Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
'sup folks. I just got outta work how's everybody else's weekly two day hail satan fest going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

I was offered a brace of pheasants for talking to someone about Lee Friedlander.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

Ric posted:

a brace of pheasants

This is the most british thing anyone has ever said to me on a saturday morning

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
i made a grilled cheese but all we had was parmesan, mozzarella, and like wheat bread

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

8th-snype posted:

This is the most british thing anyone has ever said to me on a saturday morning

Happy to be of service!

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Dren posted:

i made a grilled cheese but all we had was parmesan, mozzarella, and like wheat bread

That is probably the saddest grilled cheese i've ever heard of. I was enjoying the snowed in winter hellscape known as Michigan but I think I'm going to make a real grilled cheese now.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
It hasn't been a good food day for me. This morning i tried making eggs in the waffle maker and they sucked. They were all rubbery and overcooked. I tried again with the lowest heat setting and they were better but still not good. I did not bother trying a third time with the top completely off. The only upside was that the eggs did not stick to the waffle maker at all so there was no cleanup.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Elliotw2 posted:

That is probably the saddest grilled cheese i've ever heard of. I was enjoying the snowed in winter hellscape known as Michigan but I think I'm going to make a real grilled cheese now.

Sourdough, white cheddar, and thin slices of granny smith apple. Do it.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
i'm really enjoying this weakened thread so far op keep up the good work

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

btw just 5'd this thread because hey why the hell not? 5s are free and if i see something that imo deserves it then its no skin off my back

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

feigning interest posted:

btw just 5'd this thread because hey why the hell not? 5s are free and if i see something that imo deserves it then its no skin off my back

I always vote 1. Gotta neg them threads so they want you more.

pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008
I just had brunch and brunch is always on point and an amazing excuse to drink. Also about to go slap mirrors all over this city as I have a bullshit assignment to fulfill and I am feeling just inspired enough to potentially get poo poo done.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Back at work. Trip report: boss is an idiot and didn't tell my coworker about his schedule change so he's super late and our trainee is so dumb I want to light myself on fire.

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 11, 2015

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

weekends own

hail satan

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

DJExile posted:

hail your own satan

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

DJExile posted:

hail satan

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I just started a new job a few weeks ago and I already hate my life and cannot wait for the sweet embrace of the dark lord

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
Speaking of jobs, this university gig should go up this week and I'll be applying so wish me luck I guess

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
dropping by for a quick sunday night hail satan

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
Trying to get the most of my weekend by staying up into monday.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Monday krew represent hail satab

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

bobmarleysghost posted:

Monday krew represent hail satab

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Mondays are always grey.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

spog posted:

Mondays are always grey.

You're thinking of Tuesday (and Wednesday, too)

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

this man speaks the truth

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I've always wondered if Danny Glover has any trouble Hailing Satan

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

feigning interest posted:

I've always wondered if Danny Glover has any trouble Hailing Satan

he's too old for that poo poo

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

hail satan, everyday

e. 420

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
Stay up late! Watch football! It's Tuesday now! Hail Satan!

... wake up in six hours. work ten hours. gently caress ...

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Preemptive hailing of Satan. Weekend is coming y'all! Which for me means renos at my parents house :(

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Hailing Satan for some friday night BBQ and beers, only a few hours now....

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gonna teach Forums Poster Dakana how to interview for he job

telling him to kick open the door, slam his resume on the desk, throw a fistful of glitter at the interviewer, whip his dick out and yell hail satan

E: his resume will just be one big picture of dickbutt

DJExile fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 16, 2015

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

My work's done for the week and so's the girlfriend's. We're drinking beer, hailing Satan, and the cats are looking for an earwig that squeezed under the front door.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
Nine and a half hours until I'm off work. Then I can obsess about my portfolio and application from the comfort of my home instead of current workplace!

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
Back in the weekend saddle.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Bar postin' on Friday night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

sup weekend thread

the brewery is entirely out of the beer i like (except in kegs and i dont have a keg fridge (yet)) so i had to go with the porter instead.

and some mystery beer with no label that i found in the back. once it's cold i guess i'll find out what it is.

• Locked thread