notebook line shouldn't be thinner, lighter, and have less expandability than the same company's ultra-portable netbook line. It makes no sense. THAT'S my criticism.

The whole thing that started your particular tangent discussion related to my criticism was your ridiculous statement that "nobody uses USB anymore."

Which you STILL haven't backed up with actual facts, or the alleged "Gartner Data" you hand-waved.

Excellent. We have progressed to 'you don't care'. Final step is to relieve us of the duty of having to see your posts about it. It's not helping anyone to have the exact same 'I don't like thing' points laid out over and over.

A statement numerous people agreed with. One that people who do not live inside their rear end can see first hand. The biggest pain point for actual people who exist will be switching from dongle mice (Logitech and everyone else) to BT 4.0.

I may post actual data, but I don't want to risk derailing this even further into a discussion of statistics or whatever.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

After cooling down I think I could live with the new one as long as it's not slow. I'd get Space gray and the little adapter thing to use my ethernet adapter and stuff.

I just don't think the screen alone would be worth it over the 11" Air for $500 more.

2304×1440 worries me as well. That's 1152x720 actual resolution. Ugh. I always ditched the 11" Air because I liked the size but I would always go back to the screen real estate of the 13".

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

enMTW posted:

Excellent. We have progressed to 'you don't care'. Final step is to relieve us of the duty of having to see your posts about it.

Nah. I rather fancy having the dude with the gun to your head forcing you to read things you don't want to read.

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Bob Morales posted:

After cooling down I think I could live with the new one as long as it's not slow. I'd get Space gray and the little adapter thing to use my ethernet adapter and stuff.

I just don't think the screen alone would be worth it over the 11" Air for $500 more.

2304×1440 worries me as well. That's 1152x720 actual resolution. Ugh. I always ditched the 11" Air because I liked the size but I would always go back to the screen real estate of the 13".

Initial impressions seem good on that front.

Don't forget that the base model comes with 8gb of ram/256gb. To get the 11" Air up to that you are within $100 of the lowest end MacBook configuration.

Now that is an actual problem. That is tight. The MBPR (same price!) may be better in this case.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

Bob Morales posted:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

enMTW posted:

It would take a lot of effort to come up with a worse comparison than this.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Accipiter posted:

To be fair, I would expect a "Pro" machine to have "Pro" features. Ethernet isn't exactly a dead technology just yet, and IT professionals (such as myself, and still count as a "Pro") still use it. Regularly. It's why I bought the Thunderbolt Ethernet adapter the same day I bought the rMBP. It's a complaint, but not a bad one enough for me to not buy the machine. Certainly not "furious."

And I also really really really don't like the new MacBook. That's why I won't buy one.

I dunno man, you sound PRETTY FURIOUS here:

Accipiter posted:

I have a Mid-2010 27" iMac with a 27" Cinema Display. I love it. I have a MId-2010 15" MacBook Pro. I loved it before United Airlines smashed it to bits. I have an iPad 2 and an iPad 4, and I love them. I bought my girlfriend an iPad Air 2 for Christmas and it's okay, but I'd prefer it to have a beefier battery. It doesn't, because it has to be THIN THIN THIN. I have a Late-2014 15" MacBook Pro Retina. It's okay, but once again Apple's obsession with making things as thin as possible comes at the expense of usability. This MBP annoys me REGULARLY because I'm constantly having to dig out my Thunderbolt Ethernet adapter. I also really, really, really miss the LED battery level indicator. Like, really.

I cannot imagine having a computer with ONE SINGLE ALL-PURPOSE PORT.

I've been an Apple fan for a really long time, but seriously. Circle-jerking over ten thousand dollar watches, and painting everything Gold, and making everything wafer thin... This is what Apple has become?

I don't like it.

In any case, I'm not buying one either. The naming convention bit probably has more to do with them planning to phase out the "MacBook Air" name over time and that line still currently existing and being their best-selling mac than any deliberate attempt to annoy you. It's just weird because in the past "MacBook" meant entry-level computer and "MacBook Air" meant expensive hyper-thin ultra-portable but that hasn't been the case for a few years.

Bob Morales posted:

All the cool kids change the scale on their rMBP displays to get more real estate. I can't imagine the new MacBook will be any different.

Edit: E;fb.

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Aphrodite posted:

It would take a lot of effort to come up with a worse comparison than this.

'hmm it looks nice and pretty but it's pretty small inside, how would I fit?'

Seems perfect to me. Take a product that is obviously not for professional usage and make a million complaints all related to professional usage.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

This was all a ploy by timb to tear this community apart.

Well played.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

enMTW posted:

Seems perfect to me. Take a product that is obviously not for professional usage and make a million complaints all related to professional usage.

All of my disagreement with Accipiter's posting aside, you've been doing your best Flavor impression this morning dude.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

enMTW posted:

Except literally everybody who buys a crib is someone the crib is not meant for.

(I agree nobody should buy this Macbook either, but that's not your argument.)

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

Aphrodite posted:

Except literally everybody who buys a crib is someone the crib is not meant for.

(I agree nobody should buy this Macbook either, but that's not your argument.)

This is the most Aphrodite response possible.

But things look bad when you do that!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Bob Morales posted:

I don't take long flights very often but I would imagine that if I did I would have a little 2.5" HD full of my media and carry that with me.

http://m.wdc.com/en/product/1330

Wifi hard drive AND it has an SD card slot.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

enMTW posted:

That's asinine logic. Core M and ultra portable are perfectly suitable for professional usage, it just depends on what that usage is. YOUR definition of what such things are may be one thing, but that's subjective and unless you're Tim Cook/Johnny Ive/a decision making Apple employee I'm pretty sure neither you nor any one else here knows who it was specifically designed for, regardless of what our Aspergers-level diehard opinions are.

And ultimately for reference I've seen professional presentations where someone used an iPad with 30 pin and Lightning adapters to output to projectors for the presentations. Of course the convenience of that is that they could hold the iPad and swipe for the slides which worked well, whereas this Air can't even do that.

Now as others have mentioned other models in Apple's lineup can satisfy these needs which is true, but it doesn't take away from the fact that this could have been "perfect" for an even larger market segment but instead it falls short. That doesn't make it a bad product, but part of the point of this thread is to discuss what we'd like to see, wish hardware had, etc, which doesn't mean that big ol' enMTW has to come in and telling everyone why their opinions are wrong due to your own unsubstantiated opinions.

enMTW
Feb 19, 2015

SourKraut posted:

That's asinine logic. Core M and ultra portable are perfectly suitable for professional usage, it just depends on what that usage is. YOUR definition of what such things are may be one thing, but that's subjective and unless you're Tim Cook/Johnny Ive/a decision making Apple employee I'm pretty sure neither you nor any one else here knows who it was specifically designed for, regardless of what our Aspergers-level diehard opinions are.

And ultimately for reference I've seen professional presentations where someone used an iPad with 30 pin and Lightning adapters to output to projectors for the presentations. Of course the convenience of that is that they could hold the iPad and swipe for the slides which worked well, whereas this Air can't even do that.

Now as others have mentioned other models in Apple's lineup can satisfy these needs which is true, but it doesn't take away from the fact that this could have been "perfect" for an even larger market segment but instead it falls short. That doesn't make it a bad product, but part of the point of this thread is to discuss what we'd like to see, wish hardware had, etc, which doesn't mean that big ol' enMTW has to come in and telling everyone why their opinions are wrong due to your own unsubstantiated opinions.

If you can make it work for you, all the better. The machines for professionals are marketed as such. Apple has been very clear in the message: this is a machine for the MacBook Air audience, which was never intended to be a machine for professionals doing professional work. This is all self-evident, you just have to watch the keynotes.

Great. It's nice to see people finding clever ways to get what they need out of the hardware they bought.

Now you dig in on this argument again. It is not Apple's responsibility to make a machine that appeals to you with every product they ship. There is an audience that doesn't need USB Type A ports and does value thinness. They 'deserve' to be served just like everybody else.

I don't think the point of this thread is to make circular arguments about not liking thing, but if any mods would like to step in and let me know I'd be fine with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

This thread is insufferable after an announcement. Can you all stop hating each other for a moment? No one's forcing you to buy anything. Your opinions not being the same as other buddy's opinions doesn't mean everyone and everything sucks. It's just computers.