Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

8th-snype posted:

Nice "I had sex" post dude

lol if you think the sex i have these days is anything more than purely utilitarian in nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Hi, welcome to Tuesday evening.
What's everyone up to?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

bobmarleysghost posted:

Hi, welcome to Tuesday evening.
What's everyone up to?

Working late at the office

kill me

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

BANME.sh posted:

lol if you think the sex i have these days is anything more than purely utilitarian in nature

like you gently caress a hammer or something?

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

DJExile posted:

Working late at the office

kill me

kill -9 $(pgrep -f DJExile)

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
It's already Thursday lunch time here in Futureland.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

wednesday night bitches

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
Everyday is the weekend when you have peanut butter jars to lick

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Time to sink some piss, it's Friday

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

Time to sink some piss, it's Friday

I heard your piss sinks in the opposite direction down there C/D?

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

As long as it's sunk, that's all that matters

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

As long as it's sunk, that's all that matters

Wisdom

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i'm about to eat cinnastack pancakes at ihop and reading a pro af tumblr

http://drunkjcrew.tumblr.com

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
you are a boring motherfucker

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Whitezombi posted:

I love in ohio and work in finance. my choices for excitement are limited to say the least

E: just ask my man Dakana. I am the boringest whitest motherfucker youll ever meet

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Whitezombi posted:

If ur calling cinnastack pancakes boring then :frogout:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

even my toast is white

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

where is shortbus

i demand shortbus

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

DJExile posted:

where is shortbus

i demand shortbus

same

also I'll post some babou/woodhouse today

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNMgdDJP9D0

lookit dis fukkn catte :3:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hey Winston, what you think of my new watch band

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

that looks a lot like a cheap nylon on I got off ebay that wound up not working for me anyways

also woodhouse

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HI WOODHOUSE :yayclod:

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HI STANLEY YOU ARE INDEED QUITE VISIBLE

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

FUN FACT

babou is 13 pounds, but woodhouse is somehow a solid 14 pounds even though he looks smaller in every way. I don't get it.

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
Big bones.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Happy Sunday evening east coasters (EST best T), what are yall doing?
I need to take care of my laundry situation, then I'll drink some beer.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I went out and angrily pressed my shutter button at the night. This was mainly due to my emo state today, which is compounded by the fact that I have been medically advised to have no more than two beers a day. And thus my emo-coping mechanisms have been taken from me.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

I went to the F1 yesterday (Sunday), most enjoyable.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Def jelly. I went last year to it, it came to mtl. Amazing.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'm Winston and I am hella tired from a day of doing nothing

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.
sipping on rye saison, cyanotypes toning in some soup, rocking a baby to sleep. It is not possible to be any more chilled on a Sunday night.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
It's Sunday night, and I realize that tomorrow, Monday, I do not have to go to work. Psych!! I'm retired, I never go to work.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

bobmarleysghost posted:

Def jelly. I went last year to it, it came to mtl. Amazing.

I was given a $5k suite access pass last year, above the pits, celebrities, all the champagne you could drink, but I enjoyed the race so much more this year with the $99 ground pass.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

torgeaux posted:

It's Sunday night, and I realize that tomorrow, Monday, I do not have to go to work. Psych!! I'm retired, I never go to work.

Same but unemployed.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I do have to work on mondays, so I am closing the thread.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
003o on friday. Why am I up? I need to clean my kitchen for a last minute photo shoot for my friends catering business. On the plus side I get to field test my new LED lights. On the not plus side I have been living in bachelor level squalor all week because my roommates are out of town. My center island and countertops are filled with empty beer cans and amazon boxes FML (nothing gross I'm just too lazy to take out recycling).

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

8th-snype posted:

003o on friday. Why am I up? I need to clean my kitchen for a last minute photo shoot for my friends catering business. On the plus side I get to field test my new LED lights. On the not plus side I have been living in bachelor level squalor all week because my roommates are out of town. My center island and countertops are filled with empty beer cans and amazon boxes FML (nothing gross I'm just too lazy to take out recycling).

friend of mine is really considering trying to sell her cupcakes (she makes rad good cupcakes) so i'm trying to convince her to go for it so i can take promotional photos in exchange for eatin them cupcakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Selling my car, so obviously need some pro-quality photos for the advert.

Took it to the semi-automatic car wash to get all the bird crap blown off and make it shiny .

Car wash broke down as I was in the middle of it due to a jetwash hose getting caught in the tracks and wrapping round all the gears. Took ten minutes of heavy-duty swearing in Polish to free it and let me out.

• Locked thread