Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

so much extremely bad driving but what get me is that so many of those seem to be caused by people getting real mad behind the wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://imgur.com/gallery/r8ZBX

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Tusen Takk posted:

From the schadenfreude thread:

Weren't most of those just regular accidents? The step from 1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters to a million drunk Russians with a million dash-cams isn't that far.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ceiling in my russian acquaitances bathroom

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

That motorcycle guy at 0:46... ouch.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kalstrams posted:

does he live in a shipping container? Corrugated metal doesn't make for great building material.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

does he live in a shipping container? Corrugated metal doesn't make for great building material.
his father is interior designer so they have golden ceiling decoration

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

am I looking at a bed on a tile floor thru a piece of glass??

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

am I looking at a bed on a tile floor thru a piece of glass??
depends if your screen has glass cover, also that's bath I believe

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

is that a vertical tile floor? why is it attaching to the ceiling??

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kalstrams posted:

depends if your screen has glass cover, also that's bath I believe

Goddamit, now I've realized you have missed the RESTROOMREVIEWS.COM thread

How many flushes did this restroom earn?

Was the faucet single action, or double action?

Was the gaudy carnie-style ceiling splash-proof?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Blistex posted:

Russia is voting for the leader they deserve.

holy poo poo, I just looked up russias gini coefficient and it's actually lower than the US one (Russia~40/US~41). for comparison, communist paradise sweden has a respectable coefficient of 25.

shameful stuff, US.

SHAMEFUL. STUFF.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

That is one of the best selections of Russia.jpg I have ever seen. drat.

I love this:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

kalstrams posted:

I was pleased by the Putin's plane interior decorations, looked like something out of 80s era Wall Street excess.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

aas Bandit posted:

That is one of the best selections of Russia.jpg I have ever seen. drat.

I love this:

That's a Swiss license plate.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

waitwhatno posted:

holy poo poo, I just looked up russias gini coefficient and it's actually lower than the US one (Russia~40/US~41). for comparison, communist paradise sweden has a respectable coefficient of 25.

shameful stuff, US.

SHAMEFUL. STUFF.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient#Limitations_of_Gini_coefficient

naem
May 29, 2011

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

North Korean come on visit to Latvia. Since is glorious kommunist ally, politburo allow for to him visit. He stay with family of small Latvia village.

Since is guest, village put on great feast. They serve roast of boulder, rok suup, mashed rok, and rok candy. When is full, he say: "Is much like dine in glorious Korea. But where you have big rok, we have many pebble. Is kalled ryse."

Politburo hear, deport Korean back for spread of lies of "ryse". Korean politburo make send him of Korean gulag. All village sent to gulag for hear of lie. Such is life.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

gender illusionist posted:

so much extremely bad driving but what get me is that so many of those seem to be caused by people getting real mad behind the wheel

In Slavic culture if you don't get in some dude's face over every perceived slight to your honor you're seen as a pussy beta bitch at best and a probable homosexual.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

klafbang posted:

Weren't most of those just regular accidents? The step from 1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters to a million drunk Russians with a million dash-cams isn't that far.

a guys car just randomly exploded

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
is not random, is chechens.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The russians are onto something here I'd watch this

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

replace jockeys with angry bears at horse races and have the mounts have a random chacne to fling a bear into the crowd. that would be good tv

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Blistex posted:

Russia is voting for the leader they deserve.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

a hole-y ghost posted:

is that a vertical tile floor? why is it attaching to the ceiling??

Latvian interior design is a bit like what we saw at Sotchi.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

hahah yes v funny

now what is that in english?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

[I] don't discern between types of poo poo
against all

written on what i supposed to be russian voting ballot

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 11, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

"We are experts in choosing between different kinds of poo poo"

against all X

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
funny enough, russia had against all until it was outlawed in 2006

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

etalian posted:

Activists projected racially charged images of Obama eating a banana onto the side of the U.S. Embassy in Moscow

social justice activists at it again

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

What is it with russia and bears?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Lazer Monkey posted:

What is it with russia and bears?

good climate, less environmental destruction/more natural spaces with less people. canada has the same thing goin

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Libelous Slander posted:

good climate, less environmental destruction/more natural spaces with less people. canada has the same thing goin

Except we don't turn our bears into circus performers.

Unfortunately.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

if only america-senpai would notice me

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Tusen Takk posted:

wasnt the dude behind the Boston Marathon Bombing a Chechen? Makes you think

Yeah and if iirc from an article I read at the time, US authorities had already red flagged him for radicalism or w/e because of his internet searches. But they brushed it off because they thought he was really only a threat to Russia

a very nice paella
Oct 12, 2012

Kapitalism

Noslo posted:

Yeah and if iirc from an article I read at the time, US authorities had already red flagged him for radicalism or w/e because of his internet searches. But they brushed it off because they thought he was really only a threat to Russia

Did they inform Russia?

Azuren
Jul 15, 2001

This gets posted as a "Meanwhile in Serbia..." meme a lot, but this is actually in America. Specifically, this is the "Fortress of the Bear" in my hometown of Sitka, Alaska, which was formerly Novo Arkhangelsk, or New Archangel, the capital of Russian America. Yes, I am serious.

Azuren
Jul 15, 2001

In the 1800s it was called the "Paris of the Pacific" because it was the largest (read: only) town on the West Coast. Russian sailors dug an artificial lake called "Swan Lake" in order to create ice every winter, which was then covered in sawdust and shipped down to Russian colonies in California. The ice-from-Alaska business was so profitable to the Russian American company that of Alaska's $7,200,000 price tag, the $200,000 was for the ice business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Krokerik posted:

Did they inform Russia?

iirc, Russia warned the US

• Locked thread