Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I thought these dumbfucks are proud to be rednecks? Maybe the Obama clan logo just pushed them over the edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Hellsau posted:

Protip, log in and quit to go play boats WoT Generals.

:eng101:

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
I swear this thing prints Radley-Walter medals.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

demonR6 posted:

Speaking of battleships this is too good not to share in this thread because :reasons:

Yep, that's me.. a mere six hours since closed beta opened and I have already been accused of being a hacker. Is this a record?

gently caress you for ruining my carrier game :(

sc0tty
Jan 8, 2005

too kewell for school..
I've got a bunch of free XP that I'm not sure what to use it on.

- I'm midway through the Tiger and am currently thinking that I save it to help me through the Tiger II in order to get to the E75 (and E100 eventually).
- I'm halfway through the grind to the ISU-152, which was the original plan, but I'm guessing that the SU-152 plays so similarly that I'm better off spending the XP somewhere else and just slowing chipping away towards the ISU?
- I'm also sitting on 50k on my Jumbo Sherman so I can go to either the T20 or the T29
- I'm almost through the Chaffee so could use it in getting the T37 kitted out and work towards the Walker Bulldog, but I'm pretty bad at this game and light tanks are even harder.
- I've just unlocked the KV-85 but I was useless in the KV1-S and after using the Sherman for so long I can't handle the awful gun depression so I think I might just leave that line there for now until I feel like a change.
- I also have the Lowe and FCM 50t, of which I really enjoy the Lowe. Having finally figured out reverse angling and good hull-down spots on maps I'm making the most of the amazing gun.

Any thought on where I should go (other than botes, I'm not in the beta)? I was leaning towards the T20 to get a good medium tank but apparently the line tapers out after that? Would prefer to work towards decent Tier IX medium tank. The E75 is probably another good alternative but I'm not sure how bad the Tiger II grind would be?

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Tahirovic posted:

gently caress you for ruining my carrier game :(

Wait was that you in there? That was a gg for me, I managed to blow through the mid and help cap base while the rest of our shitters floated around aimlessly. I crapped on a couple of ships that round. What's your IGN?

demonR6 fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Mar 13, 2015

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Chewed out a 46%er who failed into an ST-I for being a coward. Felt goodman.

Basically it was the end of the match with him with 9hp and an IS versus a tortoise. I kept telling them that one needed to draw a shot so the other could side swipe, but the ST-I kept saying he didn't want to die and the IS kept trying to go hull down head-on against the Tortoise.

Naturally they both died.

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

sc0tty posted:

I've got a bunch of free XP that I'm not sure what to use it on.

- I'm midway through the Tiger and am currently thinking that I save it to help me through the Tiger II in order to get to the E75 (and E100 eventually).
- I'm halfway through the grind to the ISU-152, which was the original plan, but I'm guessing that the SU-152 plays so similarly that I'm better off spending the XP somewhere else and just slowing chipping away towards the ISU?
- I'm also sitting on 50k on my Jumbo Sherman so I can go to either the T20 or the T29
- I'm almost through the Chaffee so could use it in getting the T37 kitted out and work towards the Walker Bulldog, but I'm pretty bad at this game and light tanks are even harder.
- I've just unlocked the KV-85 but I was useless in the KV1-S and after using the Sherman for so long I can't handle the awful gun depression so I think I might just leave that line there for now until I feel like a change.
- I also have the Lowe and FCM 50t, of which I really enjoy the Lowe. Having finally figured out reverse angling and good hull-down spots on maps I'm making the most of the amazing gun.

Any thought on where I should go (other than botes, I'm not in the beta)? I was leaning towards the T20 to get a good medium tank but apparently the line tapers out after that? Would prefer to work towards decent Tier IX medium tank. The E75 is probably another good alternative but I'm not sure how bad the Tiger II grind would be?

Never use free xp to unlock tanks, use it to unlock modules on new tanks so you never have to play a stock tank. The number of stock tanks that are not poo poo is low. This is very true for the ISU-152 as without the top gun BL-10 you are either throwing gold all the time in the 152mm gun or throwing gold all the tim in the 122mm guns that are good at teir 6 but are very bad when you face teir 10's.

The T20 is one of the better teir 7 mediums but teir 7 heavys, lights and TD's are much better than the mediums. The long 88 is ok at teir 8 if you a ready to feed it gold when needed so the grind isn't as bad as others and the tank itself is one of the better 8's

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

demonR6 posted:

Wait was that you in there? That was a gg for me, I managed to blow through the mid and help cap base while the rest of our shitters floated around aimlessly. I crapped on a couple of ships that round. What's your IGN?

Tyrlol - You got 6 kills in your DD while my pubs were being the usual downies. The only way to win that game would have been to have a carrier with dive bombers

sc0tty
Jan 8, 2005

too kewell for school..

Foxtrot_13 posted:

Never use free xp to unlock tanks, use it to unlock modules on new tanks so you never have to play a stock tank. The number of stock tanks that are not poo poo is low. This is very true for the ISU-152 as without the top gun BL-10 you are either throwing gold all the time in the 152mm gun or throwing gold all the tim in the 122mm guns that are good at teir 6 but are very bad when you face teir 10's.

The T20 is one of the better teir 7 mediums but teir 7 heavys, lights and TD's are much better than the mediums. The long 88 is ok at teir 8 if you a ready to feed it gold when needed so the grind isn't as bad as others and the tank itself is one of the better 8's

Definitely. More so asking for advice on which lines are worth grinding up, and I'll use the free XP along the way for upgrades. I made the mistake of free-xping to the VK 36.01 H. Never again.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Tahirovic posted:

Tyrlol - You got 6 kills in your DD while my pubs were being the usual downies. The only way to win that game would have been to have a carrier with dive bombers

Well then, add me to your contact list. I'll add you as well.

I remember that game, I was enjoying the hell out of it because people were being predictable.

srb
Jul 24, 2007

sc0tty posted:

Definitely. More so asking for advice on which lines are worth grinding up, and I'll use the free XP along the way for upgrades. I made the mistake of free-xping to the VK 36.01 H. Never again.

T20 and T29 are both certified good + fun tanks (you will need to free XP the 90mm on the T29 if you don't get it on the M6/T20; Just free XP it anyways) that lead to certified good + fun tanks. Tiger II is a little weak in the current t8 meta, but E75 and E100 are both strong.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

demonR6 posted:

Well then, add me to your contact list. I'll add you as well.

I remember that game, I was enjoying the hell out of it because people were being predictable.

My WoT alt account, which I haven't played in two years, just got an invite to botes beta. :circlefap:

Rothmog
Jul 26, 2011

srb posted:

T20 and T29 are both certified good + fun tanks (you will need to free XP the 90mm on the T29 if you don't get it on the M6/T20; Just free XP it anyways) that lead to certified good + fun tanks. Tiger II is a little weak in the current t8 meta, but E75 and E100 are both strong.

Depends on what you enjoy playing most?
American Heavies: T29 is the god of T7 heavies. T32 has no gun improvements, but a better turret. M103 requires a lot of XP.
American Mediums: T20 is average at everything, but fails to wow in any particular way. Pershing is the same as the T20 until you learn how to play it effectively (about when you unlock the Patton). The Patton requires A LOT of XP or you are playing a pershing with worse MM.
German Heavies: Tiger II can bully other T8 heavies on city maps and forces you to learn how to sidescrape. E75 is the god of T9 heavies and take side scraping to the next level. E100 HEAT, need I say more?

For clarification: I have the Patton(T9), hate it and didn't keep any tanks in the line. I unlocked the E5, didn't buy it, and only kept the T29 in the line. I have E100, love to poo poo on people with HEAT, and kept everything from the 3601 through the E100.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
The tier 9 Patton is great, man. The accuracy could stand to be better but the amazing gun handling makes that sort of a moot point except when sniping. It's a really solid medium that's not bad at anything, really. Sure, it doesn't bounce things like the T-54 or the E-50, but you rarely need to take a hit considering how amazingly good it is at snapshotting and going hull down. It's just a really comfortable tank to play.

Oh, and take camo as a crew skill, it actually does have decent-ish base camo.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

The T20 is better than average I would say. It is quite nimble and has great speed tied to a gun with pretty high alpha for a medium and great depression. Really it was one of the few tier 7's that was quite pleasing to drive.

T___A
Jan 18, 2014

Nothing would go right until we had a dictator, and the sooner the better.
Trolling French nationalists is very fun.

Rutkowski
Apr 28, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?
Been having 999ms lag all day on both EU servers for some reason. I'm usually rarely above 60ms but today's been completely unplayable.

Rutkowski fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 13, 2015

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Rutkowski posted:

Been having 999ms lag all day on both EU servers for some reason. I'm usually rarely below 60ms but today's been completely unplayable.

They had to move all their tubes to the botes server.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
First game in the beta.

38 planes shot down.

I've missed you.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Strobe posted:

First game in the beta.

38 planes shot down.

I've missed you.

I have gotten so loving rusty with my carrier play. I made an awful choice at free xp-ing all the way to the ranger. If I could go back in time, I would have just free xped to the saipan and used the remaining xp to go up a few tiers in the american cruiser line.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I free exp'd to the Independence and maxed it out. I'm enjoying it.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

T___A posted:

Trolling French nationalists is very fun.

Ughhh they can't even spell properly in french, this is humiliating...

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Boat thread

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

So how about that armored warfare?

(I kid)

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

sc0tty posted:

The T20 is nice and has a good gun but while the Comet has a worse gun it is a better all round tank. The Pershing is a good all round tank but doesn't excel at anything. The Pattons are the same all rounder's that are just not as good as the Russians.

The T29 is a great tank in a field of great tanks. A turret front made of bullshit and a decent gun and relatively mobile. The T32 has an even better turret front but the same gun with a slight RoF increase and that's it. Very underwhelming. The line then takes a right turn with decent all round heavy's that don't excel at anything.

I can't say anything about the others as I haven't got them but the top gun on the ISU is a stereotypical doom cannon, the guns leading up to it are bad for a tier 7, never mind 8.

For American lights they are all great up to the Bulldog, the T49 is a gimmick tank like the KV-2. Fast, mobile with ok guns that can deal with the sides and rears of most things you can face. But if you don't like dancing like a butterfly and stinging like a bee they are not for you unless you do organised groups as you cannot rely on pubbies to shoot what you light up. Still nothing as fun as schooling a tier 9 heavy in a tier 7 light.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

9.7 public test is out. Patch notes:

quote:

Vehicles

Added the following French vehicles:
FCM 36: tier II light tank
Renault R35: tier II light tank
Somua S35: tier III medium tank
SARL 42: tier IV medium tank
Renault G1: tier V medium tank
AMX 30 1er prototype: tier IX medium tank
AMX 30 B: tier X medium tank
Reworked the following vehicles in HD quality: IS-4, E 100, JagdPz E 100, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H, ELC AMX, T26E4 SuperPershing
Fixed issues with damage model of the Stuart I
Reduced the view range of artillery
Reduced penetration of standard shells for some high-tier guns
Rebalanced some vehicles

Maps

Added new map: Overlord
Improved the gameplay features of Live Oaks
Improved the effects on Karelia, Westfield, El Halluf, and Airfield
Fixed issues with the visual and damage models of some environmental objects

Changes to Vehicle Characteristics
China

121:
Reload time of the 122mm 60-122TG gun for the 121 turret reduced from 9,6 s to 9,4 s
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 122mm 60-122TG gun reduced by 14%
Penetration of the Chuan bei-472 shell for the 122mm 60-122TG gun reduced from 258mm to 249mm

France

AMX 105 AM mle. 47: View range reduced from 340 m to 290 m
Bat.-Chatillon 155 55: View range reduced from 370 m to 330 m

AMX 50 Foch (155):
Aiming time of the 155mm AC SA58 gun for the AMX 50 Foch (155) turret reduced from 3 s to 2,8 s
Penetration of the AP-T T368 shell for the 155mm AC SA58 gun reduced from 293mm to 272mm
Bat.-Chatillon 155 58: View range reduced from 380 m to 340 m
Lorraine 155 mle. 51: View range reduced from 360 m to 330 m
Lorraine 155 mle. 50: View range reduced from 350 m to 320 m
AMX 13 F3 AM: View range reduced from 360 m to 310 m
AMX 13,105 AM mle. 50: View range reduced from 350 m to 300 m
Bat.-Chatillon 25 t:
Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the Batignolles-Chatillon 25 t suspension reduced by 12%
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105mm mle. 57 (D. 1504) gun reduced by 12%

Penetration of the OFL-105-E1 shell for the 105mm mle. 57 (D. 1504) gun reduced from 259mm to 249mm
Lorraine 39L AM: View range reduced from 330 m to 280 m

Germany

Pz.Sfl. IVb: View range reduced from 340 m to 300 m
G.W. Tiger (P): View range reduced from 380 m to 340 m
G.Pz. Mk. VI (e): View range reduced from 320 m to 280 m
Leopard Prototyp A:

Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the Leopard Prototyp A1 suspension reduced by 9%
Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the Leopard Prototyp A2 suspension reduced by 10%
Penetration of the APDS-T M392 shell for the 10.5 cm L7A1 gun reduced from 268mm to 257mm
Reload time of the 10.5 cm L7A1 gun for the Porsche Standardpanzer turret reduced from 11.1 s to 10.9 s
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 10.5 cm L7A1 gun reduced by 12%
Leopard 1:
Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the Leopard 1 suspension reduced by 22%
Penetration of the APDS-T M392 shell for the 10.5 cm Bordkanone L7A3 gun reduced from 268mm to 257mm
E 50 Ausf. M: Penetration of the Pzgr 40 K shell for the 10.5 cm Kw.K. L/52 Ausf. K gun reduced from 270mm to 259mm
Jagdpanzer E 100: Penetration of the PzGr 46 shell for the 17 cm Pak gun reduced from 299mm to 278mm
G.W. E 100: View range reduced from 400 m to 360 m
G.W. Panther: View range reduced from 370 m to 330 m
G.W. Tiger: View range reduced from 390 m to 350 m
Wespe: View range reduced from 330 m to 290 m
Grille: View range reduced from 350 m to 310 m
Sturmpanzer II: View range reduced from 340 m to 300 m
Sturmpanzer I Bison: View range reduced from 330 m to 290 m
Hummel: View range reduced from 360 m to 320 m

Japan

STB-1:
Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the STB-1 suspension reduced by 12%
Aiming time of the 105mm Rifled Gun for the STB-1 turret reduced from 2.3 s to 2.2 s
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105mm Rifled Gun reduced by 14%
Penetration of the L28A1 shell for the 105mm Rifled Gun reduced from 258mm to 248mm
Type 61: Penetration of the L28A1 shell for the 105mm Rifled Gun reduced from 258mm to 248mm

Great Britain

Charioteer: Penetration of the APDS L-28 shell for the 105mm AT Gun L7 reduced from 268mm to 257mm
FV4005 Stage II: Penetration of the AP Mk. 1 shell for the 183mm L4 gun reduced from 310mm to 288mm
Crusader 5.5-in. SP: View range reduced from 370 m to 330 m
FV215b (183): Penetration of the AP Mk. 1 shell for the 183mm L4 gun reduced from 310mm to 288mm
FV4202: Penetration of the APDS L-28 shell for the 105mm Royal Ordnance L7A1 gun reduced from 268mm to 257mm
Centurion Mk. 7/1: Penetration of the APDS L-28 shell for the 105mm Royal Ordnance L7A1 gun reduced from 268mm to 257mm
Sherman Firefly: View range of the Sherman IC turret increased from 360 m to 370 m

U.S.

M44: View range reduced from 360 m to 320 m
M60: Penetration of the APDS-T M392 shell for the 105mm Gun M68 reduced from 268mm to 257mm
M48A1 Patton:
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105mm Gun M68 reduced by 33%
Penetration of the APDS-T M392 shell for the 105mm Gun M68 reduced from 268mm to 257mm
T110E3: Penetration of the AP M111E1 shell for the 155mm AT Gun T7E2 reduced from 295mm to 276mm

T110E4:
Aiming time of the 155mm AT Gun T7E2 for the T110E4 turret reduced from 2,9 s to 2,8 s
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 155mm AT Gun T7E2 reduced by 17%
Penetration of the AP M111E1 shell for the 155mm AT Gun T7E2 reduced from 295mm to 276mm
T92: View range reduced from 400 m to 360 m
M12: View range reduced from 370 m to 330 m
M40/M43: View range reduced from 380 m to 340 m
M37: View range reduced from 340 m to 300 m
M41 HMC: View range reduced from 350 m to 310 m
M7 Priest: View range reduced from 330 m to 290 m
T57: View range reduced from 320 m to 280 m

U.S.S.R.

Object 430: Penetration of the UBR-412PB shell for the 100mm U-8TS gun reduced from 264mm to 253mm
Object 140: Penetration of the UBR-412PB shell for the 100mm U-8TS gun reduced from 264mm to 253mm
SU-122A: View range reduced from 340 m to 300 m
SU-14-1: View range reduced from 360 m to 330 m
Object 907: Penetration of the UBR-412PB shell for the 100mm D-54TS gun reduced from 264mm to 253mm
Object 263:
Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the Object 263 suspension reduced by 12%
Reload time of the 130mm S-70A gun for the Object 263 turret reduced from 10.7 s to 10.5 s
Penetration of the UBR-482M shell for the 130mm S-70A gun reduced from 290mm to 270mm
Т-62А: Penetration of the UBR-412PB shell for the 100mm U-8TS gun reduced from 264mm to 253mm
Object 268: Penetration of the UBR551M shell for the 152mm M64 gun reduced from 303mm to 282mm
Object 261: View range reduced from 390 m to 350 m
Object 704: Penetration of the UBR-551 shell for the 152mm BL-10 gun reduced from 286mm to 266mm
SU-26: View range reduced from 320 m to 280 m
ISU-152: Penetration of the UBR-551 shell for the 152mm BL-10 gun reduced from 286mm to 266mm
SU-8: View range reduced from 350 m to 320 m
SU-5: View range reduced from 330 m to 290 m
S-51: View range reduced from 360 m to 330 m

Chat

Updated all emoticons
Added the "Accept friend requests" setting. With this setting disabled, all incoming friend requests will be automatically declined
Improved the indicator of online contacts for colorblind players. With the "Colorblind mode" setting enabled, the "In battle" status will be displayed in purple instead of red
Added the ability to create, edit, and delete notes for contacts in your Contact list
Added a "Chat blocked" attribute. The attribute is displayed near the name of those players who are your mutual contacts and were banned by a moderator
Fixed a large number of issues with the interface of new Contact lists added in version 9.6

Other

Upgraded BigWorld to version 2.8.1. (Some instability in the Public Test client is possible because of this.)
Reworked the display of hits and penetration marks on a vehicle
Reworked some effects of damage caused to game objects by shell hits
Fixed issues with text conditions of some Personal Missions
Fixed some issues with interface in the Stronghold mode
Fixed some minor issues with interface
Fixed an issue with the Motion Blur effect
Fixed some issues with the playback of replays
Fixed issue in calculation of penetration damage to vehicles' screens caused by HE shells - when it was considered that the shell penetrated the main armor and the event "internal explosion" was triggered, which could cause injury to all Crew members, although in this case only some Crew members should be injured
Added the ability to use Combat Reserves in Skirmishes of the absolute format
Added the ability to scale parts of the interface to provide support for higher resolution displays
Fixed issue with the aiming circle declining lower in Arcade aim than in the Sniper mode if the vehicle was standing on an inclined surface
Fixed track tension of HD vehicles in the Premium Garage

Way to just nerf the silver shells, WG.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Still haven't removed the WT E100 yet I see

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Prav posted:

9.7 public test is out.

Never mind.

quote:

UPDATE: Due to instability, the launch of the Public Test has been postponed. Plans are to restart on March 16. We will remove this message when the test server resumes.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Prav posted:

Bat.-Chatillon 25 t:
Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the Batignolles-Chatillon 25 t suspension reduced by 12%
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105mm mle. 57 (D. 1504) gun reduced by 12%

Yeah the Batchat was really aching for a buff :jerkbag:

Prav posted:

T110E4:
Aiming time of the 155mm AT Gun T7E2 for the T110E4 turret reduced from 2,9 s to 2,8 s
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 155mm AT Gun T7E2 reduced by 17%

M48A1 Patton:
Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105mm Gun M68 reduced by 33%

While buffs for these two are nice, they do not fix the flaws they have in the least bit. E4 needs its turret armor back and the Patton needs a bunch of tiny tweaks.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

It's really just to offset the pen nerfs. Worse head-on, fine overall. Ideally, anyway.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

BadLlama posted:

The T20 is better than average I would say. It is quite nimble and has great speed tied to a gun with pretty high alpha for a medium and great depression. Really it was one of the few tier 7's that was quite pleasing to drive.

The T20 is really good. It's not as strong at top tier as a Comet but otherwise it's more than competitive with any non T29 tier 7 tank. It can carry tier 9 games on a fairly regular basis.
I think most players must have immediately abandoned the T20 when they unlocked the Pershing, and forgotten about it. The Pershing is strong but the T20 is significantly stronger at its tier. :911:

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Prav posted:

It's really just to offset the pen nerfs. Worse head-on, fine overall. Ideally, anyway.

It will just give the shitlords another excuse to shoot nothing but gold. Shame the gold ammo on the batchat is loving trash, so this silver nerf might hurt it little bit.

Edit:

AMX 30 gameplay. Potato video quality, but gameplay none the less:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0lWjEacw28

He drives around in it around 25 minutes.

Mesadoram fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 13, 2015

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Hahahahaha they nerfed the 183s AP pen to 288 and did not buff it in any way. That's rich.

Also I'll trade a 5% pen nerf for a 12% bloom buff on the Bat. Way more hits for slightly more bounces? Sold. We'll see how the E4 buff works - you shoot APCR out of it more for the insane shell speed than anything else. And as we all know, you should snapshot constantly in the E4 already.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Hellsau posted:

Hahahahaha they nerfed the 183s AP pen to 288 and did not buff it in any way. That's rich.

Also I'll trade a 5% pen nerf for a 12% bloom buff on the Bat. Way more hits for slightly more bounces? Sold. We'll see how the E4 buff works - you shoot APCR out of it more for the insane shell speed than anything else. And as we all know, you should snapshot constantly in the E4 already.

I just want it's turret armor back :smith:. It shouldn't be too over powered with it.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

I think the game is more fun for most people when the E4 is a little sub-par.

Although really this goes for TDs in general.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Those arty view range changes supposed to stop the amount of idiots being shotgunned by them or what because I got shotgunned by one hiding in a bush like 50m away that my 440m + view range Pershing failed to see because I dunno.
Speaking of Pershings I elited mine yesterday yay I guess, the Patton don't look fun unless I get a lot more free exp than I have so gently caress that for now. Also I bought a T37 cause it's 30% off and I'm thrifty - looking at it I'm thinking the normal gun is better than the autoloader, right?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Prav posted:

I think the game is more fun for most people when the E4 is a little sub-par.

Although really this goes for TDs in general.

The E4 is a bad E100 with poo poo armor, an incomplete turret, and a lot fewer HP. In exchange you get better AP pen. That isn't a good trade unless you get laughable snapshot accuracy for no explainable reason.

quote:

Added the ability to create, edit, and delete notes for contacts in your Contact list 
Added a "Chat blocked" attribute. The attribute is displayed near the name of those players who are your mutual contacts and were banned by a moderator 

This is good stuff. I can make a note about silly pubbies, and people can see when I'm chat banned.

srb
Jul 24, 2007
Didn't the first E4's armor essentially make it a better E100?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

srb posted:

Didn't the first E4's armor essentially make it a better E100?

Pretty much yeah. I think the E-100 had fewer HP back then though?