Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

Locodoco must be one hell of a coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I love the LPL, but holy poo poo are the commentators terrible.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011

spacebrospiff posted:

Everyone on TSM is likable now

Too bad about Regi and the insufferable section of their fan base.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Khaba posted:

Too bad about Regi and the insufferable section of their fan base.

Insufferable fans comes with being a big team and is kind of a silly reason to dislike anybody. I can't really hate on Regi after he gave us PinkshotGG either.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
regi actually seems pretty chill lately. all the people who think that turtle is one of the best adcs in the world are mentally ill tho

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

regi actually seems pretty chill lately. all the people who think that turtle is one of the best adcs in the world are mentally ill tho

TSM Sneaky :v:

edit: Also sorry to disappoint all the NA and western fans but Dlift apparently said he thought TSM would win.

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 15, 2015

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
I used to kind of dislike Regi but I think he's cool nowadays. I actually find Locodoco pretty annoying.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Looks like it'll be a while before the broadcast even starts. the sc2 finals are still going on and League isn't starting till that is over.

CoffeeBreak80
May 3, 2009

Freaksaus posted:

Looks like it'll be a while before the broadcast even starts. the sc2 finals are still going on and League isn't starting till that is over.

Ok yeah, I was wondering if I had the time wrong or something...

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
I find regi, loco, bjerg all annoying but my newfound love of Lustboy outweighs all that.

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Freaksaus posted:

what the gently caress

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

archduke.iago posted:

what the gently caress

The best part is that it's only 2-0 in a bo7. Starcraft2 was supposed to start 2 hours ago so I'm not sure what happened there.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Freaksaus posted:

The best part is that it's only 2-0 in a bo7. Starcraft2 was supposed to start 2 hours ago so I'm not sure what happened there.

We're all gamers.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Freaksaus posted:

Are you kidding me

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
They were all up late partying with their supermodel girlfriends last night obviously. Or playing on a laptop until they got yelled at or whatever.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Freaksaus posted:

Let me tell you about this super sweet Roccat gaming mouse with customisable LED's.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

drat, well gonna watch some imaqtpie until it's over

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Freaksaus posted:

Did the CS:GO games go long or something?

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Let me tell you about this super sweet Roccat gaming mouse with customisable LED's.

extenddddddddddddddd

edit: please Zest win quickly

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
If IEM didn't need to put 10 commercials in one break this might be over already.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Qt has 57,000 viewers right now.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Ok the red player in SC2 has lots of robots and blue player too, they're moving them around. I think this will be over soon

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

frajaq posted:

Ok the red player in SC2 has lots of robots and blue player too, they're moving them around. I think this will be over soon

Keep in mind you have to kill a lot more Nexus' in SC compared to LoL.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Ironsoviet posted:

Qt has 57,000 viewers right now.

he's about to 1v1 gosu, this is gonna be better than the final

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Man, that trap guy kept targetting the full hp tempests instead of the low hp ones.

Luckily I don't want him to win because I want it to be over already so GO GO LOSE HARDER

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Which one of these koreans I should root for to make this go faster?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Killed By Death posted:

Did the CS:GO games go long or something?

It was over at ~1130 est so :shrug:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

frajaq posted:

Which one of these koreans I should root for to make this go faster?

Zest because then it'll be over after this game and an hour of ceremonies, pauses, adds and other poo poo.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jackie D posted:

It was over at ~1130 est so :shrug:

Reading on Reddit apparently it went over an hour past it's scheduled finish, lol

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
Its looking good for Zest, this could be over soon.

And... its over.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Isn't it like 7 pm in Poland? Assuming Zest wins this current game, LOL might start before 830 pm. If the LOL finals end up going to game 5, with all the breaks IEM takes (or doesn't assuming time crunch), it's going to be REALLY late by the time that series ends.

Didn't the venue have to close at like 11 pm or midnight the other night?

edit: welp, maybe it won't be THAT late now. Haha.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Trap hosed up!! GO ZEST!

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Voodoo posted:

Isn't it like 7 pm in Poland? Assuming Zest wins this current game, LOL might start before 830 pm. If the LOL finals end up going to game 5, with all the breaks IEM takes (or doesn't assuming time crunch), it's going to be REALLY late by the time that series ends.

Didn't the venue have to close at like 11 pm or midnight the other night?

It'll be fine, 3-0 TSM, 20 min per game

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Kiss that trophy you beautiful man

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

nvm

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

KicksYouInHalf posted:

I find regi, loco, bjerg all annoying but my newfound love of Lustboy outweighs all that.

Regi is a jerk but he managed to make adult man Monte super sad over twitter and him just existing eventually got Thoorin fired so he's okay in my book.

Bjerg is a prima donna and you could like see the sulk in him when TSM decided to try strategies besides "get Bjerg fed ignore the other lanes" but he's arguably the best player in the west so hey, he can do what he wants.

I don't talk about Loco because he's hella tight with Flame and knows when his contract is up.

Lustboy is very handsome and talented.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

What happened to GE by the way? They are demolishing everyone and then suddenly one of the worst teams in China with 2 subs takes them down randomly.

Mr. Locke
Jul 28, 2010

GreyPowerVan posted:

What happened to GE by the way? They are demolishing everyone and then suddenly one of the worst teams in China with 2 subs takes them down randomly.

One part hubris, one part W-E playing out of their goddamn minds.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Joe Miller, Deficio and Monte casting the finals, thank loving god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

GreyPowerVan posted:

It's like when Team Liquid becomes the best NA team because TSM, CLG, and C9 decide to play in China.

• Locked thread