Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
all of you talking about MS designs and poo poo are making me miss that Gihren's Greed LP that died some time ago :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
Dear Diary,

This has not been a good week for me.

First off, Dozle was killed by Amuro. The annual Zabi halloween party will never be the same without ol' Dozle dressed up as Frankenstein. His kid, Mineva, still lives, but some poinsoned baby food will deal with her real quick. Just gotta find some time.

Second, and what really pisses me off, is that my dad has been asking me to end the war. As if! Dad, you always said I wouldn't amount to anything besides brooding evily, but when I finally do something with my life, YOU tell me to knock it off. I'm tired of your poo poo you old potato. This is my country and I'm going to do whatever the gently caress I want! In fact, Dad, I'm going to go Star Wars on your rear end the next time you go out you ungrateful old gently caress. Just you wait.

I still think my bitch of a sister is plotting against me. I heard her taking with that pedo Char and his fucktoy about Newtypes. We have the Feddies dead in our sights and she wants to blow my Gelgoog and Zaku II variants budget on ships for these Newtypes. we can deal with Spacenoid supremacy after I win, not now! Once I win, she is SO dead.

Glemy showed me his latest "experiment", which was a bundle of horribly-mutilated clones of rabbits. I yelled at him about it, but he pouted and walked away before I could slap him. Later on this week, I saw him talking to Char. I bet Char is making him a pedophile. I have to send him off to Axis and get him away from me before he tries to kill me or molests little girls.

Not all is bad in the land of Gihren, though: my death ray is finally finshed! Just gotta wait until the Feddies get close to my cool base and BAM! They'll all be blown to pieces. Thank you George Lucas for the idea. His movies really are great when it came to finding new ways to defeat your enemies.

I've also got the Gelgoogs ready to kick some rear end. M'Quve says that the only pilots left are people fresh out of the academy, which he says will be a major disadvantage compared to the Feddie's experienced pilots. gently caress that; the Gelgoogs have kickass beam guns. Any Feddie that gets close to a Gelgoog will have a hole blown through him. Shooting a gun can't be that hard, right?

I GTG now. Gotta kill the Feddies and my dad. I'll talk to you after I win at A Baoa Qu.

Luv,

Gihren

closeted republican fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Mar 15, 2015

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!
Dear diary

today i got sent on a wild goose chase after a fuckin mobile ball while all my friends died and DPOLZel sacrificesld imhself to allow us all to escape to ablkqu

im very durnk now how are oury?

-Gato

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

P.S. Dad said I was like this one dude from Germany, Adolf something. Mental note: look him up later, pops may be onto something.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Dear Diary,

Zeon loving Deikun is Ghiren dense. I told him he was starting to sound a lot like Hitler (HITLER!) and how does he respond? "DUH DUUH HITLER? ISN'T HE SOME GUY FROM THE MIDDLE AGES? DUH." The kid's too dumb to get when I'm insulting him and he's the one usurping my authority! I swear that kid'll be the death of me.

-Degwin

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
HOLY poo poo I SAW HIM AGAIN TODAY!!!

i was at a party dealing with some stiff feddie suits when JUDAU FUCKIN CAME BACK <3

he was mad at me for some reason so i pulled a gun on him to calm him down like i did with char when we were havin sex back then but it didnt work.

instead he yelled at me and said i was bad and stuff. i shot at him but he didnt like it. then all of the sudden glemy's pedo girlfriend appeared and stood in front of him

AND THEN I SHOT HER Q_Q

JUDAU GOT REALLY MAD AND

MADE

A

DEMON

APPEAR IN FRONT OF HIMSELF!!!!!

HE HAD ALL OF THE NEWTYPE ENERGY FLOWING THROUGH HIM AND HE MADE A GIANT PROJECTION OF HIMSELF AND IT SCARED ME SO MUCH THAT I RAN BACK TO MY ROOM AND CRIED ABOUT IT FOR A LONG TIME

I'M..I CAN'T. I CAN'T. I AM SUCH A TRASH BABY FOR BLOWING IT WITH HIM.

I WISH WE COuld fuse togehter for a day like steven universe and connie did so he could see what we would be like together

im sorry judau for being so gross

Tagged: gently caress MY LIFE, personal, sex, love, tw:newtypes
20,000 notes

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

closeted republican posted:

i was at a party dealing with some stiff feddie suits when JUDAU FUCKIN CAME BACK <3

he was mad at me for some reason so i pulled a gun on him to calm him down like i did with char when we were havin sex back then but it didnt work.

instead he yelled at me and said i was bad and stuff. i shot at him but he didnt like it. then all of the sudden glemy's pedo girlfriend appeared and stood in front of him

AND THEN I SHOT HER Q_Q

JUDAU GOT REALLY MAD AND

MADE

A

DEMON

HE HAD ALL OF THE NEWTYPE ENERGY FLOWING THROUGH HIM AND HE MADE A GIANT PROJECTION OF HIMSELF AND IT SCARED ME SO MUCH THAT I RAN BACK TO MY ROOM AND CRIED ABOUT IT FOR A LONG TIME

I WISH WE COuld fuse togehter for a day like steven universe and connie did so he could see what we would be like together

20,000 notes

5/5 BEST THREAD

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yep, we're done here.:thurman:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

NikkolasKing posted:

Poor Ginias, I think he's the one Gundam villain who was legitimately psychotic, as in he just needed to be medicated and the entire end of 08th MS Team could have been avoided.

I know Zeon is evil but you'd think they could at least look after the well-being of their super scientists.

lol if you don't think the Anaheim Electronics suits were doing hookers and speedballs every hour.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Anaheim is so evil in hindsight, it's hilarious as hell. When you put the Zekes and Feddies both to shame, you are in a class of your own.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Anaheim is so evil in hindsight, it's hilarious as hell. When you put the Zekes and Feddies both to shame, you are in a class of your own.

The funny thing is that when we were first introduced to them during the Gryps Conflict (I'm ignoring 0083 for obvious reasons), Anaheim was actually a relatively moral organisation, bankrolling the AEUG and giving them all their coolest toys while they foisted off cheap barely-above-the-One-Year-War crap to the Titans in order not to blow their cover. Then all the decent people in their staff got killed off by the Titans or Neo Zeon, and they morphed into straight-up war profiteers.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Shinjobi posted:

So they're an average Corporation?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Ok, so you guys know that Luna Tank thing? Impressive track record with that one, what with the cannons that can't all aim at the same target or even the same general area. Really effective! But it's just not suited to fighting on Earth.

So I had this idea: we remove the treads (quiet Dave, I know the Luna Tank is your baby but when last I checked we weren't invading the damned moon!), replace those solar panels with landing legs, and install some giant helicopter blades in the struts where they'll be well protected. It should be worth at least a dozen of those Feddie Guntanks! What? Jim? You've designed a new helicopter drone that electrifies things in a certain radius and can even mildly inconvenience a Zaku? Great! Those'll be a perfect back-up weapon in case the Feddies ever design something with hands.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
"So... that kid on the White Base is a Newtype?"

"That's what they say."

"Okay, so... how do we exploit that?"

"I dunno. Combat data says that he's got reaction times off the charts, though. He's actually responding to attacks faster than the Gundam can keep up."

"Huh. So... I guess overclock the reaction speed? And toss in that panoramic cockpit thing while we're at it?"

"Sounds good. Oh, and let's give it some extra vulcan guns, hidden in the arms."

"You know those things are worthless against anything with real armor."

"Look, man, they gave us all this budget, we gotta do something with it. Hey, speaking of armor, how about we bolt on some extra armor, just in case?"

"Sure, why not. So I'm thinking shawarma for lunch?"

"Sounds good to me. I was getting sick of burgers."

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

W.T. Fits posted:

"Sounds good. Oh, and let's give it some extra vulcan gun

Amuro killed Zakus with his vulcans. :colbert:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

"Sounds good to me. I was getting sick of burgers."

:(

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Amuro killed Zakus with his vulcans. :colbert:

And how many non-Zakus did he kill with them?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

W.T. Fits posted:

And how many non-Zakus did he kill with them?

I think he killed a Gouf with one too actually.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
More like how many feddie kills were scored with a beam saber. Get Bob from planning on the phone, we're gonna make an automatic rifle that shoots 5 beam sabers taped together with that coating material they use for making giant inflatable asteroids.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Right, folks, I'm sure we're all very grateful to the Titans for hiring us for weapons development and not gassing us in our colonies like the filthy spacenoids we are - thank you, Captain Om - and I'm sure you'll all be very excited to hear that we've been assigned a brand new project. Three words - transformable Newtype suit. That's right, people, we're making our very own Zeta Gundam, only bigger, with more guns, and with- clawed feet? Great idea, Bob, let's add it to the features list. There's just one little catch, though - it's for the Augusta Labs. Yep, the pilot's going to be one of those people. Combat skills of a thirty-year veteran, mind of a five-year-old. That's why I want a nice, safe suit environment so she doesn't freak out and start spewing lasers everywhere when she isn't supposed to. You guys hear about Hong Kong? Kilimanjaro? Yeah. So that's why I'm saying we need to- paint it pink and put bunny ears on it, Bob? Really? Are you even taking this seriously?

Wait, she's going to be on Om's ship? The Om? Thirty Bunch Om?

Someone head down to procurement and order all the pink paint we can get. We've got a suit to build.

Darth Walrus fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 15, 2015

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY
December 24, 0079

Hello Zeonic family! If you're reading this, congratulations on surviving the latest round of layoffs/forced conscriptions. I know things have been rough this whole year, but we're looking forward to making Q1 0080 our finest quarter yet. Now, the bad news first:

You may have already heard, but high command has ordered us to send all of our remaining stock of MS-05's to A Baoa Qu to shore up our last defensive lines, which means our annual company-wide Christmas softball game is unfortunately postponed indefinitely. I know a lot of you were looking forward to marketing's famous "A Bar-B-Que" brisket, but we may have to save that for what's sure to be a fantastic New Year's party.

The good news is Colonel Von Kuspen just took delivery of the first batch of MP-02As, which R&D has just informed me is now officially the "Oggo" (presumably named after the sound one makes when you first look at it). The lab boys tell me Kuspen absolutely loved the things, so let's give the R&D department a round of applause.

The better news is that Kuspen also took delivery of our little manufacturing "accident" from a couple weeks back. My secretary, bless her heart, tried to tell him that one of our manufacturing teams installed a Bigro wrong, but I think there was a miscommunication because I later heard him talking to high command about how the "Big Wrong" is going to singlehandedly win us this war. I think he's going to palm it off to those weirdos from the 603rd, so bully for them.

Oh, and one last thing: no, we are not in negotiations with Anaheim Electronics regarding a possible buyout of this company. I think those assholes at Zimmad might be ready to run crying to AE with their tails tucked firmly between their legs after the tragedy that was their Gyan project, but we are still firmly in the game my friends.

Anyway, enjoy your Christmas, and let's make 0080 an even better year than 0079!

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

To: Capybara Danam
RE: Balloons?

Hi, I think someone up there in procurement may have made a little mistake. See, we just got a shipment of almost 20 kilotons of balloons painted up to look like asteroids. Now, I know it's not my place to question the wisdom of our leaders here, particularly when resources are as tight as they currently are, but I have trouble believing anyone on Axis will need that many dummy asteroids...well...ever, and I have even more trouble believing that these balloons are worth wasting space to house when we've got tens of thousands of new arrivals in desperate need of accommodation. Please get back to me ASAP.

Sieg Zeon

-Ard Urumiyle, Chief Supervisor, Storage Block 3

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Aaaah, the sweet gig that is working for Zeons Amphibious development team

(Man Japan the 70/80ies...90ies? hads a LOT of drugs available for poor mech designers.)

Too bad there's no other games than Gihrens Greed to give you that special tummy feel as you push the APPROVED button for every single crazy project that lands on your desk, burning all your nations funds and resources on one failed project after another in an attempt to unlock what passes for your nations "tech tree" (more like christmas tree).

Pimpmust fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 15, 2015

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
INTERNAL MEMO

Dear EFF family,

In previous e-mails, I've been talking our new mobile suits. Well, the time has come for us to receive them! All three of them will be arriving in July! No more having to work with jury-rigged RGM-79s or old Zeon hand-me-downs from the OYW! It's a new era for the EFF, one in which we will have the upper hand in every way! Training classes for mechanics are already underway, so mechanics will know how to repair these new suits like they always knew them by the time they reach your unit.

I would also like to address some concerns about our new suits. One EFF personalel, who we shall call "M", wrote to me:

"why do we have to use these f***y zeon suits. the camera sucks compared to the gm and weve been trained on gm s***. were kicking their asses, not trying to be them."

Well, M, you need to realize that we need the most cutting-edge technology possible in order to defeat Zeon remnants and secure the Earth Sphere. Our friends at Anaheim Electronics and the EFF labs have provided for us the latest in high tech suits so that we can easily wipe out any Zeon remmants or supporters using old Zeon tech, like Zakus. If some of those suits have monoeyes, that's the price we have to pay for victory. Being a soldier isn't always fair, but the rewards are well worth it.

Another person, known as "J", wrote:

"Shouldn't we have one MS, like back in the OYW? It would make training and maintenance so much easier than having to juggle three at once."

J, you have a good point, but each suit has it's own purpose. The RMS-106 is a great multipurpose mobile suit, the RGM-79R is for when beam weapons are needed, and the RMS-117 are for when speed matters. Having a varied and well-balanaced mobile suit roster is a better idea than trying to force one suit to do everything. I would recommend going over the specs of each suit with your mechanics for specifics.

I hope this clears up several questions when it comes to our new mobile suits. Remember; doubt is the most powerful weapon the enemy has, especially one are resistant as Zeon remnants.

As an aisde, M and J, you will have a required meeting with your supervisor in the next few days. E-mails concenring this will be sent alongside this memo.

I also want everyone to remember language and tone when writing to me about your concerns. Here is an example of an email NOT to send:

"F** you ***hole captain. Those **** Zeek suits you're giving us are just meant to sell toys to military nerds and kids. Give us our GMs back."

This is completely inappropriate and unacceptable to someone in a pretigious organization as the EFF. This person received a transfer to our Europe patrol and a pay decrease as punishment for this letter. Let this be a lesson.

I'd also like to remind everyone that the first annual RGM-79N vs R-GM79Q Football-Fest is scheuled this Thursday. Our best cooks have made some great BBQ and we'll have pleany of Granada-style pizza as well, so come on over!

To end this memo, I want to stress how well everyone has been doing this year. With the creation of the Titans, our fighting power has improved dramatically. Thanks to the Titans' influence, we've also gotten new, state-of-the art mobile suits faster than ever before! Because of this, the Federation is greatly exceeding it's fighting power during the OYW! But remember, don't stop now. We can always do better.

Your captain,

Peter Aggulion

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
UC 120
In other news today, the Federation senate once again voted down a bill that would have seen the army's aging Jegans replaced by newer models mobile suits. Reasons cited were budgetary in nature, as the army portion fo the budget as decreased consistently over the last ten years. Senator Roman Paul had this to say:

"We simply cannot afford to let the Federation debt spiral even further upward. We haven't had a major conflict for thirty years now, and for the small-scale police actions the army does the good old Jegan is still quite sufficient. Also, bring back the gold standard."

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
The first time they're introduced, the AEUG leaders are having a shady meeting in a smoke-filled room in the back of a McDonald's, planning a ridiculous plot to drop onto Jaburo while ignoring Quattro's intelligence on Gryps.

Anaheim has always been the bad guys. And also dumb and shortsighted.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

hey everyone we should really come up with a name for this group we're forming to oppose the ef, any ideas?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

closeted republican posted:

AND THEN I SHOT HER Q_Q

JUDAU GOT REALLY MAD AND

MADE

A

DEMON

20,000 notes

holy loving 5 :vince:

Luminaflare
Sep 23, 2010

No one man
should have all that
POWER BEYOND MEASURE

Darth Walrus posted:

Right, folks, I'm sure we're all very grateful to the Titans for hiring us for weapons development and not gassing us in our colonies like the filthy spacenoids we are - thank you, Captain Om - and I'm sure you'll all be very excited to hear that we've been assigned a brand new project. Three words - transformable Newtype suit. That's right, people, we're making our very own Zeta Gundam, only bigger, with more guns, and with- clawed feet? Great idea, Bob, let's add it to the features list. There's just one little catch, though - it's for the Augusta Labs. Yep, the pilot's going to be one of those people. Combat skills of a thirty-year veteran, mind of a five-year-old. That's why I want a nice, safe suit environment so she doesn't freak out and start spewing lasers everywhere when she isn't supposed to. You guys hear about Hong Kong? Kilimanjaro? Yeah. So that's why I'm saying we need to- paint it pink and put bunny ears on it, Bob? Really? Are you even taking this seriously?

Wait, she's going to be on Om's ship? The Om? Thirty Bunch Om?

Someone head down to procurement and order all the pink paint we can get. We've got a suit to build.

Sorry, which suit is this?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Luminaflare posted:

Sorry, which suit is this?

The Baund Doc. Rosamia Badam colors.

Luminaflare
Sep 23, 2010

No one man
should have all that
POWER BEYOND MEASURE

W.T. Fits posted:

The Baund Doc. Rosamia Badam colors.

Oh it's that thing. Its great.

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

If i had the writing talent i'd do one for the Leo, I didn't get further than this "gently caress"

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

AzMiLion posted:

If i had the writing talent i'd do one for the Leo, I didn't get further than this "gently caress"

The design document for the Leo would just be pages of Treize monologuing about the beauty one can find in the fragility of the life of a single soldier, then at the end of the last page the chief engineer has just scribbled in "Make it look human and fill it with explosives I guess???"

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

"You won't believe this thing is only like 7 tons! There's trucks that are heavier than this thing, really tiny trucks! Imagine how easy it will be to transport!"
"It says *empty weight* here..."
"Yes...? The rest is loaded weight, a 100 tons or so but we won't need them fully loaded while transporting them. These designers really understands us here at the logistical side!"
"That sounds... great but uh, what's the rest of the weight? The weapons...?"
"Ha ha no, don't be silly. The guns are additional, see combat loaded weight there. No, the rest is for liquid rocket fuel."
"Uh... huh... how much of this fuel exactly?"
"Oh, just about 93 tons, it's twice as heavy as water!"
":stare: I uh... isn't this thing supposed to police colonies, too?"
"Yes, they'd be INSANE to shoot at it! Genius!"

KoB
May 1, 2009
Pretty soon this ironic roleplaying is going to turn into real roleplaying.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

GET TO THE WAPPA!

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

chumbler posted:

The design document for the Leo would just be pages of Treize monologuing about the beauty one can find in the fragility of the life of a single soldier, then at the end of the last page the chief engineer has just scribbled in "Make it look human and fill it with explosives I guess???"

No no, the Leo's problem is that it has a voice activated self-destruct trigger which, due to a programming flaw, is locked to shouting "IT'S A GUNDAM!"

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

KoB posted:

Pretty soon this ironic roleplaying is going to turn into real roleplaying.

And then it'll end up on the front page and ADTRW will finally have the respect (?) it deserves. Either way, it's fives all the way down.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Warmachine posted:

And then it'll end up on the front page and ADTRW will finally have the respect (?) it deserves. Either way, it's fives all the way down.

Gundam Fashion SWAT. It could be either the mobile suits or the characters' outfits. Either way, OZ wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karlor
Apr 15, 2014

:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
College Slice
click

Une speaking. Yes, yes, we did receive the shuttle plans.

Well, don't start assembly yet. We must not have been clear enough in our initial specifications so I need you to make some changes.

First off, the trap do- I mean, 'cargo bay'- is too far back. We need you to move it forward.

No, we don't mind that it will open into the passenger cabin.

Don't worry, we won't open it mid-flight. I assure you that we are aware of the potential dangers to our passengers.

Also, could you bolt a table to the floor of the trap do- sorry, 'cargo bay'- ?

Great!

The chairs? Don't worry about bolting them down. We'll replace them as needed.

• Locked thread