Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Because it's the funniest thing in this thread so far I had to go back and find it

gently caress that's gross. Thanks for finding it

Edit: you should really look at the last post on the last page. It's pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I still don't believe that's real and someone's having a laugh. No one's that stupid.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Flipnote Studio 3D code: A079-C7NH-1KB6-BAKW

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Sire Oblivion posted:

I still don't believe that's real and someone's having a laugh. No one's that stupid.

Keep telling yourself that

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Should I care about Shantae's Risky Revenge or Minis March Again? I was checking my redownloadable software and apparently I spent money on these two games at some point.

noirstronaut fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Mar 10, 2015

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Risky's Revenge is a decent platformer with some metroidvania/zelda aspirations that is let down by feeling like an incomplete game (it was originally going to be an episodic release). I liked it more or less but vastly prefer its sequel.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
YES!!!! :peanut:

SK2: DEEP CRIMSON CONFIRMED FOR THE WEST

quote:

In North America, the game will be available both as a digital release via the Nintendo eShop, as well as via a limited run “Double D” retail release which will include a two-disc soundtrack.

In Europe, the game will be available via the eShop, as well as at retail via a five-version pre-order campaign:

Earlybird Physical Edition (£24.99) – Limited to 50 copies

Senran Kagura 2 at a discounted price
Physical Edition (£32.99)

The standard physical edition of Senran Kagura 2
Happy Boobs Edition (£49.99)

A physical copy of Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
2 Disk Official soundtrack featuring selected music from SENRAN KAGURA 2:Deep Crimson
Exclusive Hanzo & Hebijo symbol stickers
Exclusive fold out poster
‘Happy Boobs’ Edition box
Shinobi Collector’s Edition (£74.99)

All the extras in the ‘Happy Boobs’ edition
Exclusive oppai mouse mat (with 3D boobs)
Shinobi Certificate
Unique Shinobi Collector’s Edition box
Ultimate Shinobi Collector’s Edition (£74.99) – Limited to 50 copies

Everything from the Shinobi Collector’s Edition
Shinobi Certificate signed by Senran Kagura series creator Kenichiro Takaki

Although, drat. They went crazy for the European release. I wanted that certificate.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Risky's Revenge is getting a proper 3DS (and Wii U) port, it was leaked months ago and finally confirmed by Nintendo at GDC.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

"happy boobs edition"

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Help Im Alive posted:

"happy boobs edition"

Can't really argue with that :v:

Interesting that Marvelous Europe is handling the release akin to a kickstarter project.

http://senrankagura2.com/projects/bring-senran-kagura-2-to-europe/

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I can already see all the whining on social media how Xseed "censored" the games by not releasing a poster.

E: If you read the FAQ, the target release date is August 2015.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Mar 10, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dehry posted:

I can already see all the whining on social media how Xseed "censored" the games by not releasing a poster.

Well, most of us are understandly bummed by only getting a Soundtrack when Europe is going loving insane with the swag.

The Ultimate edition is gone by the way.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Why does everyone in Shantae have really perky B cups?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Long shot maybe, but are there any Myst-like puzzle games for the 3DS?

As in, there's a story and you're exploring a world - it's not just a series of disconnected puzzles.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

unlimited shrimp posted:

As in, there's a story and you're exploring a world - it's not just a series of disconnected puzzles.

There's Myst for 3DS.

Don't buy it

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

unlimited shrimp posted:

Give The Starship Damrey a look. It's not very long (like 2-3 hours at most), but it's decent enough. There's actually a version of Myst for the 3DS, but it's an utterly terrible port.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

noirstronaut posted:

Why does everyone in Shantae have really perky B cups?

From what I remember seeing of Shantae, you need to work on your cup size estimates.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!

Bitchin'!!
I suppose I'll have to throw down a pre-order on that when I go to pick up Codename STEAM.

I'm a little disappointed they don't have a special edition with the figurines included, like the Japanese version. I want a little Hikage nendo.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It would be hilarious to walk into a Gamestop and order the "Happy Boobs Edition" of any video game.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dehry posted:

It would be hilarious to walk into a Gamestop and order the "Happy Boobs Edition" of any video game.

I'm surprised they'd even be willing to let the game near store shelves.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
everybody's got tits

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Dehry posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRqVXLlLQpc

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
It's basically that one game where they fight on the beach

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

noirstronaut posted:

everybody's got tits

Have you seen wayforward's other games? They like the boobs.

And things with googly eyes.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

noirstronaut posted:

It's basically that one game where they fight on the beach

Oh, so the fanservice episode in a game full of fanservice.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

unlimited shrimp posted:

It's a bit of a stretch, but you might like Virtue's Last Reward. It's a spooky sci-fi anime game with branching storylines and first person "escape the room" puzzles that are sorta reminiscent of Myst's puzzle-solving. Doesn't quite have the same exploration element but there are a lot of levers to pull and buttons to press that do God-knows-what.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Healbot posted:

Oh, so the fanservice episode in a game full of fanservice.

:thejoke: you moron

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

homeless snail posted:

Mario Golf is amazing.

I dunno, the more I play Mario Golf the angrier I get that the RPG element is seriously nerfed. No special gear to be unlocked for unlocking lots of star coins or moon coins, no tournament rewards that bump you to the next level, and even the gear you do get is subdivided into like 4 distinct stat sets per slot. My patience for playing outside of the tournaments gets shorter and shorter, especially when I've spent 15 minutes on a single moon coin challenge while "what's the loving point?" is rolling around in the back of my head.

Gameplay is awesome, in any case.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Amppelix posted:

Have you seen wayforward's other games? They like the boobs.

And things with googly eyes.

I've only ever played that Adventure Time game they worked on. I don't know why everything in this game has boobs that are so obvious and their shirts are just covering their boobs. Like, if they had no boobs would they not wear shirts

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm playing Risky's Revenge right now, it's pretty cool. A lot better than the GBC one, having the screen zoomed out further and the levels designs a lot simpler really helps me keep oriented so I'm not getting lost constantly and can actually see what I'm fighting. I am more than mildly annoyed that Shantae is clearly wearing a jacket on her sprite with no armbands, but her character portrait has armbands with no jacket.

I am kinda pissed I bought it just before hearing they're re-releasing it for 3DS, but whatever, I'm not using that internal memory for anything but DSi games anyway. Speaking of, any other DSi downloads worth getting? I imagine that list is not terribly long.

noirstronaut posted:

I've only ever played that Adventure Time game they worked on. I don't know why everything in this game has boobs that are so obvious and their shirts are just covering their boobs. Like, if they had no boobs would they not wear shirts

Uh, yes? Maybe? What are you even saying?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm surprised they'd even be willing to let the game near store shelves.

To be fair, the game is utterly fantastic and since it adds the option of turning off the cutscenes where the clothes are destroyed (from the start of the game no less) you can comfortably ignore any kind of fanservice on the game.

Still, on America the game will have a limited physical run. I guess XSEED's still too small of a company to allow a bigger print.

Depending on the pricing and how available will be, I'm willing to gift a copy to one fellow goon :)

SereneCrimson posted:

Bitchin'!!
I suppose I'll have to throw down a pre-order on that when I go to pick up Codename STEAM.

I'm a little disappointed they don't have a special edition with the figurines included, like the Japanese version. I want a little Hikage nendo.

:hfive:

I picked up the Japanese Special Edition when the region unlock exploit was released and the figurines are amazing. Knowing XSEED, they probably will make another contest with the Crimson Squad nendos as prize though.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

unlimited shrimp posted:

Hotel Dusk is literally that, but with a cool art style and dialogue.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Deep Crimson's American artbox

Looks nice but it needs some tweaks to the background I think. Too much solid colors.

Honestly, I'd been fine with XSEED using the japanese's cover

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nah guys it's this really awesome beat-em-up, just turn off the setting that makes the big titty schoolgirl's clothing come apart.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Tell me more about titty game

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

For ages 7+ ahahaha are you joking

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

So I guess there is an embargo up on Codename STEAM reviews?

EDIT - Doing some googling it looks like an embargo is in effect until Weds.

ColonelJohnMatrix fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 10, 2015

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
What happened to your Senran Kagura thread Dark_Tzitzimine

The Double D Edition

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

noirstronaut posted:

Shantae games take place on / around some kind of probably-tropical island. It's hot there. Notice that a lot of the men do in fact not wear shirts, but vests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

noirstronaut posted:

are you stoned