Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Admits to waxing her beard and liking sex.

I'm gonna guess there's some wild colored hair too. And an extra 75 lbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

C.P.A.N. posted:

Admits to waxing her beard and liking sex.

I'm gonna guess there's some wild colored hair too. And an extra 75 lbs.

Actually she is pretty hot for being in her mid-40's.

Her profile indicated she was good to go for casual sex as well, which is how I found it. :smuggo:

Anton Chigurh fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Mar 18, 2015

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
after loving a bunch of ignorant and try hard 20 somethings and 19 year old sometimes an older lady who isn't afraid to grab your cock and give you an OTPHJ can be v. refreshing

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

no one wins with a hand job though

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

quote:

My self-summary
I'm a cisgender, queer white woman in my mid-twenties. I'm pro-choice and I believe in intersectional feminism.

This is every drat girl in Melbourne. Like, its a dating site. I kind of expect you not to be trans as default and I don't see what abortion has to do with anything. i don't even know.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

SaltLick posted:

no one wins with a hand job though

only your penor :ssh:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Anton Chigurh posted:

Actually she is pretty hot for being in her mid-40's.

Her profile indicated she was good to go for casual sex as well, which is how I found it. :smuggo:

Oh you left out the mid-40s part. Wet it up.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

toggle posted:

only your penor :ssh:

You missed the OTP part. Literally the worst sex act.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

a sad handy is quite the experience though

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Facebook, OKCuties, and Tumblr have advanced white people society so much we now have long introductory sentences to establish how white and 20 something and normal we are. We have to start talking about ourselves before we even bother introducing one another. I am so loving bombastic and magnanimous as a person that my frame can barely contain all of the uniqueness and labels I require to feel validated. I have to start telling you boring bullshit about me before you can even learn my stupid name you wont remember.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Fonzarelli posted:

This is every drat girl in Melbourne. Like, its a dating site. I kind of expect you not to be trans as default and I don't see what abortion has to do with anything. i don't even know.

lmao if u think abortion isnt relevant to okcupid. just lmao

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Women would be dtf a lot more, way more often, if it wasn't for sexism. All dudes seem to enjoy if they got to get their gently caress on more. So it is just logical to be a feminist dude even for the worst gross selfish reasons -- but most dudes are atrocious levels of dumb and unfathomable degrees of petty that the situation is they cockblock themselves, way2go dumbos

Yip yip. Turns out having a perspective that's all like ”Hell yea, get it on with whoever you like!!" helps to cultivate an attitude where more people are getting it on.

Also here is a pro-tip, male goons - women gently caress dudes they think are awesome AS WELL as dudes they think are hot. If you are a little ugly and/or overweight, you still have a great shot at dating cute girls so long as you are confident and kinda charming in a way she likes.

Like, they can meet you and at first be like "well he's not super hot..." but by the end of the date she is like "oh wow this guy does awesome stuff, I'd totally hook up with him!"

Tho there probably isn't a lot of overlap with people who make fun of ugly people on OKC and semi-schlubby goons who are awesome enough to date good looking girls just by being rad people.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
gently caress everything while drag racing to the grave imo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

toggle posted:

a sad handy is quite the experience though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=betkymYDzfg

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm a virgin, yes, I am a 24 year old virgin. But I'm not going to lose my virginity to just anyone, I have to be in love with the person.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I didn't know a white whale could have its own moby dick

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

that fat bitch is too busy fingering herself with pocky to give love a chance

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

caberham posted:

I forgot the user name, but the keyword is "LIBERTY" - RON PAUL

dont post pics of my ogre shaman

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
50-year-old woman, pretty hot for her age, big boobs, looking for guys 33-48.

quote:

You should message me if

If you have a sense of humor, are honest, fun, creative, intelligent emotionally and mentally. Be SINGLE. NO HOOK UPS
Above average in confidence which means have a pair.
Attractive/Handsome/good-looking/fit/slim/athletic.

She just wants guys who are attractive, handsome AND good-looking.

I had to shrink away from her profile like a wounded puppy with my tail between my legs.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Doctor Schnabel posted:

dont post pics of my ogre shaman

Don't you mean orc

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Wootman posted:

Don't you mean orc

Ogres are fatter than orcs :colbert:.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Tumble posted:

Tho there probably isn't a lot of overlap with people who make fun of ugly people on OKC and semi-schlubby goons who are awesome enough to date good looking girls just by being rad people.
sorry to burst your sanctimonious bubble but I'm making fun of people cause I'm seriously full up on chicks and I live in loving Portland, OR where there is just so many of these pretentious gently caress ups all I can do is laugh at them

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Somewhere in this thread, someone mentioned using tineye to check out pictures. I never did it before, but all of the sudden I started feeling sketchy about meeting someone tonight.

It was a stock image. I did not really know what to write in the message so I put

XXXX,

Is that picture with the car you?

I just saw this

[links to 2 stock image sites]

and I am sure you can understand I feel misled.

We were going to meet in 45 minutes. I can't wait to see what happens. I've met a few girls off internet dating sites and never once have had a problem. I just had a 6th sense kick in I guess. It was probably some dude.

My friend told me he went out once and it was a dude instead of a girl. The guy was like "umm, well I can blow you and I won't tell anyone" but my friend ran out like the bar was going to blow up in 5 seconds. I probably should have started using tineye after this hah I think this happens often because I think I read here about it too

I guess consider this a warning post. If anything seems odd, investigate immediately.

(PS I almost went anyway to get a story but this is a bar friends of mine go to all the time and I could just imagine walking in "Sally" is a dude who runs up to me right away, and like 3 of my buddies happen to be there......poo poo that would have been hilarious, bad move by me to cancel)

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Mar 20, 2015

Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Books are the real treasures of the world!
Fun Shoe
Now Sally is going to regret taking that modeling gig for those two stock photo sites. :(

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
GIS is much better than tineye

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
drat on GIS it has a lot more results. Most of the websites are in chinese with the stock photo. The picture is like a distance action picture, the close up of her face has no results.

What would you guys have done? Send a message? No show? Gone to see what happened? I almost wish I went now. With more advance notice I would have sent a friend or two in advance to see what was going on in exchange for a beer.

"Sally" has not responded.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Oh, man, just treat it like an episode of The Americans. Send 2 dudes there in advance, to just hang out and keep an eye open behind a newspaper, and one person in a van across the street with a camera.

Also, everyone wear wigs and fake mustaches.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Report the posts and just put GIS as the reason and the mods will get rid of them :devil:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
My way is more fun.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Afraid of your friends for an okcupid cat fishing? Come on man don't be such a pussy that poo poo is hilarious

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
poo poo, I already told two people about it. I didn't want to get busted in real time. If I walked in the bar and some dude ran up to me and said he was Jen and a friend saw I'd still be getting killed for it in the retirement home

anyway Sally said the first picture was fake the second was real and gave me her number. I called and it sounded like a girl, but an old one so I was like "you know what, you sent me a fake picture, I don't want to be rude, but I'm gonna have to bail. Good luck"

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 20, 2015

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Ribsauce posted:

drat on GIS it has a lot more results. Most of the websites are in chinese with the stock photo. The picture is like a distance action picture, the close up of her face has no results.

What would you guys have done? Send a message? No show? Gone to see what happened? I almost wish I went now. With more advance notice I would have sent a friend or two in advance to see what was going on in exchange for a beer.

"Sally" has not responded.

Nothing wrong with getting your dick sucked

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ribsauce posted:

poo poo, I already told two people about it. I didn't want to get busted in real time. If I walked in the bar and some dude ran up to me and said he was Jen and a friend saw I'd still be getting killed for it in the retirement home

anyway Sally said the first picture was fake the second was real and gave me her number. I called and it sounded like a girl, but an old one so I was like "you know what, you sent me a fake picture, I don't want to be rude, but I'm gonna have to bail. Good luck"

lame

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
So imagine your typical little old lady. Remove the old, and the....no, wait, you can probably hang on to the "little." I enjoy quiet activities such as reading, working jigsaw puzzles, and owning multiple cats. My most unusual talent is napping, any time, any place. In a box, with a fox, etc and so on.
Seriously, though, I have narcolepsy, so I sometimes find myself lacking energy for going out in the evening. I'm a bit of a homebody because of this, so if you think staying in and snuggling with a movie on sounds better than going out, that's awesome. I will even play video games with you.
I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels, jrpgs and sci-fi shows/films. I seriously have a collection of Star Wars shirts.
I do enjoy going out during the day/early evening if I'm not working. I love parks, museams, botanical gardens, and exploring new areas in general.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ribsauce posted:

Why the gently caress are you guys so picky. was the second picture good? If so why not just gently caress and duck?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

So imagine your typical little old lady. Remove the old, and the....no, wait, you can probably hang on to the "little." I enjoy quiet activities such as reading, working jigsaw puzzles, and owning multiple cats. My most unusual talent is napping, any time, any place. In a box, with a fox, etc and so on.
Seriously, though, I have narcolepsy, so I sometimes find myself lacking energy for going out in the evening. I'm a bit of a homebody because of this, so if you think staying in and snuggling with a movie on sounds better than going out, that's awesome. I will even play video games with you.
I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels, jrpgs and sci-fi shows/films. I seriously have a collection of Star Wars shirts.
I do enjoy going out during the day/early evening if I'm not working. I love parks, museams, botanical gardens, and exploring new areas in general.

lovely :allears:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

my kind of girl.

for real.

who doesnt love naps?

plus if you get bored you can always go out and leave her propped against something warm like your bitcoin rig

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

would

Bi anually

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

quote:

i'm dan and i'm a sad sack
i like doing the arts
i like music a lot, mainly punk stuff, you can ask me about it i guess
reading is cool but i think i have adhd or something so its hard for me and im overwhelmed with people to read
sorry if i seem boring, i'm kind of quiet/dont have a lot to say
What I’m doing with my life
i'm living with my mom (lame/gay/gently caress/dumb) and i'm unemployed but i do graphic design work for friends and writing for spare money. i'm not going to school, i can't afford it, i'm waiting until i have a job before i move out.
I’m really good at
building up an intolerance to alcohol poisoning
The first things people usually notice about me
why is that dork crying
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
authors - bukowski vonnegut kafka plato voltaire
music - just ask about it even if you dont like my taste just ask even if its on a whim i wont be offended if you dont talk to me after
artists/art movements - aboriginal dream art dadaism dali goya and visionary art (ironically)
The six things I could never do without
alcoholism
public library
tylonol extra strength
my mom
memories of better times
rice crispy squares
I spend a lot of time thinking about
whats keeping me alive
ex girlfriends
where my father is
On a typical Friday night I am
at home crying
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
this isn't just some sick sad caricature made with tumblr humor i am genuinely a very miserable person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

To make this quick and easy for everybody, if you WANT SEX then I
am NOT THE PERSON FOR YOU!!!Everyone seems to be ignoring the
fact that I'm asexual...

wtf is dating without sex?

• Locked thread