Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol im a micropenised gamer human being who cant do anything for ten minutes without looking at a naked woman first

um

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Mr Dog posted:

gis "cortana" and you still get nother but a bunch of naked anime boob lady

~*brand synergy*~

i know microsoft is a bit stupid and all that but jesus christ it's what, almost one year on from that decision and it as is mindblowingly loving idiotic as it was the day it was announced

apparently they were too busy porting cortana to iphone to bother changing up the branding. i'm sure making their siri-killer available on ios will really get the windows buzz going and open the eyes of appleailures

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Necc0 posted:

i can't decide if this or pot-smoking elmo is funnier

pot smoking elmo was an accident

microsoft naming their ai thing after blue titty lady was deliberate

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
laffo, IDC is actually revising their estimates for PC shipments down: http://www.wired.com/2015/03/no-really-pc-dying-not-coming-back/

quote:

Market research outfit IDC has revised its prediction of PC shipments in 2015 downward. It’s projecting a drop of nearly 5 percent this year, worse than its earlier forecast of a 3.3 percent decline. In all, IDC expects 293.1 million PC units to ship this year.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Necc0 posted:

i can't decide if this or pot-smoking elmo is funnier

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

lol if your desktop background in 2001 wasn't "Harry's a pothead and the sorcerer's stoned" tiled

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

laffo, IDC is actually revising their estimates for PC shipments down: http://www.wired.com/2015/03/no-really-pc-dying-not-coming-back/

okay, so they're in that space underneath the bottom of the barrel but still up off of the floow, like, in a gap caused by the lip of the barrel

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

someone inside IDC, a fresh out of high school analyst, reminded them you measure from the bottom of a meniscus curve

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
note that nobody has any real numbers of PC sales, Apple is the only company that publishes its sales numbers. the rest of the industry operates on figures generated by IDC and gartner, both of with are literally paid by Microsoft for "studies", and coincidentally put out analysis that favors Microsoft. the fact that they're predicting a downturn means that the numbers are so bad that they couldn't say something positive without becoming laughing stocks.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
i like the grid in this one, because it makes it easy to judge how their proportions have changed

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGJ360hBQw

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

"you made me laugh, cortana" [extreme cringe]

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Wheany posted:

i like the grid in this one, because it makes it easy to judge how their proportions have changed

I like how each master chief is less green. gently caress colors.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Andrast posted:

I like how

i like how that too :D

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Andrast posted:

he is an elite space marine and his camouflage needs to be adaptable to different environs GOD :rolleyes:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Andrast posted:

cortana getting more and more submissive with every iteration is creepy as gently caress

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

FMguru posted:

cortana getting more and more submissive with every iteration is creepy as gently caress

never considered the bits she's covered in is digital bondage gear

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

FMguru posted:

and now she's your personal assistant, there for everything you want or need!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

you have no idea about how simultaneously juiced up the xbone community is to have her voice at their beck and call but also so crestfallen that its not the 'full experience" (real quote) of getting a new full body view of ol' blue bits

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

shadow puppet of a posted:

you have no idea about how simultaneously juiced up the xbone community is to have her voice at their beck and call but also so crestfallen that its not the 'full experience" (real quote) of getting a new full body view of ol' blue bits
i've seen at least one red text avatar for this

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the blue circle is just an abstract blue titty

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Blue Train posted:

the blue circle is just an abstract blue titty

its a blue hole labeled "cortana". exactly what they were looking for

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

seriously ?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Beeftweeter posted:

lmbo

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

graph posted:

seriously ?

383 microsoft community upvotes: http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251650-console-accessories/suggestions/6658358-give-the-xbox-one-version-of-cortana-a-visual-comp

quote:

I think I speak for all the halo fans or even xbox owners (hopefully that will be reflected in the votes for this particular idea) that we would like the full experience with Cortana and, not just the voice. Hopefully you guys can reserve a corner for her maybe have it adjustable and of course give those of us who prefer no visual representation the ability to turn it off. Thanks, let me know what you guys think.

and there is always more, and its always worse:

quote:

instead of receiving a simple hello from the xbox one we should get a "Welcome back are you ready?" from Cortana, now imagine a long hard day you get on xbox and you Getting called the hero of the universe from cortana upon start up. Its amazing along with voice commands through Kinect cortana will say our options and reply Think about it.

quote:

when I say "xbox on" as It's turning on it should say welcome to xbox one with cortana's voice or similar that would be awesome and when it turn's off say "goodbye" or if it's late at night say "goodnight" and you could charge for this feature as a customization download and i bet people would pay for it,I know i would.

quote:

I am concerned that kinect may become redundant. my solution to this would be to make kinect powered by the cloud - therefor leaving the whole console to run games whilst still keeping tglhe functionality of kinect (I LOVE kinect!)..... oh and that paired with cortana could be xbox's instant "win button"

quote:

Cortana should be Chiefs assistant in the fighting realm and be able to hold down opponents so Chief can get a quick combo on his enemy! Make it happen!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

and there is always more, and its always worse:

uuuuuuuuuguguguguguguggugugughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Hello

<GAMERTAG>

you're quite good at

turning

me

on

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
that was easier to find than i thought it would be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xbyJGM1iUY

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

Hello

<GAMERTAG>

you're quite good at

turning

me

on

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

383 microsoft community upvotes: http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251650-console-accessories/suggestions/6658358-give-the-xbox-one-version-of-cortana-a-visual-comp

quote:

I think I speak for all the halo fans or even xbox owners (hopefully that will be reflected in the votes for this particular idea) that we would like the full experience with Cortana and, not just the voice. Hopefully you guys can reserve a corner for her maybe have it adjustable and of course give those of us who prefer no visual representation the ability to turn it off. Thanks, let me know what you guys think.

lol, bonzi buddy only naked and blue with big titties

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Wheany posted:

strange that they seem to have made her less leggy as time goes on but this is already way more thought than anybody should be putting into blue anime tits

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Paul-san is having trouble with his Office 2016 upgrade

quote:

@thurrott: Guys, when you install/upgrade to Office 2016 are you using x86 or x64?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Beeftweeter posted:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

"gamertag" is such cringeworthy garbage

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

what's ur gamerzone brah? you pro or a filthy casual? underground?! sick!! can't w8 2 see your cheebs

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

Hello

<GAMERTAG>

you're quite good at

turning

me

on

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Mr Dog posted:

strange that they seem to have made her less leggy as time goes on but this is already way more thought than anybody should be putting into blue anime tits

leggy ladies are usually tall and are thus intimidating to the target audience

hence why over time they gave her enormous tits, toes to highlight her nakedness, and child-birthing hips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

The Management posted:

Paul-san is having trouble with his Office 2016 upgrade

lol nobody told him about universal binaries

• Locked thread