Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Thank you for sharing everyone's sentiment about you Akumos

edit: you piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Alec Gore: This tree represents me, a seductive forest dryad.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Akumos proves once again that a great heel really knows how to work a crowd.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

This thread looks like a LAN party preparation in a house full of retarded people.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

blainestereo posted:

This thread looks like a LAN party preparation in a house full of retarded people.
Untrue, nobody's arguing about cords.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

blainestereo posted:

imagine being so unlikable that you aren't even invited to the retard LAN party

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Whoever wins, we lose

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i intend on picking the maps out tonight

I wanted to do it yesterday but IRL poo poo happened

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
whats the most appropriate game for a retard LAN party?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

dat one portagee posted:

whats the most appropriate game for a retard LAN party?

Dota

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
quake live

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
runescape pvp

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[extremely intelligent, college educated male making 6 figures] Yospos bich! LAN retards haha! Cord, stebe.. mac!

[me, acting cool at the party, never been to college, listens to really good hipster bands (arcade fire, animal collective..natch) obviously getting pussy on the reg]: Tane. Boo Beinis. My dad is a friend of the family human being.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

My dad is a friend of the family human being.
wow mods?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

wow mods?

you don't get pussy on the reg like bbg

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Adam Bowen posted:

If they don't believe you, link them to some of your posts

Well, I just left the UPS store, contacted Amazon and my new replacement laptop will arrive tomorrow (3/19). I've still yet to practice Quake Live (for obvious, legit reasons) so I'm basically going to be collateral damage running around in this tournament, but I am NOT backing out, contrary to you calling me a "dodger." I'll do my best. Is there crouching/ducking in the game? Just wondering, so I can childishly T-bag if/when I kill you :)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimby posted:

Well, I just left the UPS store, contacted Amazon and my new replacement laptop will arrive tomorrow (3/19). I've still yet to practice Quake Live (for obvious, legit reasons) so I'm basically going to be collateral damage running around in this tournament, but I am NOT backing out, contrary to you calling me a "dodger." I'll do my best. Is there crouching/ducking in the game? Just wondering, so I can childishly T-bag if/when I kill you :)

man, the big thing really is just having a reasonable mouse sensitivity

some people try to be MLG pro and have a crazy sensitivity, but, you know what? Most of the time you don't need to whip around in a single mouse movement if you pay attention, and if you get attacked from behind you'll probably die anyway

Use a reasonable sensitivity that allows you to consistently put your reticule on a player since the railgun does 80 damage a hit anyway

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also Jimby, basically by doing this you have purged yourself of your former bad posts and can now move into accepted shitposter

people will still say the same mean things to you, but at least you can be an accepted shitposter instead of one who just joined to post his videos

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

Also Jimby, basically by doing this you have purged yourself of your former bad posts and can now move into accepted shitposter

people will still say the same mean things to you, but at least you can be an accepted shitposter instead of one who just joined to post his videos

I'm contemplating just posting them in the YouTube category of the forums, to avoid drama. I'm welcome to challenges from others who think they're better than me.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

wow mods?

yeah come on mods, why is ethanol still allowed to post?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

VideoGames posted:

yeah come on mods, why is ethanol still allowed to post?

i've had him queued since 10 this morning but the admins are lazy pieces of poo poo

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Black Baby Goku posted:

[extremely intelligent, college educated male making 6 figures] Yospos bich! LAN retards haha! Cord, stebe.. mac!

[me, acting cool at the party, never been to college, listens to really good hipster bands (arcade fire, animal collective..natch) obviously getting pussy on the reg]: Tane. Boo Beinis. My dad is a friend of the family human being.

edit: Also re: mouse sens, having high mouse sensitivity isn't good anyway, while your sens won't be as low as it is in CS:GO or something you generally need to realize that lower sens = better accuracy and you can greatly diminish the negative effects of it by having a big mouse pad. Pro Quake 3 players back in the day did not use very high sensitivity.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

i've had him queued since 10 this morning but the admins are lazy pieces of poo poo

:eyepop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimby posted:

I'm contemplating just posting them in the YouTube category of the forums, to avoid drama. I'm welcome to challenges from others who think they're better than me.

i can make a youtube thread here in Games of sick kills and ownages and it can be your safe place, jimby

im being unironic about this too

its not that you posted videos tbh, its that joining SA to pimp your videos/product/company whatever usually just gets you hosed with

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
ya i dont really give a poo poo about the youtube videos if hes making an effort to post in other threads and not just be here specifically to shill a channel

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Kewpuh posted:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

rude but good

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
ethanol works in a hair salon and drives a miata. Bold choices for a hetero male, though he does keep a list of DILFs in his back pocket.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

ya i dont really give a poo poo about the youtube videos if hes making an effort to post in other threads and not just be here specifically to shill a channel

I only did it because it's obviously video game related, i have been contributing to other threads (more when I get my laptop back) and thought they were decent at best, and hoped to inspire others to challenge my skill or out-do-it. Anybody can snipe someone in the face in the video game, but when it's unique (to be determined by the viewer) it's worth sharing with others. Now that I will have a decently powered gaming pc, i'll be playing/streaming H1Z1 and other Steam games that have been on my wishlist.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

i can make a youtube thread here in Games of sick kills and ownages and it can be your safe place, jimby

im being unironic about this too

its not that you posted videos tbh, its that joining SA to pimp your videos/product/company whatever usually just gets you hosed with

That's nice of you and that would help. I didn't mean to piss anyone off when I started posting in the game threads

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
to be fair your battlefield hardline vid was actually p good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kewpuh posted:

:love:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

echronorian posted:

ethanol works in a hair salon and drives a miata. Bold choices for a hetero male, though he does keep a list of DILFs in his back pocket.

this guy comes in 3 times a week to get his beard trimmed and a 'little extra off the top' but i stopped giving him good cuts because he tips like a jackass, what a loving rear end in a top hat, poor tipper in 2015, idiot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3707175

here you go jimby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if jimby wins this he gets to make a topic about his killstreak videos consequence free

• Locked thread