Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

Welcome to The Friendzone! This is a cool thread where you guys can just relax, take it easy, share cool tips and tricks/lifehacks, basically anything really!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

hooray! finally a zone to be around hanging with friends

mycophobia
Ack, I've been friendzoned! lol

Wertjoe

Zone of the frienders.

Salmiakki

hi boys

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

mycophobia
:wink:

Wertjoe

We should cut our hands open then become blood friends.

No gays or people who have spent over 3 months in a foreign country, please.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm making gimp bracelets if people want one

BIG BIC SQUAD
Friendship bracelets are great

GEExCEE

here's the friendzone themesong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN3XxYRptqw

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
My bracelets are inspired by 50 shades of gray and made from leather, like a mini gimp suit, for your wrist

BIG BIC SQUAD
50 shades of gray = :shrek: :suicide:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
It's a love story despite the fact it would be completely different if the guy wasn't wealthy

BIG BIC SQUAD
It's an extremely abusive relationship being marketed as a romantic one

City of Glompton

hello friends thank goodness we have a place to be friendly! ilu guys!

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

hello friends thank goodness we have a place to be friendly! ilu guys!

hi! ilu2

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Welcome to.. *strikes match, momentarily lighting up her face in the darkness* the Friend Zone.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
is this like gbs friend talk?

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
Touching the friend square in the friendzone.

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
nlt

pogi

Hello friend

El Spider

----------------

Looke

i miss :nomates:

Al Borland

by XyloJW
hello friends.

----------------

ulvir

Al Borland

by XyloJW

yes

----------------

tradjik

hello i would like a friend

ty heather papps u da bes

alnilam

guy: "ugh friendzobed again"

me: "uhh a friend zone sounds like a really cool place :confuoot:"

bog pixie

i love the friend zome hello everybody

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh man, the friend zone is like my favorite zone

alnilam

You awake in a slightly foggy room. Is this a dream? You look around you. Your childhood friends are in the West Wing playing NES and genesis. Outside there is cool forest with a treehouse and a river with a rope swing, friends playing everywhere. There's beer, and legos. There are all manner of instruments with all your favorite jam buddies. The east wing has a basketball court, and why would you want a pool when there's a sick rope swing outside? Just kidding, there's still a pool, with a waterslide and lots of pool noodles.

A soothing voice, coming from nowhere, says, "Welcome to the friendzone."

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

i loving hate friends. and zones.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

alnilam posted:

You awake in a slightly foggy room. Is this a dream? You look around you. Your childhood friends are in the West Wing playing NES and genesis. Outside there is cool forest with a treehouse and a river with a rope swing, friends playing everywhere. There's beer, and legos. There are all manner of instruments with all your favorite jam buddies. The east wing has a basketball court, and why would you want a pool when there's a sick rope swing outside? Just kidding, there's still a pool, with a waterslide and lots of pool noodles.

ron color

alnilam posted:

guy: "ugh friendzobed again"

me: "uhh a friend zone sounds like a really cool place :confuoot:"

alnilam posted:

Stormyish

I forgot the passcode for the door on the Friendzone...

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
friendzone sounds like some cheap facebook ripoff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ulvir

alnilam posted:

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty

alnilam posted:

:syoon:

ulvir

In the friend zone: the sound of laughter, joyful chatter, people enjoying themselves, kids playing with dogs and eachother, coffee and fancy dinners, etc

outside the friend zone: rain, people being sad, loneliness, tumble weeds, crickets chirping, and so on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

suuuuuuuuuup

• Locked thread