Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Adam Bowen posted:

Tell them to expedite the gently caress out of shipping you a new one because you have a shitposters challenge to take part in

If they don't believe you, link them to some of your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056768784/

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Adam Bowen posted:

Tell them to expedite the gently caress out of shipping you a new one because you have a shitposters challenge to take part in

Lol I think they could care less but I'm shipping it tomorrow.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

665 hrs on record
last played on Mar 16
DARK SOULS™ II

holy gently caress :lol:

So I have a feeling you're going to have about zero chance in this challenge

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Adam Bowen posted:

665 hrs on record
last played on Mar 16
DARK SOULS™ II

holy gently caress :lol:

So I have a feeling you're going to have about zero chance in this challenge

i already said that didn't i

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

wtf...???

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Akumos has FPS experience but only in a retarded game for sniping babies, Genocyber only plays slow as gently caress action games with a 360 controller, and Jimby is dodging. I guess my real competition is the wildcard, Black Baby Goku, but he will probably just be banned before then and not show up anyway. I'm starting to feel pretty confident about my chances.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

Akumos has FPS experience but only in a retarded game for sniping babies, Genocyber only plays slow as gently caress action games with a 360 controller, and Jimby is dodging. I guess my real competition is the wildcard, Black Baby Goku, but he will probably just be banned before then and not show up anyway. I'm starting to feel pretty confident about my chances.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/akumos/

lol you're wrong, I grew up on arena FPS, but I'm out of practice. I always liked UT better anyway. Also BBG was really good at fast paced CoD so we're probably both gonna frag you a lot, might be a close game.

these are my top hours on steam, all I do is shoot people m8

Akumos fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 18, 2015

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

does it count if i've played doom before?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

You've played more than 1000 hours of CoD games :lol:

I can tell I'm pretty much hosed but at least I haven't played 1000 hours of that poo poo

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
lol all of those hours were with other poo poo PC goons basically, maybe like 10% were solo

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Adam Bowen posted:

If they don't believe you, link them to some of your posts

I will, but I'm pretty pissed off my laptop ($800) poo poo the bed and needs to be sent back. Thanks, Toshiba.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Akumos posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/akumos/

lol you're wrong, I grew up on arena FPS, but I'm out of practice. I always liked UT better anyway. Also BBG was really good at fast paced CoD so we're probably both gonna frag you a lot, might be a close game.

these are my top hours on steam, all I do is shoot people m8

98 hours in h1z1 over 1000 hours in cod on fuckin PC over 1 hour in TF2 jfc i feel sorry for you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is an amazing honeypot

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
this thread is amazing to see fiwer have a final gasp at glory

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I made more money doing my part-time job last year than most people make in a decade, this is far from glorious for me. It's just a fun way to clean up the forums and raise the standards of posting while embracing the spirit of competition.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
you better hope I lose

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

That's really edgy, I bet you stay up way past your bedtime and tell your mom to go f*ck herself

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

one of those is a good game

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

That's really edgy, I bet you stay up way past your bedtime and tell your mom to go f*ck herself

same

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

yeah sorry I was busy ordering a pizza couldn't think of anything good

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Akumos posted:

you better hope I lose

i am

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Rapelay is a classy game, limiting your number of rape victims to three, so... I guess the real question is if you can stomach doing all three.

Thank you, frontpage article.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
akumos is really a trash pile of a human being

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Kewpuh posted:

jimby practice with the railgun thats all you will ever need. get into a habit of jumping and aiming down through the chest with the railgun

dont listen to this trash, you must also master the rocket launcher, grenade launcher and lightning gun at the least. just go rocket only or rocket/rail if you're going to limit yourself.

Adam Bowen posted:

Stux only has a work laptop and can't install anything on it because he's got mission critical software without which he can't do his very important job, which is smearing poo poo all over his own face

its not a laptop, its a mac mini. i cant install anything onit because i cant gently caress it, and its a mac so i dont have windows anyway. i do love to smear poo poo on my face. i will doa challenge on ps3, set around GMT timezones, if you dont own a ps3 at this point ur basically human garbage anyway

echronorian posted:

akumos is really a trash pile of a human being

agreed majorly plz anyone else win thanks.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
That rap sheet tho... :wow:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mines biugger

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
a shitposter royal rumble at some point would be excellent too. its a shame to be missing so many quality participants

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

echronorian posted:

That rap sheet tho... :wow:

akumos posted:

No, but they've made me waste money getting unbanned(probably will again just for posting here) just for having opinions they didn't like, and pretty much every hub of feminism claims to be about equality yet demands all discussions stay relevant to females. I don't believe in misandry or anything like that, but it's pretty annoying trying to ever discuss how men(you know, myself, god forbid) feel without being told everything about my life is irrelevant and insignificant because I'm such a privileged male. The movement disgusts me because it claims equality yet it's completely unfriendly to males who don't allow themselves to be dominated by the female feminist agenda. It's impossible to have a civil discussion with them unless you wholeheartedly agree with everything they believe, and I've tried. So now I don't really see a reason not to be against it.

Even now I feel like I'll be singled out for derailing the thread even though I'm being forced to reply to a lot of silly and irrelevant comments like this. This conversation started in reply to this post, which seems like a pretty typical feminist argument:

akumos posted:

Rape has been pretty common throughout history. Without current laws it would be even more common. Look at Africa I guess. Animals are capable of rape as well, it's kind of natural. Not advocating it obviously, it just seems worse to us because we're so civilized now. Humans have a lot of made up morals and rules, we sometimes forget how normal carnal desire is. Rape is wrong because you're violating another humans freedom, that's about it. You could argue that it's basically torture as well. But if that's all there is to it, don't we violate the freedom of others on a regular basis? People in jail for possession of harmless drugs? Those people also probably feel like jail is torture.

This post sounds bad I guess, but I try not to put my feelings into things like this, I'm looking at it logically I guess. Rape is mainly considered bad because humans have made it bad. We value freedom. If humans were less advanced and a lot less intelligent, rape might be considered a normal way to reproduce.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

:dogbutton:

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

I made more money doing my part-time job last year than most people make in a decade, this is far from glorious for me. It's just a fun way to clean up the forums and raise the standards of posting while embracing the spirit of competition.

What standards are being raised exactly

also :ironicat:

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
akumos owns but my rap sheet (2 permabans) is even better

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

akumos owns but my rap sheet (2 permabans) is even better

I only see 1 permaban, I also have one, owned.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

You're a loving loser.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I'm not even a liberal i just loving hate you

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

How Rude posted:

I'm not even a liberal i just loving hate you

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wow, haha, that tree is almost as tall... as a liberal!

• Locked thread