Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill posted:

It's about that time that my old helmet gets retired. I might buy one in just a flat black too if I like this helmet enough. For $150-200 why not

And it's already here 24 hours later. Looks even sharper in person, and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
Just upped my beard game.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

goku chewbacca posted:

Its a flashlight for a gun, for tacticLOL purposes. He likes to play pretend that he's spec ops, and may even fantasize about finally getting to kill a home invader.

LOL!!!

He Probably has a tiny dick too!!! AMIRIT??

Bought a gyro for lunch. It was good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Are the fake teeth less apt to rip apart my foot?

Also, not worried about the cat sleeping on it, more worried he's gonna try to either gently caress it or poo poo on it. He's got some territory issues.

Might go for a fake one though. Cheaper than I had imagined for a real one but still out of the budget.

The fake teeth are plastic and probably won't do poo poo. If you keep an eye out for a while, you can find brown bear rugs that are okay for less, like a grand or so. The price varies a ton because there's a shitload of nuance to quality taxidermy, it's not all the bear, it's how well the artist represented it in death.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I think putting a light on your gun is fairly practical? It's not like he's taping a Kabar to the end of an AR15.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
New wheel. Ordered at 12:30PM Tuesday and it's at my house less than 24 hours later. Love it.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

New wheel. Ordered at 12:30PM Tuesday and it's at my house less than 24 hours later. Love it.

God drat, those will look nice on the Nova.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Soft 8's?

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Yup. 17x8 in front, 17x9 in back

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

NovaLion posted:

Currently, Japan.

25 year rule, right? That's such loving crap. :/

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Be sure to post wheelbarrow pics.

NovaLion
Jun 2, 2013

REMEMBER

88h88 posted:

25 year rule, right? That's such loving crap. :/

That's right, and it does suck. I really wanted to bring a couple different vehicles back with me, but no dice.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

NovaLion posted:

That's right, and it does suck. I really wanted to bring a couple different vehicles back with me, but no dice.

Military? When I was in Atsugi it seemed like everyone had a skyline. Unfortunately everyone had to leave them there when they got new orders.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

App13 posted:

Military? When I was in Atsugi it seemed like everyone had a skyline. Unfortunately everyone had to leave them there when they got new orders.

Skyline =/= GT-R

colas
Feb 14, 2007

djfooboo posted:

Skyline =/= GT-R

So is a non GT-R just basic like a Camry or something?

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
They've been sold here for years as an Infiniti G35/G37.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

djfooboo posted:

Skyline =/= GT-R

That explains a lot actually

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Geoj posted:

They've been sold here for years as an Infiniti G35/G37.

Yeah but those look rubbish so don't count.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

colas posted:

So is a non GT-R just basic like a Camry or something?

No, not that vanilla. More like the modern-day Impala SS.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Picked up a one of ten test pressing of Reso's 2nd album, Ricochet.

...except mine won't even have a proper sleeve...

quote:

Limited Test Pressing Not only will you get this release before anyone else, you'll also have an extremely rare record. What's not to like?! With only 10 copies worldwide, this is a straight up no brainer.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

but in blue.

i wanted the 5 string but none were available for a price iw as willing to pay.

fun fact: when i googled for an image of the blue one they were all the loving 5 string version i couldn't get.

it's a gun part.

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Big Pimpin, Spending the G's
I got a new bike/vape part

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

muike posted:

but in blue.

i wanted the 5 string but none were available for a price iw as willing to pay.

fun fact: when i googled for an image of the blue one they were all the loving 5 string version i couldn't get.

it's a gun part.

The picture is too low res to read the head stock, is that a Cort?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
*nods*

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

$636 on the final part of my tooth implant. Supposedly I have good insurance according to the dental office ladies, but I guess a tooth implant is considered an unreasonable, ostentatious expression of vanity so I have around a 50 percent co-pay for it. Which means that at some point when the insurance people were deciding co-pay percentages they got to 'fake tooth to replace real tooth' and they all just threw their hands up and rolled their eyes. 'These assholes want a fake tooth, to replace a real one? What the gently caress. Okay, we can't be in for more than 50 percent of little lord fauntleroys fancy boy bullshit.'

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

amenenema posted:

DCRainmaker said the HR on those is spotty, I'd be interested to hear your experience.

I have had one run with it so far and it matches what I'm used to seeing, maybe a few % high (but I'm also out of shape).

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Supreme Allah posted:

$636 on the final part of my tooth implant. Supposedly I have good insurance according to the dental office ladies, but I guess a tooth implant is considered an unreasonable, ostentatious expression of vanity so I have around a 50 percent co-pay for it. Which means that at some point when the insurance people were deciding co-pay percentages they got to 'fake tooth to replace real tooth' and they all just threw their hands up and rolled their eyes. 'These assholes want a fake tooth, to replace a real one? What the gently caress. Okay, we can't be in for more than 50 percent of little lord fauntleroys fancy boy bullshit.'

Next you will marry a turtle.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Had one many years ago, was a wonderful bass (5 string curbow)

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I"ll probably grab a 5 string version at some point but this is fine for now as it was only 200 bucks

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Supreme Allah posted:

ALL dental insurance is this way. About 12-13 years ago I had to have gum graft surgery (first time $1600, second time $2200) and they only paid half. I also had to cough up 10% of the total upfront.

The max most dental insurances will pay out is $1500 total (including cleanings and x-rays) per year.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Every dental procedure costs a random amount of money. Insurance pays another random percentage, of which some unknown amount will count toward your deductible. And then you just pay that plus like $200 and they'll send you a bill. It's very simple.

I need to get a dental implant. :(

I'm considering the 2015 Omnivore Classic, but I've heard last year's Molarite S is a really good deal too. Not looking for anything fancy like those new 14k corn cob rated models.

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 02:11 on Mar 20, 2015

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My dentist is really good and I like him. I am featured on his website

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Supreme Allah posted:

Yeah, I had a tooth out recently, and the general sentiment is "deal with it until you have a real job and decent insurance, rear end in a top hat." It's a back tooth, so it's not really needed for looks, I still feel weird without it. I'm legit thinking about starting a kickstarter to buy me a new (gold) tooth, anything extra can go to Smile Train or something.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I've wondered what it would be like to have all metal teeth. I don't have a "toothy" smile so it really wouldn't matter in that regard.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

colas posted:

I've wondered what it would be like to have all metal teeth. I don't have a "toothy" smile so it really wouldn't matter in that regard.

Be careful if your ball strikes his foot.

100% Dundee
Oct 11, 2004
Last year I paid about $15k out of pocket for dental procedures, this was on top of my fantastic $4500/yr dental insurance. Four root canals, four crowns, one extraction, one crown lengthening and a few other misc fillings/appointments/etc. Once your dentist starts mentioning endodontists, periodontists and oral surgeons your wallet just shrivels up.

Good thing you can claim that poo poo on your taxes.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

iPhone 6 128GB with a couple extra Lightning cables & a Lifeproof Nüüd case.
Retail therapy sometimes works.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

with release day delivery from Amazon :rock:

MK9 was one of my favorite fighting games of the past several years and I've heard they've added new characters, the environmental damage system from Injustice and some other stuff. So needless to say I'm pretty loving stoked.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

:whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

It looks like someone tried to turn these in to Adidas shoes with Scotch Tape. Cool shoes though.