Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Pice of poo poo posted:

Forreal though... the bitties in pic #2 look good.

well i got sour news for you chief cause unless she's squeezing em into a tight dress/sausage casing, her gut distends so far past them that they are not easily visible eg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

drat horror queefs posted:

well i got sour news for you chief cause unless she's squeezing em into a tight dress/sausage casing, her gut distends so far past them that they are not easily visible eg:

i wanna hear that rap album.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
well according to her profile she had a performance at comicon uhhh some year so you could probably look her up by searching "gross fat nerd rapper woman comicon" or something idfk

look me up u internet sleuth
while i drop bombs out my beached whale cooch

thinkin bout radfem suicide
this gunt is huge u want 2 ride?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

cooch and sleuth dont rhyme but thats probably still better

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

LethalGeek posted:

"Non-binary, Gender Nonconforming, Genderqueer "

So funny watching some people fight the binary and just look like any other 20something hipster.

It makes for an easier read if you just mentally replace peoples rants about being a polyqueer panromantic genderwhatever with "I'm bi".

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kinda getting sick of women from overseas liking me or messaging me 'cause they want that green card. You're 1200 miles away how we supposed to have a relationship or get it wet...

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LeoMarr posted:

Is this a loving recurring theme on OKCupid

Also met the girl I've been talking to for a bit. She's awesome.

I am really amused by the idea of being unable to get a date without the aid of the internet, and then making fun of arguably the only people on that dating site that aren't there because of their own social ineptitude.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

LethalGeek posted:

"Non-binary, Gender Nonconforming, Genderqueer "

So funny watching some people fight the binary and just look like any other 20something hipster.

pretty drat presumptuous, putting a load of clip-art love hearts all around their own picture

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

quote:

I like all types of music including Mumford and Sons, the Lumineers, Zac Brown Band, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Dave Matthews Band, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, and Luke Bryan just to name a few.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

every basic bitch loves the lumineers

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Noticed that you're sexually open minded.

I did my masters in human sexuality and psychology and now I teach sexual science.

Are you openly bi? Or just looking for female friends.

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...

"Like any other person." Yep.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Faustoan Bargain posted:

"Like any other person." Yep.

what a bigot

*constantly messages asian women*

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

not gonna lie if im gonna date a non white girl she better be a fuckin dime

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

saying yes to dating your own race doesn't raise any flags to me. It's really not that unusual

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I can't tell if there is just hella fakeposting in here or if you are all really this dumb and terrible

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How many minorities have you dated and improved their lives?

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
"I'm not attracted to people outside my race" is pretty super racist dudes idk

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

SaltLick posted:

How many minorities have you dated and improved their lives?

Impossible question because dating me ruins your life automatically

edit: but for real what point are you trying to make with that question

big cummers ONLY fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 12, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Does it count as my own race if I'm white as paper and I can't get enough of Latinas.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Paineopticon posted:

Impossible question because dating me ruins your life automatically

edit: but for real what point are you trying to make with that question

if you dont date blacks youre a racist which is just absurd because shockingly not everyone finds every race attractive. whites wanting to date whites is not being an awful racist

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

SaltLick posted:

if you dont date blacks youre a racist which is just absurd because shockingly not everyone finds every race attractive. whites wanting to date whites is not being an awful racist

I think there's a pretty wide selection of 'not white people' so categorically stating you won't date a nonwhite is pretty racist yea

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I think it was the distinction of "just like any other person" as if they needed to let people know that they aren't racist...you know...like how everyone isn't racist. Right?? I'm just like everyone else, no need to go digging into my thoughts and feeling about people of color...

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

SaltLick posted:

You're right it's only a little racist

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

A black person's dark skin ruins the nice contrast that a light skin person's butte hole has.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SaltLick posted:

it is not racist if you have not dated a black girl

if you go out of your way to say "i don't date black girls" you're racist hth

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...

Rabble posted:

I think it was the distinction of "just like any other person" as if they needed to let people know that they aren't racist...you know...like how everyone isn't racist. Right?? I'm just like everyone else, no need to go digging into my thoughts and feeling about people of color...
All of those race-mixers are lying to themselves! They're not REALLY attracted! That's white guilt, not arousal!
(Without that explanation, regardless of how racist it is or isn't, it would've been completely forgettable in a sea of people with the same answer.)

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i only date biracial chicks

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

SaltLick posted:

How many times in your life have you used the phrase "I'm not a racist, but..." while checking over your shoulders

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"i'm not racist but all black women are hideous"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I'm just not attracted to black people would be like saying I'm just not attracted to people who wear red or something. I guarantee you there exists a black woman out there with all the facial/body features you like with the only difference being skin color, and if you wouldn't date that person yeah that means you probably have a problem with their race whether consciously or subconsciously.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm just not attracted to black people would be like saying I'm just not attracted to people who wear red or something. I guarantee you there exists a black woman out there with all the facial/body features you like with the only difference being skin color, and if you wouldn't date that person yeah that means you probably have a problem with their race whether consciously or subconsciously.

I'm only interested in black girls if they are "bootylicious".

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Muthafuckas never heard of hybrid vigor.

naem
May 29, 2011

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Well when given the choice between a fit and stylish black woman and a fat sloppy white woman I just naturally find the paler skin attractive for reasons completely unrelated to not liking black people. Once the skin gets too dark I just can't see a pretty face or a nice body anymore but I assure you it has absolutely nothing to do with conscious or subconscious feelings about people of that skin color.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'm enlightened so i'm not a dumbfuck who wants his life to be miserable by having children, but yo my children would be hot as gently caress if i dipped my genes in this pool

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

not gonna lie if im gonna date a non white girl she better be a fuckin dime

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I love all races because women are loving dope but wasn't there a study that physical attraction is stronger between people who look alike.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
Came across a cute 18 year old girl today asking for people to donate to her gofundme page. How much money would it take for her to sleep with me?

edit: she was asking for $50k lol

Don Mega fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 13, 2015

• Locked thread