Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

I had similar problems when we tried to establish the average dong length of auspol

Hayooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Man thinking back to that Worm game though, I'm kinda mad that my clever idea to "interrogate" him only ended up accidentally convincing the masons he was totally legit.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Old Dirty sCumburgs

:pedo:

##vote Old Dirty Cumburgs

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Bifauxnen posted:

Nuh-uh, I was always going "man I can't wait to see when he's scum" cause he'd always been town until the Worm game. And before that he'd suggested that being scum would be a major pain for him so that was all the more reason I was anxious to see how the hell that turned out.

Yeah and it turned out to be no big deal after all. I still prefer being town though.

everythingWasBees posted:

are you scum this time

Nope! So I'll get to have actual fun instead of pretend fun.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Bifauxnen posted:

Man thinking back to that Worm game though, I'm kinda mad that my clever idea to "interrogate" him only ended up accidentally convincing the masons he was totally legit.

To be fair, one of the masons accidentally muddied the water by suggesting a Framer.

I was a very effective inadvertently traitorous Mason.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

##unvote

##vote Asphyxious

Interesting.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Asphyxious posted:

Interesting.

Call it posting intuition.

It's like posting forensics, but more like Spider Sense.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

To be fair, one of the masons accidentally muddied the water by suggesting a Framer.

I was a very effective inadvertently traitorous Mason.

To be fair, I actually seeded the idea of a framer then went "golly gee gosh is that a thing???" when someone took the bait.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

While I know we have very little to go on when it's D1 voting for people based on their roles in previous games isn't helpful.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
I'm going to bed. I'll let Asphyxious trawl through my posts for hidden messages and tells. If you rearrange all the characters from all my posts I'm this thread you can make an ASCII image of me irl inserting a n64 controller about my person. The tattoo on my left butt cheek will hint as to my status

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

I'm going to bed. I'll let Asphyxious trawl through my posts for hidden messages and tells. If you rearrange all the characters from all my posts I'm this thread you can make an ASCII image of me irl inserting a n64 controller about my person. The tattoo on my left butt cheek will hint as to my status

You wound me, sir.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Asphyxious posted:

What is this slander?

I've only been scum once, and I have literally never been lynched. Boo wity your revisionist history. Boo I say.

##unvote

##vote Asphyxious

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Asphyxious posted:

To be fair, I actually seeded the idea of a framer then went "golly gee gosh is that a thing???" when someone took the bait.

I love doing this. Highlight of my mafia career was suggesting there could be a mole in my masonry. There was, it was me. Completely destroyed the trust between the masonry members, preventing them from coordinating effectively while making myself look like the mole couldn't possibly be me. If nobody thought there was a mole why would they suggest it? I felt like Kira from death note.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

MysticalMachineGun posted:

While I know we have very little to go on when it's D1 voting for people based on their roles in previous games isn't helpful.

##unvote

##vote MysticalMachineGun

Voting for people based on no information is absolutely helpful. It's day one, the day for throwing poo poo and seeing who comes out stinking.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Splode posted:

I love doing this. Highlight of my mafia career was suggesting there could be a mole in my masonry. There was, it was me. Completely destroyed the trust between the masonry members, preventing them from coordinating effectively while making myself look like the mole couldn't possibly be me. If nobody thought there was a mole why would they suggest it? I felt like Kira from death note.

I play with lego while actually doing analysis, unfortunately making me the shittest of the DeathNote characters.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

##unvote

Voting for people based on no information is absolutely helpful. It's day one, the day for throwing poo poo and seeing who comes out stinking.

I smell as fresh as a daisy, thank you :colbert:

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Nice breadcrumb

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I bet all the scum are those weird one off characters from Mario Golf N64.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

You know who has a suspiciously low post count in this game? That's right.

Beet.

You know what he did last time he was scum and wanted to avoid me?

Didn't post.

Put the pieces together, sheeple.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!
Hi I'm Daisy!

Sounds like he's glitched out already :tinfoil:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

The Silent Killer...

##unvote

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
All I know is I'm going to have to get drunk and start a fight with whoever got Toad. Everybody knows he's the best racer, we all talked about making a pact that nobody would pick him, don't tell me we never agreed mate I'll fuckin smash you

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

No gendered insults please

Anglophile scum

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Toad's the worst racer since my friend always picked him and made the real best racer, Luigi, look bad.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Kat Delacour posted:

All I know is I'm going to have to get drunk and start a fight with whoever got Toad. Everybody knows he's the best racer, we all talked about making a pact that nobody would pick him, don't tell me we never agreed mate I'll fuckin smash you

Diddy Kong Racing was the better racing game.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Waluigi is god King of Tennis, and Mario Party.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Luigi was too heavy! You've gotta think agility, the spirit of the kart racer, only the smallest can make those daring smashes face first into power ups and swing back into the race without skipping a beat

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Nice transformatar Kat.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Lid posted:

Diddy Kong Racing was the better racing game.

All I can remember about that game is like a gigantic pink or purple elephant? We actually owned DKR but I remember MK better because it remained a party favourite through university.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

But Luigi is green and therefore superior.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Tirade posted:

Nice transformatar Kat.

Gaspy bought it for me! I'm torn between loving it unconditionally and being mildly annoyed that my mafia invisibility cloak has been ripped off. Userpics are the forums of equivalent of cat bells.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Best racer is Koopa Troopa. I was real mad when they left him out of 64.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Kat Delacour posted:

All I can remember about that game is like a gigantic pink or purple elephant? We actually owned DKR but I remember MK better because it remained a party favourite through university.

I think you mean Wizpig, a pig.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwJ41cq0c74

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

But Luigi is green and therefore superior.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I was a big fan of Wario in the GBA game. His handling an acceleration was only slightly worse than a medium weight, but he had the benefit of heavy weight bullying (smashed everyone else aside without moving much) + a high top speed.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

the mario kart games are the best mario games ever made, save maybe for some of the rpgs and the original paper mario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

luigi's mansion is close behind

• Locked thread