Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

LCL-Dead posted:

Had another run-in with a motivated SNCO after telling some CPL to "pick his battles better" when he approached me in the gas station and asked me to remove my hat before citing base regulations to me.

What the gently caress is it with E6+ individuals who feel the need to step in to everything and make it worse?

I finished him off with one line, "Staff Sergeant, If it's so important that I remove my hat in order to abide by base regulations and remain in good order, then why the gently caress didn't you ask me to remove it when I walked past you 2 minutes ago?"

Reminds me of the LT who yelled at me for parking at the pump and going in to pay. He asked why it took me so long, so I told him there was a line inside. "Oh, was there?!" he asked me. At this point I was literally so confused that all I could do was say, "Yes." He angrily pointed his finger at me and gave me some kind of warning or other, but I wasn't listening. I was too sad for him and our country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Once they decided to medical me out I became a proper shitbag. I knew I was getting rank at detachment so I became that guy. Hey, mechanics under your command failed to salute, get out of my way, laughed at me because I am newly graduated and asked them to do something.

*One eye narrows the other goes full open, I try to make them spin about like a fruit machine* No problems, lieutenant, fill these forms out, I'll get onto it. *Throws forms into the shredder as soon as the fucker leaves.*

E: I outrank you and are in a dead end job because I was hosed up and they are medically detaching me, gently caress off. Allah, the military is the biggest Cole. Spend several million and four years training guys and then: 'this ones bent, throw it away'.

Sorry guys, I got caught in a rant, been years and that still happens.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Mar 13, 2015

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I'm just a belligerent gently caress who spent close to 5 years at the same rank because the fucksticks in charge of me couldn't see far enough past the colon of whichever superior enlisted or commissioned officer they were currently attached to take care of their Marines.

So, now that I'm out and effectively outrank most staff nco's from the government side of the house while also being immune to their authority, I take every chance I can get to make some SSgt's or Gunny's life a living hell.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Sergeant running a prostitution ring at Fort Hood:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/13/inside-ft-hood-s-prostitution-ring.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LCL-Dead posted:

I'm just a belligerent gently caress who spent close to 5 years at the same rank because the fucksticks in charge of me couldn't see far enough past the colon of whichever superior enlisted or commissioned officer they were currently attached to take care of their Marines.

So, now that I'm out and effectively outrank most staff nco's from the government side of the house while also being immune to their authority, I take every chance I can get to make some SSgt's or Gunny's life a living hell.

Being on Leatherneck as a civilian was fan-loving-tastic.

"Morning, sarge."
"IT'S STAFF SERGEANT."
"Oh, roger that, sir."
*Internal rage*

That staff sergeant's name was Albert Einstein and everyone clapped when he punched that liberal professor. Why are Marines so loving turbo gay about their rules?

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Brainwashing and pride.

We pride ourselves on looking better than the other branches at any point throughout the day. Is it true? Who the gently caress cares. There are some people in the Corps though that focus on the most retarded aspects of a regulation they can and then just exploit it to shame and gently caress with others.

When I started teaching UAVs on Lejeune I had a retired MSgt (E8) who was the site lead for the contractors (I'm .gov), tell me that I needed to buy new boots that didn't have the EGA stamped on the side of them because it was against uniform regulations for them to be worn with civilian attire.

I had so much fun at his expense.. Being a medically retired Lance Corporal (e3) who officially outranked him due to his being a contractor and me being a government employee. He just couldn't let go of the Marine Corps.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LCL-Dead posted:

Being a medically retired Lance Corporal (e3) who officially outranked him due to his being a contractor and me being a government employee.

You're starting to sound like Grover.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You're starting to sound like Grover.

No idea who that is.

Should I be ashamed of myself or elated?

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
E: ^^ Fuckhead who used to moderate this place as an officer... Turned out he was a broke dick contractor who was a 'simulated colonel'.

Look up Groverhause.

I'm a medically retired MAJ (O-4) who was boosted to LTCOL (O-5) on sep. I'd give Grover 'the simulated colonel' the worst Chinese burn and noogie ever before sitting on his face. I'd kick his teeth into the back of his head if he came near me.

loving war tourists

Spacman fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Mar 13, 2015

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Well, that paints it in a negative light.

E: I'm a broke dick former lance coolie who landed a sweet gig in a 5-7-9-11 internship with the DoN. Nothing special and I won't act like I'm something special unless you're a contractor and suddenly think it's cool to text me at 6am and tell me I need to pick up coffee for the building because I'm the intern. Then we'll have issues and I'll start pulling regulatory requirements and guidelines out of my rear end to trump you.

The only reason I mention rank was because in that world, the contractor world, GS outweighs contractor in every case and this asshat needed to be taught that I wasn't someone he could walk over.

LCL-Dead fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Mar 13, 2015

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Supporting the troops

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

LCL-Dead posted:

Well, that paints it in a negative light.

He really is a massive shitbag. Used to crap on about the F22 LASER version. Hides in a spider hole like Saddam now.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Spacman posted:

E: ^^ Fuckhead who used to moderate this place as an officer... Turned out he was a broke dick contractor who was a 'simulated colonel'.

Look up Groverhause.

I'm a medically retired MAJ (O-4) who was boosted to LTCOL (O-5) on sep. I'd give Grover 'the simulated colonel' the worst Chinese burn and noogie ever before sitting on his face. I'd kick his teeth into the back of his head if he came near me.

loving war tourists

Did Grover even step OCONUS? I thought he was strictly a stateside SIMULATED COLONEL.

Also, this is groverhaus.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Wasabi the J posted:

Did Grover even step OCONUS? I thought he was strictly a stateside SIMULATED COLONEL.

Also, this is groverhaus.

I don't give a gently caress and it'd do my family a service if I stomped that fucker. That fucker dined out on his status. Meanwhile, I flew a helo full of dead guys their mates were working on.

I saw some poo poo, you saw some poo poo... That fucker saw tables and moderated us...

It'd do something for my insomnia if could strangle him. Not to death, just every night a bit. I know that sounds nuts. But just for a bit. I'd stop before he died... Honestly.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 13, 2015

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Keep going, I'm about to cum.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Spacman posted:

Look up Groverhause.

loving war tourists

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
All you had to do was put a big "NO CONTRACTORS" sign in GIP and he wouldn't have been a problem.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
gently caress that chunk of feces; do you talk about that time you caught clap from a Thai ladyboy?

Exactly, burn all memory of that fucker out. You can keep your clap and NO CONTRACTORS sign you tremendous fuckup. How is that Obamacare working for your dribbling penis?

No, antibiotics are for autism, jam the thing that looks like an umbrella down his dick.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Mar 13, 2015

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Spacman posted:

Look up Groverhause.

loving war tourists

Not trying to defend grover here but I don't think he actually believed he had any rank. It was one offhand comment taken out of context and blown out of proportion.

Having a fit about a dude that stopped posting before you registered is kind of weird.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Not trying to defend grover here but I don't think he actually believed he had any rank. It was one offhand comment taken out of context and blown out of proportion.

Having a fit about a dude that stopped posting before you registered is kind of weird.

Who is assessing my reg date to my ability to post?

Can you link the thread this is going on in. There obviously is one since you bought it up, thanks in advance.

vains
May 26, 2004

Spacman posted:

Who is assessing my reg date to my ability to post?

Can you link the thread this is going on in. There obviously is one since you bought it up, thanks in advance.

You registered well after he stopped posting. That is the full extent of my 'assessment' of your reg date.

Keep on keepin man. If you want to freak out about some dude that last posted like 4 years ago, who am I to stop you?

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

You registered well after he stopped posting. That is the full extent of my 'assessment' of your reg date.

Keep on keepin man. If you want to freak out about some dude that last posted like 4 years ago, who am I to stop you?

You are the only person who is offended and the only person who has an issue when I call out a complete fuckstick who pretended he was in the military?

Awesome, at least I know where you come from.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Spacman posted:

gently caress that chunk of feces; do you talk about that time you caught clap from a Thai ladyboy?

Exactly, burn all memory of that fucker out. You can keep your clap and NO CONTRACTORS sign you tremendous fuckup. How is that Obamacare working for your dribbling penis?

No, antibiotics are for autism, jam the thing that looks like an umbrella down his dick.

Is there someone I can call to get you the help you obviously need?

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Cojawfee posted:

Is there someone I can call to get you the help you obviously need?
I see pshrink type people, it is a long journey. I haven't tried to kill myself or my family lately lately. That is good I suppose?

Spacman fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Mar 13, 2015

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm confused when MBN is the guy telling people to calm down...

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Spacman posted:

You are the only person who is offended and the only person who has an issue when I call out a complete fuckstick who pretended he was in the military?

This is going a little far to fit in, Grover.

oh good

vains
May 26, 2004

Spacman posted:

Chill out man. He hasn't posted in years and he never pretended to be in. He was always upfront about the fact that he was a GS employee for the DoN. He stated that, as a gs-whatever, he was due certain courtesies commiserate with an O-6.

That doesn't change the fact that he was a weak-rear end bitch who probated people for SJW reasons at the height of somethingawful's SJWness because he was too afraid to say no/wanted to curry favor in DND or the mod forum.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

at the date posted:

This is going a little far to fit in, Grover.

oh good

Yeah, I'm Grover. Laugh it up.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
watching someone have a psychotic break is pretty cool

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

watching someone have a psychotic break is pretty cool

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Really? If I disagree with you I'm nuts?

poo poo, I should probably kill myself. right? since im crazy and all?

E: drat, I didn't realise I was cazy until now. Thanks. Bye

Spacman fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Mar 13, 2015

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
:suspense:

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Nah, it's OK.

You posted a funny smilie while I was killing my family and then myself.

Yeah, you are responsible, you could have stopped it.

E: Not going to do my family, don't call the cops.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
The gently caress is going on in here.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
we are watching someone revert back to their base arab nature

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Came to the idiot thread because tons of new replies. Was not disappointed by the idiocy.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Skyler White has something to tell you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPrdX-cqF0

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Spacman posted:

Most of us just though you meant to click the drunk thread and ended up here by mistake.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Every thread is the drunk thread in gip. The inmates are running the prison!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Aranan posted:

The gently caress is going on in here.