Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Oh cool we're starting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

korrandark posted:

West Virginia threw the ball about 200 more passes than Auburn. Kevin White has had way more targets than Coates of course he is going to have drops.

You're only explaining why he has so many.

White is a product of hype. He really is. Im just not at all seeing anything close to Aj green or calvin Johnson type ability to shut this mother down.

That's DGB. He's a bigger Aj green (college I mean, green improved in pros) while white just... Doesn't really do it for me.
I watched Cooper first though so I was already spoiled as hell.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

:siren: First pick is in :siren:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Here we gooooooooo, no trades right?

vvv

Thank you my good sir

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 16, 2015

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Shath Hole posted:

Here we gooooooooo, no trades right?

You are correct.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:frogsiren: second pick is in

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Warcrimes, it's time for you to pick up Cooper your turn to draft.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Forever_Peace posted:

Warcrimes, it's time for you to pick up Cooper your turn to draft.

WILD CARD, BITCHES

e: my compatriot in bad life decisions, beer4thebeergod, is up with his team, the washington redskins

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Mar 16, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
There. zimbomonkey is now free to draft Marcus Mariota.

My dream is that we get to this point and then Cleveland gives us their two first rounders for the chance to waste draft Mariota.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

WILD CARD, BITCHES

e: my compatriot in bad life decisions, beer4thebeergod, is up with his team, the washington redskins

NFL wide receivers aren't allowed to wear 9, my immersion is ruined.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Grittybeard posted:

NFL wide receivers aren't allowed to wear 9, my immersion is ruined.

haha

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm surprised the Washington racists didn't draft a certain QB to take over rg3s spot.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'm surprised the Washington racists didn't draft a certain QB to take over rg3s spot.

We're not allowed to get any new toys. We broke the last one.

That said I would love to have Mariota fall in our lap and get Cleveland to trade the #12 and #19 for him. Then draft Brandon Scherff and Ereck Flowers.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

We're not allowed to get any new toys. We broke the last one.

That said I would love to have Mariota fall in our lap and get Cleveland to trade the #12 and #19 for him. Then draft Brandon Scherff and Ereck Flowers.

The real Browns might do that, but not Mr. Armchair here.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gatts posted:

The real Browns might do that, but not Mr. Armchair here.

You haven't heard about my cunning plan yet:

1. Find every homeless man in Cleveland.

2. Give them $10 and this picture:

3. Tell them they'll get $20 more if they tell that man to get Marcus Mariota from Washington at any price.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If any titan fans want to spit out ideas for what position to go for in the second round and so on feel free to say

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You haven't heard about my cunning plan yet:

1. Find every homeless man in Cleveland.

2. Give them $10 and this picture:

3. Tell them they'll get $20 more if they tell that man to get Marcus Mariota from Washington at any price.

I'll just replace the team with Hobos and maximize my profit.

That being said, tomorrow I might not be able to make a good post until after work but might make a post anyway just to get my pick out of the way and move things along.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

wandler20 posted:

In for the Bucs so relentless can't pass on Winston.

:lol: Just saw this. I definitely would've too.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Niners need a ILB now

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Zen, you are up my man.

In the real world, I reaaaaaaaally hope Beasley falls to 8 but I don't see it happening :( I was torn between Ray and Gregory but seems like Ray may have a higher floor and apparently Gregory has knee issues going back to high school? Real life Falcons woulda been all over that poo poo.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I need help Eagles goons. Please send me your PMs/insane ramblings.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

axeil posted:

I need help Eagles goons. Please send me your PMs/insane ramblings.

Given Chip Kelly's current run, I'd say drafting a kicker in the first is your best bet.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Given Chip Kelly's current run, I'd say drafting a kicker in the first is your best bet.

Long snapper, help that punter out

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'm thinking I'm mostly going to get insane ramblings but given the direction of the franchise right now that seems to be in line with their personnel strategy! :v:

Azhais posted:

Long snapper, help that punter out

Donnie Jones Needs More Weapons

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Here comes the run on o line

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah gatts you pick 19

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Shelton's a great pick, Gatts

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ZenVulgarity posted:

Here comes the run on o line

I thought Collins might last until 13, but nope.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

I thought Collins might last until 13, but nope.

You'll just have to scrape by with Randy Gregory, who could turn out to be the best pass rusher in this year's draft.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Pick 1 in. I wanted to do a write up but am at work. I think the Browns having a DT/NT to protect against the run Is key requirement on the defense. Plus we need physical players for our division.

Thanks guys. I'm hoping my next player is available. I have a plan.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

warcrimes posted:

You'll just have to scrape by with Randy Gregory, who could turn out to be the best pass rusher in this year's draft.

Oh darn. :)

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

warcrimes posted:

Shelton's a great pick, Gatts
There's no way he makes it past the Browns, either :(

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Atticus, I'm really hoping you'll draft a good Offensive player (read Jaelen Strong) as it will be the only opportunity I ever have to see the Ravens do so.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Atticus, I'm really hoping you'll draft a good Offensive player (read Jaelen Strong) as it will be the only opportunity I ever have to see the Ravens do so.

:classiclol:

You think the rivalry extends on just the football field itself?

EDIT: Atticus Finch, do you think love can bloom on the football field?

EDIT: Come on AAADolphan! You can do it!

Gatts fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Mar 18, 2015

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

We'll see.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol hello, upside? It's Miami callin'

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm probably going to have to make a very difficult choice with the next pick at this rate.

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
Where would you guys recommend I look for pictures of the player I'm going to pick and post? I've never done it and don't want to look like an idiot... More of one.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Perry the Platypus posted:

Where would you guys recommend I look for pictures of the player I'm going to pick and post? I've never done it and don't want to look like an idiot... More of one.

I just googled mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Hey, where the Packer goons at, help me out here.

• Locked thread