Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Oh snap! Glad to see this coming, it's way too obnoxious to find how good an item is without an in-game "show range" butan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

I bought the $100 pack. Worth my money and was happy to support Mr Gaz.

That one really tempted me. Thankfully, I had no extra money to throw at it, so I decided to Cosmic instead.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please don't get excited guys.

This isn't coming for another year.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Eiffel On You posted:

Shipping with Sue QoL, Raid Unique Buffs, and ingame clock

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

And when it does, it will also steal your passwords and GOKs.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

When you press alt and hover over anything equipped to Sue it's just going to say "No."

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

You forgot the Expanded Buff Bar that shows all Buffs/Debuffs on your character.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Susan is going to get a QoN.

The Quality of Nerf: A Love Story
Directed by Herbert D. Saw

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I'm briefly considering picking up the $100 pack, but I just don't know how many of the heroes in the pack I'd actually play. Doom, Shulk, Blade, and War Machine are the only ones I'm interested in. Do we have any idea what the last of the 12 is? If it's Magik, I'll be all over it.

I don't mind supporting Gaz, since I love playing this game, but 100$ is a lot to drop without knowing who you'll eventually get.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

We just got the Sue QoL last page though????

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

MichaelMayhem posted:

Let me make a slight correct on Doomsaw's reddit post. It wouldn't be much of a Surprise if you knew who was coming.

Surprise Witness will call in a random Team-Up from the entire roster, not just who you have unlocked.

...except She-Hulk.
So that's pretty cool.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

rizzen posted:

I'm briefly considering picking up the $100 pack, but I just don't know how many of the heroes in the pack I'd actually play. Doom, Shulk, Blade, and War Machine are the only ones I'm interested in. Do we have any idea what the last of the 12 is? If it's Magik, I'll be all over it.

I don't mind supporting Gaz, since I love playing this game, but 100$ is a lot to drop without knowing who you'll eventually get.

Most likely Ant-Man + 1. Hopefully Magik!

Yeah, it's kinda lovely not knowing for sure who the last 2 are. (I whaled out on it when it was released anyway :homebrew:)

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

MMAgCh posted:

So that's pretty cool.

I hope it can call Cow King Brevik

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I didn't get the first pack last year and I regretted it. I think I ended up spending at least as much money on individual hero packs throughout the year. I got the big whales pack this year and think it's worth it, I like having the hero stashes and the extra costumes help fuel my costume grinding addiction. Also it allows me to save splinters for ult upgrades instead of trying to make sure I keep enough in reserve to get the next hero.

But hot drat, I am excited about the 'hold alt to see the ranges' feature. That is going to be so good.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

So that's pretty cool.

Having never had a team up before, just how effective are they while dunking terminals and bosses?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

You aren't bis since you don't have one.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

You aren't bis since you don't have one.

I've been looking at it like it's a luxury. I'm not whale enough to buy one, and splinters go to random boxes still, since I only have half the roster or so unlocked.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

rizzen posted:

Having never had a team up before, just how effective are they while dunking terminals and bosses?

They make a noticeable difference, and most of them can tank pretty well. However, they're not immune to cosmic orbs or Jugg/Rhino charges, and certain enemies can tear them up pretty fast (I always seem to lose mine in MODOK terms).

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm going to recommend you buy one and one only then.

You need to buy one, whatever you want. Domino is still the excellent choice.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Zombie Samurai posted:

They make a noticeable difference, and most of them can tank pretty well. However, they're not immune to cosmic orbs or Jugg/Rhino charges, and certain enemies can tear them up pretty fast (I always seem to lose mine in MODOK terms).

Of course you lose it in the Modok terms. Stay OUT of the MODOK term. We don't go there anymore.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

rizzen posted:

I've been looking at it like it's a luxury. I'm not whale enough to buy one, and splinters go to random boxes still, since I only have half the roster or so unlocked.

It's kind of a luxury in that it isn't necessary to have one to complete any content. Right now they are basically just a stat stick but with the 'upcoming' changes hopefully they will be more useful.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gear is a luxury if you play Hulk too so I get that.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Eiffel On You posted:

Of course you lose it in the Modok terms. Stay OUT of the MODOK term. We don't go there anymore.

*wink*

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

As much as I would like a playable MODOK, that is terrifying.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

For the people who got locked out of muffinheim, you could just make a montage of you guys killing Cosmic MODOK 10 times instead.

Mokhu
Mar 3, 2004

NCAA Hopesman Winner 2008
Fallen Rib
So uh, if anyone whaled and has extras of the st patty's spirit artifact (the glittery one), I have a couple of the essence one I'd trade for (the green one).

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

I spent way too long wondering what was wrong with the eyes there.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Well, better late than never.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Guys be careful with stacking St Patty's buffs. They will stack if you get 2 different bosses, but if you get the same boss it'll just refresh the duration and you'll have wasted it. So try to do them one at a time.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

Eiffel On You posted:

Goodbye marvelheroes.info

No more Russian hacks to steal my Swiggin.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Soothing Vapors posted:

what happened to team up revamp? Did Doomsaw quit or something?

Tezzeract posted:

How many folks splurged for Advance Pack 2. I'm wondering if its a good deal haha.
Just get it man, its a great deal.
I just love watching people spend money on stupid poo poo though

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I bought every single hero in adv pack 1 individually, not making the same mistake twice.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I was going to buy Advance Pack 2, but after X-giving I had close to 3000 Splinters. I figured between that and just sort of playing the game, I'll be fine on heroes until I quit.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Grinning Goblin posted:

I was going to buy Advance Pack 2, but after X-giving I had close to 3000 Splinters. I figured between that and just sort of playing the game, I'll be fine on heroes until I quit.

Random box them all away so you have an excuse to buy AP2.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Prel posted:

When you press alt and hover over anything equipped to Sue it's just going to say "No."

when you press alt and hover over anything it polls marvelheroes.info for the item info. unfortunately mh.info, thinking it was no longer needed thanks to this patch, shuts their database down and the whole thing no longer works

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

RatHat posted:

Guys be careful with stacking St Patty's buffs. They will stack if you get 2 different bosses, but if you get the same boss it'll just refresh the duration and you'll have wasted it. So try to do them one at a time.

I thought there was a 60-minute CD on getting them.

Grinning Goblin posted:

3000 Splinters is 15 ranks of somebody's ult. :colbert:

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Iron Man cat is hairless, just like tonys balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

please stop posting my furry fanfiction

• Locked thread