Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Does the raid require a Magneto to smash Skull's head in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

so proud :911:

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Well, that was hilarious.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

malhavok posted:

They patched it to live instead of test? that is the motherfucking gaziest thing ever.

world first no icon

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

malhavok posted:

They patched it to live instead of test? that is the motherfucking gaziest thing ever.

You just know some hungover guy was grumbling about having to come in on a saturday, pushed the patch button, then just started saying 'gently caress' over and over

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Good Citizen posted:

You just know some hungover guy was grumbling about having to come in on a saturday, pushed the patch button, then just started saying 'gently caress' over and over

Their switch flippers don't come in so much as live in. I don't doubt he was drunk as gently caress though being a switch flipper kind of makes you want to be plastered 24/7. I bet most switch flippers post in tcc.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Genosha Boys ridin hard today

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Wait what? TheDink said they don't have the rights to use the likeness of the actress who plays Scarlet Witch in Avengers 2. Is that for the whole movie despite them saying they're making costumes for it? Is there some exception for Scarlet Witch for some reason? I'm really baffled.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RatHat posted:

Wait what? TheDink said they don't have the rights to use the likeness of the actress who plays Scarlet Witch in Avengers 2. Is that for the whole movie despite them saying they're making costumes for it? Is there some exception for Scarlet Witch for some reason? I'm really baffled.

They have the rights to the costume, but not Elizabeth Olson's face.

That's normal. It's why Star Lord and Winter Soldier don't look like Pratt and Stan either.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

RatHat posted:

There's a difference between the clothes and the person. Expect to see an A:AOU Scarlet Witch costume using the current model's face and hair.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Huh, I never noticed that before. Why are they separate? And I guess the only one they DID get the rights to is Coulson?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

NotALizardman posted:

mumble is dead retard

mumble is dead and you killed it

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

FranktheBank posted:

I know it's pretty blasphemous to post reddit shots here, but I gotta share with you one of my favorite viewers.

Told you I'm fat.

This owns, what's your stream again?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
They nerfed the chat delay to only 1-2 minutes on tc, but the progress is still from 3 weeks ago.

Crafters were removed too. Still had the dumb items I made from them though.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

this guy owns

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Jusupov posted:

They nerfed the chat delay to only 1-2 minutes on tc, but the progress is still from 3 weeks ago.

Crafters were removed too. Still had the dumb items I made from them though.

Live is the new Test.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

RatHat posted:

Huh, I never noticed that before. Why are they separate? And I guess the only one they DID get the rights to is Coulson?
Is the Coulson NPC actually supposed to look like him? I never felt there was that much of a resemblance.

Licencing rights just are weird like that. As weird as having to re-colour variant Star-Lord's headphones because they looked too much like the actual headphones.

malhavok posted:

Live is the new Test.
This ought to be the new thread title. It doesn't get gazzier than this.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

How do you even do this? It has to be intentional. It must be. It's not like they can just right click the project and misclick to push to live instead of test.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
"No, Genosha on TC is the only version fully up to date. Please only use the TC version of Genosha as a reference for relevant feedback."

^^ By agentvapor, who I was following around on tc before you guys posted about the raid being live on live.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RatHat posted:

Clark Gregg is super into Coulson and will do his voice and lend his appearance to any usage.

Presumably it's a lot more expensive to get the likeness rights.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Call of Cholula posted:

This owns, what's your stream again?

http://www.twitch.tv/frankthebank22

He also sent me a PM -

"Fat boy reports me and gets me banned, good thing they can't ip ban."

God, he makes me erect.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Epic High Five posted:

Is the rainbow effect tradeable? I can't whale out but desperately need it and have rose petals and more to trade

snergle posted:

I have some mardigras stuff i would trade for it as well. After he gets his.

I have a couple I could trade, looking for some of the other cosmetics. You can msg me ingame (joe124013) or pm here

Also from what I understand the raid bosses for axis are using monolith loot table as a placeholder. Axis is supposed to drop hearts instead of eyes when it's "live"

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Here's the melee/area build I leveled IceBro with, requested by Atwes:

J
Jun 10, 2001

They....really patched live instead of test by mistake? That is gaz as gently caress, holy poo poo.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Tonight while playing online I heard a rumor that disturbed me, and I'm hoping that you'll confirm that it isn't true.

The Rumor: one of She-Hulk's powers will be RANDOM team ups with other heroes in the game.

This is REMARKABLY CLOSE to the power that I outlined for Ben Grimm over a year ago(Jan. 2014) when you called for what Thing advocates wanted to see in his 52 revamp. As you may recall I was pretty vocal about Thing being Thing and not being Hulk lite. And One key idea that I offered at that time was this:

Things ULTIMATE should be called "Two-In-One" and come out of the classic book that starred Ben in team ups Book. He should call some of the heaviest hitters in the Marvel Universe -- from Namor to Black Bolt to Hercules and everyone in-between, and on a RANDOM basis, which would make this power even more fun.

I'm hoping that She-Hulk rumor is just that, with no truth to it. Or that you won't say the idea is different because She-Hulk will only team up randomly with players that are already in game, which is just derivative of the basic idea for Thing.

Mostly, I'm hoping that the ideas you solicited in Thing's forum will remain with Thing. So please tell me that it isn't so. It will not only ease my mind, but the minds of countless Thing lovers who play MH, and have waited patiently for over a year for Thing's 52 review.
Respectfully yours,
AncientSpirit

P.S. A year later, I no longer think that the Two-In-One Power needs to be an Ultimate power. It can be an ordinary power, with a typical summons cool down. But it shouldn't be She-Hulk's power. It should be Thing's.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Please give everyone but Thing a random summon.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

She-Hulk's summon is Juggernaut but it only works if you're not in a group or public zone

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Zeike posted:

Tonight while playing online I heard a rumor that disturbed me, and I'm hoping that you'll confirm that it isn't true.

The Rumor: one of She-Hulk's powers will be RANDOM team ups with other heroes in the game.

This is REMARKABLY CLOSE to the power that I outlined for Ben Grimm over a year ago(Jan. 2014) when you called for what Thing advocates wanted to see in his 52 revamp. As you may recall I was pretty vocal about Thing being Thing and not being Hulk lite. And One key idea that I offered at that time was this:

Things ULTIMATE should be called "Two-In-One" and come out of the classic book that starred Ben in team ups Book. He should call some of the heaviest hitters in the Marvel Universe -- from Namor to Black Bolt to Hercules and everyone in-between, and on a RANDOM basis, which would make this power even more fun.

I'm hoping that She-Hulk rumor is just that, with no truth to it. Or that you won't say the idea is different because She-Hulk will only team up randomly with players that are already in game, which is just derivative of the basic idea for Thing.

Mostly, I'm hoping that the ideas you solicited in Thing's forum will remain with Thing. So please tell me that it isn't so. It will not only ease my mind, but the minds of countless Thing lovers who play MH, and have waited patiently for over a year for Thing's 52 review.
Respectfully yours,
AncientSpirit

P.S. A year later, I no longer think that the Two-In-One Power needs to be an Ultimate power. It can be an ordinary power, with a typical summons cool down. But it shouldn't be She-Hulk's power. It should be Thing's.

:objection:

Mover posted:

http://glasscannon.ru/2015/03/marvel-heroes-datamine-12-03-15/

Russians have posted some more spoilers. St. pattys day event and some stark tech stuff, but more importantly we get some more of the legal pun names for she hulk's powers: her right cross is called cross examination, crash down thingy is opening statement, and it looks like at least one summon power called suprise witness--currently looks to have a placeholder icon that's just the original 4 team ups.

Stark tech looks to have a debuff and a dot attached--still have no idea what it is or how it'll work.

Surprise Witness!

MMAgCh posted:

Michael Mayhem posted:

Let me make a slight correct on Doomsaw's reddit post. It wouldn't be much of a Surprise if you knew who was coming.

Surprise Witness will call in a random Team-Up from the entire roster, not just who you have unlocked.

...except She-Hulk.

So that's pretty cool.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

alansmithee posted:

I have a couple I could trade, looking for some of the other cosmetics. You can msg me ingame (joe124013) or pm here

Also from what I understand the raid bosses for axis are using monolith loot table as a placeholder. Axis is supposed to drop hearts instead of eyes when it's "live"

Is joe124013 your steam name or your mh name?

She hulk confirmed to have lovely sig like luke QQ

snergle fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Mar 15, 2015

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This has been a great time to farm and Peabody and I have an awesome system that's been working.

We run one-shots at the same time and it saves your progress even if you leave.

So Peabody will run mines and I'll run Skull.

Skull will always finish first so I X and he teles to me. By that time, he is in the cave itself and I tele to him to finish the cave. Again, all progress gets saved.

Been taking us roughly 6-7 mins to do this and been upping our chances at the hot loot.

If we had a third, we would run zoo too and do skull, zoo and Rafiki in that order. Knock it out in 8-9 mins for all 3.

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

docbeard posted:

Please give everyone but Thing a random summon.

They should have everyone summons Wolverine since having Wolverine show up in everyone's comics is canon.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
tc sync and chat fix maybe monday. Let's see if that promise holds true

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My desire to play is totally lacking unless serverside is high or I want to farm Skull and Ape.

But Green Waifu, the Graifu herself, makes me so excited for the end of the month. I just pray they give her some good AoE. That's all I want. Combo points are totes magotes my thing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She-Hulk's terrible pun moves are the best.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Do we know if She-hulk is going to be using spirit or not?

Musluk
May 23, 2011

:nws: :nms: He listens to this :nws: :nms:

VV can't blame ya VV

Musluk fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Mar 15, 2015

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Login.

Look at sg chat.

Logout.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
SG is the new Social.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
We are just trying to bring REALISM to COMICS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Well, that's embarrassing for Mister Magnets. I tried telling him that Pilates were a bad idea for a man of his age...

• Locked thread