Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Both of these are painted better than 75% of the stuff in the painting thread. Weird subject matter but not really terrible.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Cheese cake pug is awesome.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Z the IVth posted:

Both of these are painted better than 75% of the stuff in the painting thread. Weird subject matter but not really terrible.

This thread hasn't been about terrible for a very, very long time. It's about unique and interesting things that sometimes just happen to also be terrible in some kind of way.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
Battlepug owns hard.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

I have to love the younger officers expression. He has no idea what to do in this situation!

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
I think he's flasbacking hard.
What poo poo did he see out there?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Dr. Phildo posted:

I think he's flasbacking hard.
What poo poo did he see out there?

Bayonet charges, while not as common as we assume for the time period, were excessively brutal when they connected. It was a time period where most soldiers wore no body armor, had never used a melee weapon on foot and were wearing uniforms designed to march and not to dart around in hand to hand combat (with many notable exceptions but still) so it was basically groups of totally untrained guys mercilessly gutting each other with crude spears.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
What are the two women in the diorama even doing? Having a garden pillow fight or something?:iiam:

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
Having a garden pillow fight :ms:

e. less likely, refugees fighting over sacks of rice :/

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
No.... no.

You see, in those days, women were made to beat their infants together inside sacks to weed out the weaker ones. The younger officer is flashing back on barely remembered trauma of darkness, tumbling, and then jarring impacts.

But he was strong, and he grew up to join the army.

It's actually incredibly dark.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
http://www.themodellingnews.com/2015/03/construction-review-masterbox-35157.html :nws:

This is a major company. Like, not Joe's Titty Model Shack and BBQ.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

No.... no.

You see, in those days, women were made to beat their infants together inside sacks to weed out the weaker ones. The younger officer is flashing back on barely remembered trauma of darkness, tumbling, and then jarring impacts.

But he was strong, and he grew up to join the army.

It's actually incredibly dark.

I've missed your posts.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

ghetto wormhole posted:

I've missed your posts.

Come to the GW Death Thread. Where Leperflesh is factual and funny, TCM is mostly funny. Don't know about his factual-ness, but does it really matter?

I've yet to see a painted miniature nipple that didn't look horrible. Considering this thread, I've seen quite a few.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

OB_Juan posted:

Oh, I missed that in the ebay listing.

It's a very fusion-blaster-looking lego piece.

I am slowly catching up on the GW death pool thread and clearly haven't reached the part where GW sue LEGO for their manufacture of unlicensed conversion kits. Or maybe LEGO sue GW for their unlicensed use of lego weapons...

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

I have mixed feelings on this. Perhaps it's bias from being a historicals player leaking in, but it doesn't seem as bad as some of the other lot we've seen, what with all the rapey demon "dark dork fantasies". I mean, it's still tits on a mini, but I just don't feel offended by this compared to, say, the naked slave ammo carrier from a page or two ago. Like, I would've expected this scene in a 70's movie about WWII.

JcDent posted:

Come to the GW Death Thread. Where Leperflesh is factual and funny, TCM is mostly funny. Don't know about his factual-ness, but does it really matter?

I've been meaning to get in on that, perhaps I will check it out finally.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Plus it's "just" soldiers about to start shooting at each other while discovering that two ladies are bathing in their line of fire. Rather than the soldiers raping the ladies, or anything else we've seen in miniatures.

Not great, but definitely not the worst.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

This is the best it's just so stupid.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I say we have them produce a plastic diorama of this (possibly :nws: ) and we'll call it even for now.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

JerryLee posted:

I say we have them produce a plastic diorama of this (possibly :nws: ) and we'll call it even for now.

I think I can guess which sells better, and which one their customers complain about.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

"So, I took Chad home and... well..."
"He saw the army diorama and ran away?"
"Well... yeah."
"God drat it, Jean, you and your creepy nerd poo poo".

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
You've got to admire the hell out of the guy maintaining helmet discipline. He's probably the gunny.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

You've got to admire the hell out of the guy maintaining helmet discipline. He's probably the gunny.

Nah, it's gotta be "how do we make sure they know this is military guys and not just random gay orgy? Just put an army hat on one, that'll be good enough!"

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I think if you were trying to sell towels to Mrs. "Stereotypical sexually repressed 50's housewife", then a bunch of hunky naked dudes isnt a bad way to go.

I mean, I would be upset at such a diorama as it is irresponsible to promote dumping that much soap into a waterway.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

a riveting conversation from dark sphere's WM/H group

quote:

Female trueblood warpwolf i am working on

bit more done

Like · · Get Notifications · Share · February 14

quote:

it's missing 3 more pairs!!!
February 14 at 10:58pm · Edited · Like · 2

quote:

no it is not then why is male one missing them as well
February 15 at 6:44am · Like

quote:

Appart from missing the extra boobies you are creating something you will regreat!!!
February 15 at 10:43am · Like

quote:

no you are wrong most female were wolfs have only one pair
February 15 at 10:45am · Like

quote:

see

February 15 at 10:48am · Like

quote:

Those are like sexualised worewolves from Twilight movies with sparkling vampires. I thought you were creating a killing machine!
February 15 at 10:59am · Like

quote:

no i can say watch ginger snaps and tell me that werewolf has 4 pairs of breasts
February 15 at 11:00am · Like

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Best of the Worst: Wolftits itt

JcDent
May 13, 2013

It would spawn a 300+ post thread on /tg/ which would involve guesswork on biology, the origins of werewolves and the intent behind magic that creates werewolves, and how much a person shapes his (her, in this case) form.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
If a circumcised dude becomes a werewolf, does he have a naked cock in were form?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If a trans person becomes a werewolf, what gender is it?

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

goatface posted:

All of it.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Shklewolf.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
I think it would be a Wowolf, right?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Xerwolf.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Flowrex?

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

goatface posted:

Wolfshirt

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

Star Man posted:

Wolfshirt

I think that's a were-goon

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Mine was a serious question. Trying to plan a halloween costume you see.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

No Pun Intended posted:

I think that's a were-goon

Under the light of the moon a terrible transformation takes place. Fluffy hair sprouts painfully from the neck and lank greasy ponytail from the back of the head, the skin becomes pocked and acned, muscles shrink and fat ripples, bulging under the skin. A great stench begins to eminate as the nails elongate and become badly chewed. As the horrible spectacle continues the clothing of the monster rips revealing a wolf shirt and jorts a terrible nasal whine echoes through the city.

"AN OPEN LETTER TO PRIVATEER PRESS"

Morning comes and the poor wretch awakens, surrounded by bottles of mountain dew, titty converted HAMs and the debris of arguments of RAW and RAI, his fingers and mouth slick with fresh orange cheeto dust.

"no, not again, what have I done"

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Topless Dwarf Trollslayer :nws:

Not hairy enough, though, so it fails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
That's a pretty skinny dwarf.