Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
don't talk about genderfluids here, I don't need to know what kind of gender fluids you have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

My body creates semen. Not sure if it is functioning semen though.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

A shame you'll never get a chance to find out.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

InequalityGodzilla posted:

A shame you'll never get a chance to find out.

:thurman:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Nah it isn't. I hate kids.

edit

Hackers film 1995 has a new favorite as of 18:20 on Mar 16, 2015

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

Nah it isn't. I hate kids.

Gross.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

syscall girl posted:

Ah yes. The beloved spokesperson of the godless left, Piers Morgan. :psyduck:

Piers Morgan is so hated in the UK that even die-hard Marxists will defend Jeremy Clarkson, who is pretty much a caricature of the right-wing, by saying "at least he punched Piers Morgan".

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

My Lovely Horse posted:

I was in London last year and saw Unknown Pleasures shirts everywhere in the tourist areas. Especially around Camden Lock Market - the streets are lined with stalls, every third is a shirt stall, and every one of those had them, usually between Heisenberg and Keep Calm. It was baffling. I was gonna pick one up when I spotted the first stall, by the third or fourth I thought, what's the point.

Man, I mean you going to be a depressed mopey teen, you could do a hell of a lot worse than joy division. I graduated high school in 96 and I was a huge joy division nut, clearly a decade or two after they were a thing. I guess they are much easier to get into these day, with so many live shows up on YouTube.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

It's from the movie Alien.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

bort posted:

So I'm casually browsing /r/sharking and

weird f*cking post...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FrozenGoldfishGod
Oct 29, 2009

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

Anime sure is weird.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
Choo-Choo! All aboard the diabetes express!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ring present.

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

My first thought was "maybe that person keeps a really small friend list" then I saw the number of likes.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Say Nothing posted:

Ring present.

The ring is on the wrong side.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Meatwave posted:

Look at the 2nd meat wagon driver's leg. It has to weigh 50 pounds all by itself.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Boinks posted:

The ring is on the wrong side.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Meatwave posted:

Those loving things. When the batteries die the people just get up and walk away. The gokarts will not move unless someone is sitting on them or the front is lifted. So the underpaid workers have to drag the fuckers to the front of the store and plug them in with a sign that says "out of service charging" which gets removed by the idiot customers and the process repeats itself.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Len posted:

Those loving things. When the batteries die the people just get up and walk away. The gokarts will not move unless someone is sitting on them or the front is lifted. So the underpaid workers have to drag the fuckers to the front of the store and plug them in with a sign that says "out of service charging" which gets removed by the idiot customers and the process repeats itself.

I had to drag one all the way from the other side of the shopping plaza one time when I was working at a grocery store

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Len posted:

Don't they almost all have a weight limit of like 300 pounds?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

veedubfreak posted:

Don't they almost all have a weight limit of like 300 pounds?

If so, somebody deeply misunderstood the requirement.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Data Graham posted:

They're supposed to be for people on crutches or old people. not 400+ pound fat asses that are just too lazy to walk.

When I took my cruise last year, there was a guy that had to be at the bare minimum 500 pounds, he had this industrial sized rascall scooter. I don't understand how he got through the doors to the state rooms.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Data Graham posted:

They probably had a wonderfully innocent view of the people who would use them. Little old ladies with bad hips, average folk with sports injuries, maybe a veteran who is missing a leg, that sort of disability.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah, maybe in 1993 when these things were in their infancy. By this point you'd think the Walmarts and other industrial clients of the world would be outright specifying lardassmobiles with carefully laid out performance minimums.

(E: Because they sure as hell aren't gonna last forever.)

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

kannonfodder posted:

They probably had a wonderfully innocent view of the people who would use them. Little old ladies with bad hips, average folk with sports injuries, maybe a veteran who is missing a leg, that sort of disability.

After I had an accident that had me using a walker, I used one of those carts, and even with my walker propped up in front of me you wouldn't believe the nasty looks I got from the heavy people using theirs.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

kannonfodder posted:

maybe a veteran who is missing a leg
IED, diabetes, let's not split hairs here.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

TinTower posted:

Piers Morgan is so hated in the UK that even die-hard Marxists will defend Jeremy Clarkson, who is pretty much a caricature of the right-wing, by saying "at least he punched Piers Morgan".

I know I was happy Piers 'Morgan' Moron emigrated to the US.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They should just make every person that comes into Wal Mart grab a scooter by default

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I want to travel to USA and just cruise around the stores on the fat scooters. It's been my dream for as long as I've known those things existed.

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

SnowblindFatal posted:

I want to travel to USA and just cruise around the stores on the fat scooters. It's been my dream for as long as I've known those things existed.

I used one in a grocery store after I broke my leg. It was slow, cumbersome, uncomfortable, and embarrassing.

There are better dreams to have.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

AnimalChin posted:

I used one in a grocery store after I broke my leg. It was slow, cumbersome, uncomfortable, and embarrassing.

obv an American

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

AnimalChin posted:

None that are so easy to make come true.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SnowblindFatal posted:

You really want to borrow a real one, not a store one. The real ones have a top speed of 5-6 kph. The store ones only go like 2 kph. Dream big.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Angela Christine posted:

You really want to borrow a real one, not a store one. The real ones have a top speed of 5-6 kph. The store ones only go like 2 kph. Dream big.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy5rkw4SeP4

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

AnimalChin posted:

Yes there is... driving one of those scooters around DISNEY WORLD.

:911:

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Am I missing something? Or is it funny because :siren:YOUR GIRLFRIEND:siren: is so zany?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Beast Pussy posted:

Am I missing something? Or is it funny because :siren:YOUR GIRLFRIEND:siren: is so zany?

I figured she got hosed too hard.

• Locked thread