Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

these are in no way shape or form tastless tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Dear god I found a winner

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There are no winners in this thread.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

If I'm reading this I'm either behind him in line or butt loving him what the hell?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

He has really bad gas

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

I'm pretty sure he means "Too late (for me) to change my mind about getting this horrible tattoo."

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo
Maybe it was a message from the tattoo artist to the guy he was tattooing!

bummer dude
Jun 20, 2004

duuuude
Just in case you all aren't being intentionally obtuse for "comedy", its the title/font of Drake's newest album.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Say Nothing posted:

Haruharuharuko posted:

If I'm reading this I'm either behind him in line or butt loving him what the hell?

It just means that he's gonna buy all the airplane glue in the store and if you're behind him in line, it's too late for you.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

bummer dude posted:

Just in case you all aren't being intentionally obtuse for "comedy", its the title/font of Drake's newest album.

Even if that's all it was, it is a stupid tattoo. I mean, I guess he could go back and add in the apostrophes later...

bummer dude
Jun 20, 2004

duuuude

CzarChasm posted:

Even if that's all it was, it is a stupid tattoo. I mean, I guess he could go back and add in the apostrophes later...

Obviously its really dumb, but it's not a mystery what it means.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

bummer dude posted:

Now it's obtuse to not follow drake? Isn't he the kid in the wheelchair? I dunno, I've never heard his music.

Kids these days.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Not sure what's worse here that ink or her complexion.

They're both horrible

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Dogbrisket posted:

Not sure what's worse here that ink or her complexion.

She also seems to have a dewlap, so that might just be a tattooed frog.

COME AT ME GHOST
Apr 20, 2014

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Say Nothing posted:

Am I wrong to be annoyed that, whilst at least he didn't spell it 'your', he still forgot the apostrophe between U and R? Also the one between T and S.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Thought about posting this in the Schadenfreude thread, but that thing is a loving train wreck. I totally get some scootenfruity from this douche though:

NVM, I dont give enough shits to re-host. TL:DR don't get wrist text tattoos if you dont want to look like a dumbass.

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 02:59 on Mar 16, 2015

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah he totes a basic bitch.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

BrigadierSensible posted:

Am I wrong to be annoyed that, whilst at least he didn't spell it 'your', he still forgot the apostrophe between U and R? Also the one between T and S.

It looks pretty much exactly like the album cover. Get mad at Drake first and then guy for thinking it deserved to be immortalized as a bad tattoo.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Saw this during Survivor and had to post it here.

If it hadn't been for the dumb hashtag they flashed, I wouldn't have been able to read this. The S looks like one of those money signs kids draw in middle school.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah he totes a basic bitch.

It's a joke about how his tattoo looks like something you'd find on a basic bitch and it points out the fact that he is in fact not a woman!!

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

aidoru posted:

Saw this during Survivor and had to post it here.

If it hadn't been for the dumb hashtag they flashed, I wouldn't have been able to read this. The S looks like one of those money signs kids draw in middle school.

Oh you mean this

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
The Stussy "S" is not a "money sign"; it is the litmus test for determining if you are cool enough to know how to draw one or if you are a hella lame mungo who cannot.

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

Like this?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

It's a joke about how his tattoo looks like something you'd find on a basic bitch and it points out the fact that he is in fact not a woman!!

Yeah he a basic bitch.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

All of those Milpool ones are hilarious, but the last one (bikini area) gives me serious concern.

In other news, a friend of mine (who is legit a very good visual artist and has non-tasteless tattoos of his own) just apparently started working as an apprentice at a tattoo shop. He's posting on his social accounts with the many citrus fruits he's been practicing on, which, I suppose, is a hell of a lot better than just starting off and going hog wild on folks in a kitchen someplace.

I don't want you to end up in this thread, man. I really don't.

strangemusic has a new favorite as of 17:15 on Mar 14, 2015

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Can we talk about this body part for a minute? At first I thought it was a much smaller tattoo on a larger body part that had been cropped on either side. But this is someone's whole arm, isn't it? If so, that is the least toned, flattest arm I've ever seen. Goddamn, lift something once in awhile.

Fake edit: okay, I guess it could be a small tattoo on the inside of a wrist? That's a different story.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

I've got ask: what is this one saying?

It's like the tatooish just gave up trying to make words 3/4 of the way through.

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

spog posted:

I've got ask: what is this one saying?

It's like the tatooish just gave up trying to make words 3/4 of the way through.

TO ALL THE GIRLS
THAT THINK YOUR
UGLY BECAUSE
YOUR NOT
A SIZE 0,
YOUR THE
BEAUTIFUL ONE.
ITS SOCIETY
WHOS UGLY

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Haruharuharuko posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Oh man at first I thought this was some kind of really lovely Moomins tattoo and the only reason I couldn't read the rest of the guy's ink was because it was in Finnish, but no.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

It came from tumblr.

It's a Sanrio thing (Hello Kitty) but... god, those lines... and why on the side of your knee??

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

aidoru posted:

It came from tumblr.

It's a Sanrio thing (Hello Kitty) but... god, those lines... and why on the side of your knee??

It's as if she knows it's terrible and is trying to distract the viewer with ~kawaii~ overlays.

Maybe this one needs to take a hint:

(I think that's supposed to be a bong, not a dong)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

jess posted:

Not gonna lie, that's why my brain automatically read that fairly clear "Stoner Babe" as "Stoner Boner" at first.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

jess posted:

It's as if she knows it's terrible and is trying to distract the viewer with ~kawaii~ overlays.

Maybe this one needs to take a hint:

*game show voice*

Alright America, it's time to play.... **BONG OR DONG?***

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

strangemusic posted:

*game show voice*

Alright America, it's time to play.... **BONG OR DONG?***

Well, Chuck, I'm going to have to go with my gut on this.... DONG!
*Nods smugly at audience*

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

The White Dragon posted:

Not gonna lie, that's why my brain automatically read that fairly clear "Stoner Babe" as "Stoner Boner" at first.

Huh, figured it was boner and that was a dick. I can see it clearly now, but I didn't look twice at first.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I have come bearing new entries for the thread!

I have found another Tattoo Redo contest where the victims Contestants post their bad tattoos in hopes of getting a "redo"

Here are just a few entries. I'll leave the rest for others to experience and post. Little descriptions posted with them are from the contestants. Typos are theirs.

Heres why u never get a free tattoo on your back. Not my brightest moment. I really want to fix it or modify it but not necessarily cover it up. I realize this is not an easy task, it would mean alot!

got this when i was 16 not a very good life choice. I cant even wear shorts its such an embarrassing tat. My daughter justseen it for first time the other day and ask wht it was I felt ashamed please

Regret this every day. Can't even wear shorts to six flags. Always have to think about whether or not it's covered up in public. Just bad!

I really dont know why I got this on my arm but its terrible. Was smashed drunk and at the time it was still a bad idea. Idk what it says but I know it was supposed to be my last name in hebrew....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

What the hell is this? Is it something from pop culture that I don't know about?

• Locked thread