Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

orange juche posted:

He didn't pick warr's carriers, the awox happened while dozer was offline actually. The target dozer wanted was those 30 some multiboxed rattlesnakes that some dumb repercussus idiot was running. Warr was literally in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Oh, fair enough. That's actually alright then. It just sucked b/c then Warr got hit with the globby theft the next morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mitsuo posted:

Oh, fair enough. That's actually alright then. It just sucked b/c then Warr got hit with the globby theft the next morning.

Yeah, mandozer was scouting the snakes out, and the dude running the snakes got spooked, so dozer logged off to give time for the dude to go back to doing dumb poo poo, and during that time the other dudes he had invited to his corp sprung a trap on some caps that Warr jumped in to save.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Mitsuo posted:

It's too bad he chose to awox Warr's carriers, he ain't no pubbie.

Since when?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
After having spent time with some of our valued allies, I feel like people in the cfc shouldn't get too high and might about pub-ness, because we've got some flat out retarded mother fuckers.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

grumplestiltzkin posted:

After having spent time with some of our valued allies, I feel like people in the cfc shouldn't get too high and might about pub-ness, because we've got some flat out retarded mother fuckers.

Are you talking to me cause I mean that's sort of my reason d'etre

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Reset the CFC. Disband Karmafleet.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

ullerrm posted:

Jesus christ. We have drunkposting, we have a slapfight with image macros, we have shitposters trying to ironically irritate each other. In times past, I'd say that it's time for a new Eve thread; however, you overdeveloped monkeys would probably just resume your poo poo-throwing in the new thread.

On the topic of poo poo we actually do in this game: I loving hate inventing Blops. Even with an Optimized Attainment decryptor you're looking at 60% success rate for Redeemers. I've failed four times in a row. But I've never failed at inventing a Widow. :\

I'll take one Widow in 3 months if you deliver to YA0.

Can I pay for it by resetting your peacetime cap once it's full? That's how I buy Carriers from Firvain.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Mar 15, 2015

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

FordPRefectLL posted:

Furthermore, are there any goons who do these?

Yes, but we'd really rather you not bring a basi. You can't use it without another one to cap chain off of and nobody else is going to bring one. The only time you can come on field is if we have 2 scimitars already and no dps ships in queue. Train for a scimi and/or dps.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

DARPA posted:

I'm able bodied and I exclusively poo poo in handicap stalls. Why would anyone settle for less?

I use a wheelchair and loving hate people like you. Go die in a fire

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Valicious posted:

I use a wheelchair and loving hate people like you. Go die in a fire

Wow. Totally wasn't Reddy for that kind of hostility in this thread.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

CashEnsign posted:

Wow. Totally wasn't Reddy for that kind of hostility in this thread.

Admittedly, I'm also drunk.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Valicious posted:

Admittedly, I'm also drunk.

Woah buddy. Don't drink and drive (your wheelchair). You could get para... oh. :(

Bagu
Mar 20, 2006

darth cookie posted:

Woah buddy. Don't drink and drive (your wheelchair). You could get para... oh. :(

He didn't say he was paralyzed. Maybe he's just super fat.

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009
Maybe he's just really lazy and wants other people to move him around. He should just pull himself up by his bootstraps instead.

NonNCO
Feb 22, 2015

Amyclas posted:

I get a headache whenever I try to reread the Fozzie-Sov plan.

Remember, in the end it's just internet spaceship pixels.

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

What about them? I mean aside from you loving children crying about how the thread is somehow ruined because it deviated from the whitenoise that you're used to.

Lack of punctuation marks is making your post borderline questionable. :cripes:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
What the gently caress are you talking about

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Glory of Arioch posted:

i think most of us are waiting for the caldari t3 destroyer as it is almost assuredly going to be a railgun sniping behemoth that acts as a direct replacement to harpies

though if it was an LML making GBS threads monster it'd probably be worthwhile too

The last thing this game needs is more kitey poo poo. With the current meta there is almost no reason to fly a brawling ship. In fact you are signing your own death warrant by doing so. You will eventually run in to garmurs, crows, t3 destroyers, etc who will run circles around you. It's the most risk adverse form of solo/small gang combat EVE has ever seen and CCP is just encouraging it.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

orange juche posted:

Yeah, mandozer was scouting the snakes out, and the dude running the snakes got spooked, so dozer logged off to give time for the dude to go back to doing dumb poo poo, and during that time the other dudes he had invited to his corp sprung a trap on some caps that Warr jumped in to save.

Hush, you're ruining the legend of Mandozer, Pubbie Hero with your "facts".

In an effort to protect the public from the scourge of Mini-luv and to cancel this years Burn Jita, Mandozer orchestrated a theft of ganking ships while dealing justice to the villainous Warr Aakini.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Hush, you're ruining the legend of Mandozer, Pubbie Hero with your "facts".

In an effort to protect the public from the scourge of Mini-luv and to cancel this years Burn Jita, Mandozer orchestrated a theft of ganking ships while dealing justice to the villainous Warr Aakini.

Nonsense. Mandozer, Captain of the tear drinker legion. Betrayed and murdered the Primarch of the Minivuv legion. He then fled into the warp in an attempt to escape the emperors justice. In there he fell victim to the corrupting influence of Nurgle and was turned into a champion of the Plaguebearer Legion.

Let history record it.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Zephyrine posted:

Nonsense. Mandozer, Captain of the tear drinker legion. Betrayed and murdered the Primarch of the Minivuv legion. He then fled into the warp in an attempt to escape the emperors justice. In there he fell victim to the corrupting influence of Nurgle and was turned into a champion of the Plaguebearer Legion.

Let history record it.

On the eve-o forums, one of those two stories could result in billions of isk being donated by pubbies. I know which one I would go with if I were him. I can't believe he hasn't already done so.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Since no one seems to remember the name of the other guy. We might as well record it into history that Mandozer was the main of the guy who stole 250 billion from miniluv.

NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014

Zephyrine posted:

Since no one seems to remember the name of the other guy. We might as well record it into history that Mandozer was the main of the guy who stole 250 billion from miniluv.

The guy was called Globby.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

In all of this I am shocked that no one has asked the obvious question.

Mandozer:

Can you spare a couple billion isk?

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Bagu posted:

He didn't say he was paralyzed. Maybe he's just super fat.

My nerves are drunk and can't send motor signals worth a drat. My genes supplied the booze.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
and you're flying spaceships around at warp speed? :ohdear: thank god there's no collision mechanics in the game.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

NyxBiker posted:

The guy was called Globby.

Globby the pawn.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

orange juche posted:

He didn't jump anything anywhere, all the carriers were separately bubbled in the anoms they were ratting in.

They helpfully uploaded the video for all to see how they l33t pvp gank carriers.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
The number of you slurping mandozer's (tiny) dick in this thread is funny. I'm glad he sat in a WH with you and you got to talk to him on comms. Bro is super chill. Honestly holesquad should just leave so that you can re-recruit him.

Txxt
Dec 11, 2004

vulvamancer posted:

The number of you slurping mandozer's (tiny) dick in this thread is funny. I'm glad he sat in a WH with you and you got to talk to him on comms. Bro is super chill. Honestly holesquad should just leave so that you can re-recruit him.

Are you mad about something?

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
Well, at least i can watch Eve when i am at work. http://www.twitch.tv/daopa except it's tougher to watch when your blues stuff is getting shot up.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

vulvamancer posted:

lol

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

vulvamancer posted:

Meh. Dude did something interesting in a decidedly uninteresting game.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
It's good to see that nobody is mad about Mandozer.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Man it feels good to be loved.

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer

pizza getting arab money to do our thing

Will i get to use cfc jumpbridges again?????

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

MacPac posted:

pizza getting arab money to do our thing

Will i get to use cfc jumpbridges again?????

Does this come with a link?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

I thought that was Zelda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Zephyrine posted:

http://forums.zulusquad.org/index.php?/topic/648-fountain-offensive/ but thats just a big circlejerk.

• Locked thread