Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Turtilicious is basically one of those guys that tried to draw on his face with sharpie and then draw a bank, isn't he.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

How dumb is cutting apart the game cart cases to get those little cart holders out and super gluing them to the back of my nu3dsm, My girlfriend shouted at me "What are you doing!?" over and over then ripped the thing out of my hands getting krazy glue everywhere. was it really that bad of an idea?

Nevermind, I found this post. This thread is amazing.

Jadaris
May 9, 2003

I am Leto, Lion of Atreides
You can't back up save data from a physical cart to the 3DS itself without owning a digital version of the game, right?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
If anyone wants CN codes, there seem to be multiple people selling Skylanders codes that end up being worth 180 points for like $10 on eBay. I grabbed one and am now waiting for it, since the guy decided to actually mail it. If it's a scam, no big deal, since Paypal will cover the money, so it can't hurt to try.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Jadaris posted:

You can't back up save data from a physical cart to the 3DS itself without owning a digital version of the game, right?

Kinda. You can buy this and backup to your computer and then restore whenever you want. Some games don't work (I think Pokemon and Animal Crossing?) http://r4i-sdhc.com/savedongle.asp

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pictures please.

Jadaris
May 9, 2003

I am Leto, Lion of Atreides

noirstronaut posted:

Kinda. You can buy this and backup to your computer and then restore whenever you want. Some games don't work (I think Pokemon and Animal Crossing?) http://r4i-sdhc.com/savedongle.asp

How... how do you buy it

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity
I'm rating this thread 5 in hopes that the Turtlicious saga continues.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
That's just sad. Who even buys non-perforated graph paper?

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

That's a pretty mediocre dickbutt imho

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
This is straight up Grover 3DS. Thank you, you crazy bastard.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
I suggest buying some Sugru and turning your top into a textured abomination

Some ideas for inspiration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fOSo_EN-y4

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I don't understand how this thread is not rated 5 right now.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

I can't loving breathe

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Quoting forever

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I actually made that post so I could find my picture of Troy Baker's signature on my 3DS, but apparently I did that in the previous thread.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Nintendo sending me a broken system twice and that guy getting a working one only to do this is proof of no god.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Liquid Penguins posted:

Nintendo sending me a broken system twice and that guy getting a working one only to do this is proof of no god.

Does this prove the existence of cthulu then? http://www.cnet.com/news/limited-edition-3ds-microwaved-in-the-name-of-art/

:cthulhu:

I wanted one of those MM new 3DS. :(

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Congrats I was laughing like a weirdo on the bus. Yes I read the forums sometimes when I am on the bus.

Bus posting.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Holy poo poo Turtilicious I assumed you were kidding. You said you were kidding. :psyduck:

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Hmm, should I? Maybe? Oh why not.

Crosspeice posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is super glue flammable / meltable?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Turtlicious posted:

:stare:

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Turtlicious posted:

Don't put a flame to your $200 toy.

Why would anyone do this to their $200 toy.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

:siren: Is super glue flammable / meltable? :siren:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

Yes a lighter should melt it off you just have to apply the heat evenly across the area.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

This thread. :munch:

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Turtlicious posted:

Close the thread and goldmine this.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Have you seen that trick that like high school science teachers do? You soak the 3DS in alcohol and water and then burn it off and the 3DS comes through unscathed.

See here, it's scientific:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm71E1Bj4UA

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

Holy poo poo Turtilicious I assumed you were kidding. You said you were kidding. :psyduck:

He is trolling, but that doesn't mean he's not a moron.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Lemming posted:

He is trolling, but that doesn't mean he's not a moron.

I honestly cannot connect the dots to see why people are eating this up. Also, please join IRC.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Turtlicious posted:

Lightly apply the area covered in super glue with a small cloth or q-tip covered in nail polish remover.

All Frogs
Sep 18, 2014

This thread got weird, but in a good way. I like it.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Turtlicious posted:

Just cum on it already

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Follow up to my Nintendo Store woes: it shipped on the 12th, the site never updated to say shipped. Since it never moved past "shipped" Nintendo essentially gave me a free charging cradle. The charge was there, then disappeared, so, thanks Nintendo.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

hopeandjoy posted:

Don't put a flame to your $200 toy.

Why would anyone do this to their $200 toy.

It's not like it could ever live up to the legacy of Old Crispy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

I am getting an error during the "connecting to the internet to see if a system transfer is possible" step of doing a system transfer. I am incapable of finding anything on the nintendo website about what may cause this error or how to go about fixing it, it's all guides and how-tos. Yes, I have internet access on both systems. Can anyone help?