Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

Brawnfire posted:

Hell, it could be a great titlecard joke.

Dennis "I think it's about time I made a change. Stop talking about being better, and actually improve my life.""

DENNIS COMMITS SUICIDE

And when his attempt fails, he ends up in a psych ward with Sinbad...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Nelson Mandela posted:

:aaa:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Nelson Mandela posted:

In his pursuit of perfection, Dennis comes to realize that no woman is good enough for him, and the only person good enough for him is himself. So he tries to suck his own dick and breaks his neck, which puts him in a large metal neckbrace screwed into his skull. He has the metal neckbrace dipped in gold so he can become the Aluminum Monster's brother, The Golden Gaylord.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Mar 9, 2015

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

In his pursuit of perfection, Dennis comes to realize that no woman is good enough for him, and the only person good enough for him is himself. So he tries to suck his own dick and breaks his neck, which puts him in a large metal neckbrace screwed into his skull. He has the metal neckbrace dipped in gold so he can become the Aluminum Monster's brother, The Golden Gaylord.

*Golden God

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Advice posted:

*Golden God

That's what he sees himself as, but not what the gang calls him. Dee didn't give herself the nickname Aluminum Monster.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014
Fun Shoe
A running joke could be that no matter who asks him how he hurt himself, he refuses to talk about how it happened, and gives the usual Dennis overreaction... and whoever it is immediately guesses he was trying to suck his own dick.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

tarlibone posted:

A running joke could be that no matter who asks him how he hurt himself, he refuses to talk about how it happened, and gives the usual Dennis overreaction... and whoever it is immediately guesses he was trying to suck his own dick.

Mac laughs even though he's tried it every day of his life.

He tells himself it would be awesome to have his dick sucked whenever, but his heart knows he wants to feel a dick in his mouth.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

At the end of the episode, it's revealed that the doctor in charge of his treatment is...

Dr Mantis Toboggan, M.D.

... and the whole thing is an elaborate practical joke using Frank's dubious contacts.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooe3QNCy-Ek

A good band does another Sunny related thing.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I guess Mac can get with the Tranny now. Tranny's husband, Windell Middlebrooks died at age 36. RIP :rip:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/10/miller-high-life-guy-dead-windell-middlebrooks-commercial-dies/

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Mar 10, 2015

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
A man who spent his entire life eating himself to death finally succeeded. Godspeed, old friend. RIP

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I guess Mac can get with the Tranny now. Tranny's husband, Windell Middlebrooks died at age 36. RIP :rip:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/10/miller-high-life-guy-dead-windell-middlebrooks-commercial-dies/

tell you what, i'll get the gasoline

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Flush that turd down the drain!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Which episode was this? One in S8?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

Which episode was this? One in S8?

Mac Fight Gay Marriage from season 6

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

Mac Fight Gay Marriage from season 6

Where's our God drat bible?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
You should take your powerful extension cord argument straight to the supreme court. Run it all the way to the top.

JD
Jan 11, 2003

grilldos posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooe3QNCy-Ek

A good band does another Sunny related thing.

I've seen Portugal the Man a few times and they did Dayman this last time. So great. They covered The Wall too.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw1ng75KP0 <this song came on the radio at work

all I could think of was

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

Brawnfire posted:

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw1ng75KP0 <this song came on the radio at work

all I could think of was

I'm Dennis! ... Reynolds. I have a bar. I own a bar. It's my bar, and I wanted to invite you to it.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

For the good of the race!

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

This feels like an older ep. Not in a bad way.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"oh poo poo"

mac you idiot

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh jeez the lime knife.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Frank has lost so much blood holy poo poo.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So much blood.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Frank is turning into the Penguin.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh no.

Dennis is terrible, as usual.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
7 years ago at a Wawa, holy poo poo.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Dennis did have the best plan because it was completely planned out that frank was dead.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That was the funniest ep in a long god drat time, holy poo poo. Shades of Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom. Favorite part being Mac failing to throw Charlie out of the bar.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

By the time they got to the blood bag I was in tears. Very good episode.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

hemophilia posted:

By the time they got to the blood bag I was in tears. Very good episode.

The way it was edited where Dee was so sure they were going to extract a little and then it jump cuts to like a gallon of blood in a sandwich bag was perfect. Me and my buddy were dying.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Brock Samson posted:

This feels like an older ep. Not in a bad way.

Totally thought this while watching. There was something about it that felt very season 6 which is one of my favorites. I think it was all the scheming and backstabbing.

Also, a weird thought I also had during the ep. Another reason I think it felt "classic" was because it seemed like each character had strong agency. Some episodes (some of the best, even) include the entire gang totally wrapped up in one idea, and the action all happens in a day or so. But in this episode, as well as most my favorites, you'll see one of the characters doing something normal in their own apartment just living their lives before another member of the gang busts in all hot. I think that feels more relatable to me. They don't exist just to do crazy poo poo 24/7, it just sort of happens to them as they live their lives. I don't know if that makes any sense.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

That blood bag was so gross, haha

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Mac destroyed this episode. I think every single thing he did was amazing.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Man, I was a little worried they killed Frank. When Charlie was taken aback? I thought that was it.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I just wish that you could have actually seen Mac hiding in Charlies apartment somewhere.

Winter Fresh
Oct 31, 2011
BIN ROY BIN ROY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGYVwUYLEeI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dee just appearing behind Charlie inside his apartment was great, but even better when it's later revealed Mac was hiding in there the whole time too. I also love that he made a point of grabbing some more blood from Frank since he figured they'd probably end up wanting more later.

I also love when normal people find their way into the Gang's schemes, the doctor's exasperated,"I don't even know who that is," when they ask if Frank is Charlie's father was hilarious.