Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
So heists are in gta now. Anyone have a chance to try them out? I don't have 5 yet but I wanna buy it. Although the download won't be done till tomorrow probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
this poo poo is pretty hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blE43U3PTGQ

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

I miss 80s arcades.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

That is sick

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I remember carpet like that, I wish I had carpet like that. :(

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Some nerd streaming Bloodborne right now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bloodborne-ps4-stream

I might be getting that PS4 after all.

Edit: Off air now

TPSDude fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Mar 15, 2015

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Slim Pickens posted:

I remember carpet like that, I wish I had carpet like that. :(

yeah, with the constellation of stains produced by countless children vomiting and spilling their cokes and nachos over the course of a decade

e: I can smell that loving room, why won't the teenage employees get off their rear end and run a rag over those tables goddamn

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Mar 16, 2015

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Having your shoes stick in certain parts of the arcade was all part of the charm

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Bought Splinter Cell: Blacklist on the steam sale. I forgot how incredibly autistic these games make me. I think I hit the revert to last checkpoint over 20 times so I could do everything perfectly.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I have a 360 controller with a rechargeable battery that doesn't hold a charge, a charging cable, and two wireless pc dongles if anyone wants them. Pay for shipping and they are yours.

Dongle x 2
Charger
Controller

None of my stuff is new but you don't get to bitch about getting free poo poo.

Shoot me a PM or reply here and all this can be yours.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I have a 360 controller with a rechargeable battery that doesn't hold a charge

i swear loving all of them do this after about a month

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yup. Only made that mistake once before seeing all the poo poo on google and investing in rechargeable AAs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm playing NetHack again. Send help and/or somebody to put me down.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm playing NetHack again. Send help and/or somebody to put me down.

:stare:

game desert

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Been playing the gently caress out of metal gear solid portable ops while my back is hosed and I'm laying in bed all day. I know I could just watch all the cut scenes on youtube and be done with it but I'm sperging out about metal gear again and want to finish it.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Feeling generous for whatever reason. Anyone want a copy of castle crashers, terraria, sonic all-stars racing transformed, dead island epidemic, or chivalry via steam. Don't take them if you're just trying to boost your e-penis by having more steam games you haven't played pls

I also bought 3 copies of the can't stop laughing bundle which is castle crashers and battleblock theatre. But I might want like $10 for that

-edit oh and Orcs Must Die 2 and Trine 2

suck my dick from the back

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Mar 18, 2015

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Feeling generous for whatever reason. Anyone want a copy of castle crashers, terraria, sonic all-stars racing transformed, dead island epidemic, or chivalry via steam. Don't take them if you're just trying to boost your e-penis by having more steam games you haven't played pls

I'll take Chivalry. My steamid is THE GAY AGENDA

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Chivalry owns.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mike-o posted:

Been playing the gently caress out of metal gear solid portable ops while my back is hosed and I'm laying in bed all day. I know I could just watch all the cut scenes on youtube and be done with it but I'm sperging out about metal gear again and want to finish it.

is this still not playable on the Vita

because its the one MG game I never played (besides Ac!d 2 but gently caress the Ac!d games) and i kinda want to

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
No clue, don't have a Vita.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I also bought 3 copies of the can't stop laughing bundle which is castle crashers and battleblock theatre. But I might want like $10 for that

-edit oh and Orcs Must Die 2 and Trine 2

suck my dick from the back

Trine 2 looks cool. I'll take that if you still have it.

Zombie808

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

is this still not playable on the Vita

because its the one MG game I never played (besides Ac!d 2 but gently caress the Ac!d games) and i kinda want to

It is. I went to buy it for my vita the other day and turns out I already own it and at some point did the whole transfarring thing and my 30 hour save from my original psp was there. Save that read July 2013. Point being it works. It's on psn for 20 bucks.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I've been feeling a lot of self-loathing since a few friends of mine from high school have got me playing FF XIV, which surprisingly is really a great game that isn't a Jap grindfest

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Booblord Zagats posted:

I've been feeling a lot of self-loathing since a few friends of mine from high school have got me playing FF XIV, which surprisingly is really a great game that isn't a Jap grindfest

I really need to start playing this game again. But im mostly going to say gently caress it and use macros again with my xbox controller.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

its the only mmo out there that isnt a lovely bullshit f2p grindfest and is actually fun

but its still a mmo so you deserve all the shame

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Man hotline Miami 2 is tight, the rat mask guys levels were infuriating though. And of course all the best songs are from carpenter brut four fans going to the roof, prison escape, one other and the trailer song

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
mmos are cool to play for like a few weeks to a month then they just kinda go bleh

poo poo aint what it used to be like when uo & eq launched

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

mmos are cool to play for like a few weeks to a month then they just kinda go bleh

poo poo aint what it used to be like when uo & eq launched

EQ will always be a huge source of shame and nostalgia for me. I played it from the age of 16-19 as a way to keep in touch with my older brother while he was stationed on the other side of the country, Pretty much would log in for 4 hours 2-3 days a week to kill monsters and talk poo poo. Good times, great experience, terrible goddamed game

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

did anyone here buy bf hardline

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Played the beta. It was terrible.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

kinda want to, but GTA V will fill my coppers and robbers niche really nicely.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the beta was poo poo from a butt

but i was curious

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

No for once I decided not to buy a game because it looked lovely

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Payday 2 already exists and GTAV comes out next month maybe

gently caress Hardline

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

this but

Isn't really true like it was basically all of last year. There's Cities: Skylines, Sunless Sea, and Elite: Dangerous. KSP, CK2, and EU4 have all had great updates recently. GTA5 for PC, The Witcher 3, the Guild Wars 2 expansion, and Bloodborne are coming up in the next couple months. It's too bad that Hardline is poop from a butt, but more free updates (night maps! conquest assault!) are coming down the pipe for BF4.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bloodborne next week is extremely my poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

On the fence over GTAV. Already bought and played it on PS3 ages ago and the FPS mode looks like the only new feature added. Unless it got a decent graphical upgrade or some interesting mods come out I may pass. Also :lol: at in-game cash being a pre-order bonus- two minutes in Cheat Engine gets you $Texas.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I would play FF XIV since I spent a couple years of my childhood playing FFXI and that was great, but I only have a couple months before I go to basic and I'm not spending it playing MMOs. :colbert:

I'll spend what little time I have playing Mechwarrior Online. :v:

Bolow posted:

gently caress Hardline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

On the fence over GTAV. Already bought and played it on PS3 ages ago and the FPS mode looks like the only new feature added. Unless it got a decent graphical upgrade or some interesting mods come out I may pass. Also :lol: at in-game cash being a pre-order bonus- two minutes in Cheat Engine gets you $Texas.

unless you got a 10 year old shitbox the version of gta5 is gonna look a lot better than ps3

• Locked thread