Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Eiffel On You posted:

Guys in the Muscleheim challenge. Please let me know if you have any problems running it. I obviously saw the bug about being locked out but if you need something, please communicate to me.

I have all times except Prel's now but I know some of you like to keep going until deadline so I'll keep it at SUNDAY for now.

It's not a bug, it really is an intentional feature...a really lame, useless feature. May have been in before the patch and we never noticed because who wants to queue Muspelheim twice on the same hero. We'll see if it lets me in late tonight after the 28 hour period mentioned above. We wouldn't have noticed last week because we'd have done our green raids on Wed or Thur as usual then continued running Hydra until the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
this is just Prel sandbagging again with ICR as his accomplice #corruption #smashthestate #dontbelievehislies

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

My build is based mostly on ingenuity.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Soothing Vapors posted:

this is just Prel sandbagging again with ICR as his accomplice #corruption #smashthestate #dontbelievehislies

Surtur can't melt steel beams

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
How do those fires hurt heroes so much and they don't melt the gratings, wake up sheepies

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

quote:

The Hot Dog recipe has been removed from the crafter.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Crafters were a bit broken on tc, couldn't rmb stuff to them again. Hope it didn't make it to live

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?
Invisible Woman's Quantum Compression now starts with 4 shield stacks as stated in the tooltip (was incorrectly starting with 5).

Gaz is giving the attention she has so desperately needed!

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Gaz finally nerfing Sue, it was about time.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

lsp posted:

Invisible Woman's Quantum Compression now starts with 4 shield stacks as stated in the tooltip (was incorrectly starting with 5).

are you loving kidding me

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Iceman's hotpost only lasts 8 seconds.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

lsp posted:

This is incredible

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Up

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

You know, I couldn't quite put my finger on how explaining why half the fun of Marvel Heroes was following around how the game was patched and the dev's responses, but now I can say it is sort of like a bunch of insane Sims working at a software company.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Prepare your wallets... 50g for a chance at 75 splinters? Hello, Ult Upgrades

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I'm assuming that the dropped buffs are kinda mediocre like the christmas one and not whaling heaven like the trick or treat ones where you would have 3+ buffs running constantly if you had 500+ SIF?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

That reminds me, why is Mr Hyde dressed like a fat leprechaun ?

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Haha, AP2 is back, I guess they really didn't sell as many of those as they wanted.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Grinning Goblin posted:

You know, I couldn't quite put my finger on how explaining why half the fun of Marvel Heroes was following around how the game was patched and the dev's responses, but now I can say it is sort of like a bunch of insane Sims working at a software company.

I assume it's like the game telephone where one person is like 'People are complaining that Sue Storm needs buffed!' and somehow that contorts along the way until some intern ends up with a sticky-note on his desk that just reads "Fix Sue Bugged" and spends like three weeks looking at the code before deciding that the shield stacks must be the bug the note mentions.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

I assume it's like the game telephone where one person is like 'People are complaining that Sue Storm needs buffed!' and somehow that contorts along the way until some intern ends up with a sticky-note on his desk that just reads "Fix Sue Bugged" and spends like three weeks looking at the code before deciding that the shield stacks must be the bug the note mentions.

Oh my goodness that is plausible as h*ck

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

77% Server side XP Buff.
Boons were listed as being in the St. Patrick's Cards in the Bundles section. Ry said it was wrong, and the text was being removed.
Reports of Cosmic Terminals dropping double orbs posted on the forums because gently caress pubbies.

Re: Genoshia Raid:
Ryolnir: It has only had one round of public TC.

It will be back on TC this weekend. We're shooting to launch it by the end of the month to make way for April which has... a lot going on.

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Kainser posted:

Haha, AP2 is back, I guess they really didn't sell as many of those as they wanted.

I think they hosed up by offering a pack of potentially useless poo poo before giving out solid info on future plans for the team-up in general.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Also:

Colossus Mario Bros. Origin Costume has been added to the store.

Rogue Age of X has been added to the store.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I love the irony of the St. Patrick's day event(where being lucky is a theme) starting on Friday the 13th.

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?
Essence of St. Patrick's Day -- Green glitter and clovers
Spirit of St. Patrick's Day -- Swirls rainbows, coins and glitters

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Telex posted:

I think they hosed up by offering a pack of potentially useless poo poo before giving out solid info on future plans for the team-up in general.

It's the AP2 that is back (the one for all the heroes this year).

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

nickhimself posted:

Isn't that poorer value than buying one of the cards that gives ult upgrades, if that's what you want?

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Prel posted:

It's the AP2 that is back (the one for all the heroes this year).

my bad.

I'll actually pay for the advance pack for heroes.

I'd feel a little ripped off if I'd bought the advance pack for teamups the first time.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

lsp posted:

Essence of St. Patrick's Day -- Green glitter and clovers
Spirit of St. Patrick's Day -- Swirls rainbows, coins and glitters

i want these

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Great job! It certainly looks quite effective - far more than I expected! I love it when people come up with cool quirky builds!

the Excalibur at rank 2 maximum is critically important to the build, if you go beyond that rank you need to reset it otherwise the build falls apart

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

nickhimself posted:

isnt that worse then the mk2 or mk3 ? the one with 10 splinters in the common and 50 in the rare and has ult upgrades in it? I think this one has more buffs though

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Revives broken and at least for me its been an hour between clover buffs.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Lozareth posted:

It's not a bug, it really is an intentional feature...a really lame, useless feature. May have been in before the patch and we never noticed because who wants to queue Muspelheim twice on the same hero. We'll see if it lets me in late tonight after the 28 hour period mentioned above. We wouldn't have noticed last week because we'd have done our green raids on Wed or Thur as usual then continued running Hydra until the deadline.

yeah actually that's been in since the beginning iirc, if you complete the raid on a character you cannot queue up again on that character

however, you can get a friend to party with you and queue into the raid, then have them leave. Unfortunately you'll have to do that every time you want to attempt it again

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

According to Celfix, the last remaining guy who is actually trying to do TTK tests with Sue, the QC nerf took her from about ~53 seconds to ~1:03. A well deserved nerf.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

this event is rear end compared to last time

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

According to Celfix, the last remaining guy who is actually trying to do TTK tests with Sue, the QC nerf took her from about ~53 seconds to ~1:03. A well deserved nerf.

Generally in situations like this a dev response would be that it's important to fix bugs on characters so that an accurate view of their current state can be obtained before considering changes or buffs.

Really though?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

this event is rear end compared to last time

Between this and Midtown Gaz is trying very hard to make me not want to play

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Look if you're locked out of Muscleheim just create a new account, level to 60, and farm up your gear and omegas, and then run it. I mean, what are we, a bunch of loving casuals here or something

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

snergle posted:

isnt that worse then the mk2 or mk3 ? the one with 10 splinters in the common and 50 in the rare and has ult upgrades in it? I think this one has more buffs though

To be fair, it is half the price and the boosts are way better in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

StarkRavingMad posted:

Look if you're locked out of Muscleheim just create a new account, level to 60, and farm up your gear and omegas, and then run it. I mean, what are we, a bunch of loving casuals here or something

This but unironically.

• Locked thread