Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
he's gonna turn heel as The Reign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLN9IWvhDZY

here's that promo you missed, Wormskull. p sure heyman goes off script when his mic dies and he talks about ufc. if they're trying to make brock the bad guy they're doing an extremely lovely job of it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Heyman is God drat Motherflippin Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bret Hart isn't that good at hiding the razor for busting dudes open it looks like.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or the camera guys weren't that good since they also got him stuffing it back in his waistband.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

Before this match, Foley and Terry Funk were discussing the previous year's Hell in a Cell (Bad Blood match) that featured the Undertaker backdropping and slamming Shawn Michaels onto the chain-link ceiling of the cage. Foley and Funk were brainstorming ideas about how to top that match when Funk "said, laughing, 'maybe you should let him throw you off the top of the cage.'" Foley:
"Yeah," I shot back, "then I could climb back up – and he could throw me off again." Man, that was a good one, and we were having a good time thinking completely ludicrous things to do inside, outside, and on top of the cage. After a while I got serious and said quietly to Terry, "I think I can do it."[37]

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I'm happy that they both are alive.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

[Jovial King voice:] That was very disrespectful on the part of Booker T!
[Snarling, furious JR voice:] Flair has no business up there, DAMNIT!!! NO BUSINESS!

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

but the fact that they talked about that crap this week means that's it's all bs as usual. It's a shame that nothing interesting at all will happen, reigns is just gonna spear him and win.

actually he's going to spear him three times, and a superman punch, or something.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
don't forget Lesnars broken rib :eyepop:

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
he is going to be visibly winded by the third and final spear. it's gonna rule. i hope he does get as over as Vince wants, and then leaves to do movies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought Beyond The Mat... I shall be watching it tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
His story in his book about how the rear end in a top hat French director kept trying to make him act till he said his famous catchphrase and the entire theater stood up and applauded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

His story in his book about how the rear end in a top hat French director kept trying to make him act till he said his famous catchphrase and the entire theater stood up and applauded.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man... Jake the Snake was badass.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Getting called Jake the Snake your entire life, is one of the many perks of being named Jake.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

JAke the Snake, Jake the Muss, Jake the Dog, there's no end to the badass Jakes that people can easily nickname me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yeah. Even fat alcoholic Jake the Snake was badass.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

he had extremely good theme music

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying Hulu+ for a week to see a Raw episode since I never watched a full one before and it's like a weird chit chat show in between promos and stuff. Also it's hosed up that they make you watch ads.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

I'm trying Hulu+ for a week to see a Raw episode since I never watched a full one before and it's like a weird chit chat show in between promos and stuff. Also it's hosed up that they make you watch ads.

they also have nxt on there i think

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You get nxt on the network.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

THe raw on hulu plus is edited from the full broadcast, but thats probably for the better.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Chef Gordon Ramsey attempts to save another failing restaurant only to discover the problem: all of the chefs are doing the funnest pro wrestling moves on each other nonstop instead of cooking. "It's Raw you donkey!" shouts Gordon. "You're going to kill someone!"

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Ready for RAW tomorrow :getin:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im ready for wrestlemania, and im ready for brock to walk out the champ

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I watched most of RAW and smackdown last week and I can;t get into it after watching all the crazy old stuff.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wrestling isn't wrestling comes out tomorrow btw I'll post it when it goes up

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Also wrestling now is epic and a beautiful train wreck. Can't stop watching.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Rusev's going to lose now that Putin isn't around to back him up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I watched most of RAW and smackdown last week and I can;t get into it after watching all the crazy old stuff.

Yeah. Last week I had raw on TV and was watching Lucha Underground on my laptop. I wish WWE Either had a real competitor is Vince died, so maybe we could get more interesting shows.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching The Sheik and it opens with a close up on The Iron Sheik's chin and he shouts out some gobbledy gook and a klezmer or whatever starts playing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wrestling Isn't Wrestling is out finally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Yeah. Last week I had raw on TV and was watching Lucha Underground on my laptop. I wish WWE Either had a real competitor is Vince died, so maybe we could get more interesting shows.

What episode of Lucha Underground are you on? I'm taking it in real slowly and i really like it so far. im on like the episode after the ladder match though and there's still no title belt.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Simoom posted:

What episode of Lucha Underground are you on? I'm taking it in real slowly and i really like it so far. im on like the episode after the ladder match though and there's still no title belt.

just wait for aztec warfare, it's awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Simoom posted:

I'm going to watch the ladder match tonight and maybe the episode after. My friend who is caught up told me about the belt they eventually get and it takes awhile to show up but it's really sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Inspirational. Thank you.