Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Clam down everyone, let the shitposting waft delicately over your palate, savour the subtle flavours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Bifauxnen posted:

either that or you're trying really hard to look like you're totally not serious this game so the scum really shouldn't bother killing you, you guys. Who's to say?

I just kind of assumed you'd know better.

Anidav posted:

I am suss on Gaspy.

That is the normal state of affairs, yes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

I just kind of assumed you'd know better.

I do think it's smart to give Gaspy space to do his thing and probably get NKed anyway, but if I say that that'll make too much sense and it'll be super scummy.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

I do think it's smart to give Gaspy space to do his thing and probably get NKed anyway, but if I say that that'll make too much sense and it'll be super scummy.

LOOK AT BIF TALKING SENSE!! GET HER!!!!

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kat Delacour posted:

Clam down everyone, let the shitposting waft delicately over your palate, savour the subtle flavours

:psydwarf:

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Kat Delacour posted:

Clam down everyone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
That image scares me.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Before Gaspy fires up the linguisto5000 it's actually deliberate. I don't remember the why anymore but it's an in-joke from somewhere that's out.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Googling "clam party" was risky

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Clam down everyone

##vote Matthew Beet

Until Beet shows up and actually starts participating, at least.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Kat Delacour posted:

Before Gaspy fires up the linguisto5000 it's actually deliberate. I don't remember the why anymore but it's an in-joke from somewhere that's out.

Suspiciously large references to shellfish, clearly indicative of a guilty scum conscience.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ah poo poo

##vote Matthew Beet

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Also a subtle reference to linguini.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

##vote Matthew Beet

Until Beet shows up and actually starts participating, at least.

There are six people with lesser post counts than Beet. Two of them have less votes than votefinder. And you choose Beet.

I smell a fish and suddenly my vote on you for being daisy suddenly makes a bit more sense.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Hm yes and as you know I'd never put a vote out that I didn't believe in so

##vote Matthew beet

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Lid posted:

There are six people with lesser post counts than Beet. Two of them have less votes than votefinder. And you choose Beet.

I smell a fish and suddenly my vote on you for being daisy suddenly makes a bit more sense.

Only 4 since the game actually started.

And I'm not Daisy. I'm shuddering just remembering her voice clip from Double Dash. If I were Daisy I'd be encouraging a lynch on me to end my suffering.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Asphyxious posted:

And guess who's been practicing medicine without a license?

that's right.

Matthew Beet.

Matthew Beet is Mario?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
ah good, votefinder has returned, stronger than ever. my gambit was a success. what now, Cumburgs?

Votecount for Day 1

Anidav (3): Fruity Gordo, Splode, everythingWasBees, Lid, Lid
Matthew Beet (3): Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Kommando, MysticalMachineGun, Asphyxious
Asphyxious (2): Old Dirty Cumburgs, Tirade, Old Dirty Cumburgs, thatbastardken, thatbastardken, Bifauxnen
Lid (1): Gough Suppressant, Tirade, Tirade, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs
MysticalMachineGun (1): Old Dirty Cumburgs, Lid, Old Dirty Cumburgs
Kommando (1): thatbastardken
thatbastardken (1): Old Dirty Cumburgs
Fruity Gordo (1): Sulla-Marius 88
Old Dirty Cumburgs (0): Kommando, Kommando
Gwynplaine (0): Lid, Lid

Not Voting (11): Anidav, black_tangled, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Matthew Beet, Milky Moor, Mithranderp, SKY COQ, tithin, Tommofork, whats for dinner

With 24 alive, it's 13 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 17th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Gough Suppressant posted:

Matthew Beet is Mario?

please provide evidence for this damning slur on a potentially innocent beet.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Also Beet hasn't voted. Voting is the only power we townies have, so anyone not voting is not helping our cause.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Also Beet hasn't voted. Voting is the only power we townies have, so anyone not voting is not helping our cause.

GOOD LORD, CAN BEET NOT MAKE HIMSELF ANY MORE OBVIOUS?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

You never miss a beet.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

If beet doesnt show, he'll get modkilled anyway

##unvote

Lunchtime over, back to filling the GC with oil samples.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gaspy's "HAHA, I JUST MADE YOU ALL THINK I WAS SCUM!" routine just doesn't have the same subtlety to it anymore. Really shouldn't have bothered with a sequel.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

thatbastardken posted:

please provide evidence for this damning slur on a potentially innocent beet.

Mario doles out pills posing as a doctor and he's trained only as a plumber

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Gaspy's "HAHA, I JUST MADE YOU ALL THINK I WAS SCUM!" routine just doesn't have the same subtlety to it anymore. Really shouldn't have bothered with a sequel.

Just flinging poo poo. You're being oddly contrary though.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

look mate if your plumber won't give you pills you should...find a new plumber.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

Just flinging poo poo. You're being oddly contrary though.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

thatbastardken posted:

look mate if your plumber won't give you pills you should...find a new plumber.

I'd rather he didn't pass them off as medicinal though

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Is there anyone else who's yet to check in? Seems a bit convenient just to pile on Beet when we've got loving ages to get a lynch going.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

whats for dinner has only posted once, and that was prior to game start

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

Feigning disbelief now? No there is definitely something divergent in the way you're posting. Most unalike what you've presented before. Certainly inconsistent with your previous offerings, most assuredly conflicting with prior stances you've taken. Unquestionably dissimilar.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Asphyxious posted:

Feigning disbelief now? No there is definitely something divergent in the way you're posting. Most unalike what you've presented before. Certainly inconsistent with your previous offerings, most assuredly conflicting with prior stances you've taken. Unquestionably dissimilar.

Holy poo poo and people say I type like an academic.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

No, this is more like trying on purpose to fake me out. I'm getting the same twigs like from the Worm game. If I am wrong about Gaspy, it may be because he is trying to establish for future games that he can jokephase around with the best of us and doesn't always have to have his gameface on straight away, bless his heart. But he's overstepped the mark quite a bit, so I think it's best to lynch him to spare any further embarrassment.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

hello everyone

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

No, this is more like trying on purpose to fake me out. I'm getting the same twigs like from the Worm game. If I am wrong about Gaspy, it may be because he is trying to establish for future games that he can jokephase around with the best of us and doesn't always have to have his gameface on straight away, bless his heart. But he's overstepped the mark quite a bit, so I think it's best to lynch him to spare any further embarrassment.

Haha what the poo poo

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Asphyxious posted:

*narrows eyes*

##unvote

##vote Asphyxious

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeeeeaaaaaah this is a quality Bif meltdown and all but you're way ahead of schedule

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

You know I don't drop my game face for anything. But suddenly telling jokes is a lynchable offence? Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Asphyxious posted:

You know I don't drop my game face for anything. But suddenly telling jokes is a lynchable offence? Please.

Interesting...

So you're telling jokes, but you never drop your game face?

• Locked thread