Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like american cheese on burgers melts good and doesn't distract from the meat. oh yeah

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
i propose the muenster challenge. for one week substitute american cheese food with muenster on your burgs and see if you find it generally more agreeable

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Sizone posted:

i propose the muenster challenge. for one week substitute american cheese food with muenster on your burgs and see if you find it generally more agreeable

I'm down with this, but like all burgers are beautiful, all cheeses are beautiful. Hell burgers are one of the only good purposes for American cheese. That and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like wiz on cheesesteaks too lol

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
if you arent using velveeta on your burgs then idk what to tell you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sizone posted:

I vary my cheese selection. American, sharp cheddar, pepper jack, brie (if im going all fancy like), goat cheese is good too.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Sloppy Joe: the unholy union between chili and sandwich.

devilishly good. :twisted:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

American cheese is sufficient for the purpose of burgin, but there's little reason to settle other than convenience. Gimme dat ched all day erry day.

Burgin tonight even though I was burgin last night too.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Sizone posted:

Do you think that all american burgers come with american cheese or some poo poo?

her0n
Sep 13, 2006

hey look the world is covered in snail slime

RideTheSpiral posted:

these are the words of someone who has never bought a burg in a plastic bag at a romanian train station

I've been to McDonalds in India so that probably comes close.... NO BEEF :stare:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I want to make a burger so bad but Im waiting for my beef to defrost so im pretty upset right now. I wish there was a burger delivery restaraunt within 20 miles of me because gently caress man

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i prefer to not freeze meat

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.
I would love to visit America one day to try out one of there giant greesy burgers. Some look amazing.

In and out Id love to visit at least once in my life too. Everyone keeps saying thats a great fast food outlet.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

i prefer to not freeze meat

We bought a half grassfed cow last year and had it all butchered and wrapped for us. poo poo was delicious and half my garage freezer is still packed with beautiful beautiful cow flesh.

SkyEnzo posted:

I would love to visit America one day to try out one of there giant greesy burgers. Some look amazing.

In and out Id love to visit at least once in my life too. Everyone keeps saying thats a great fast food outlet.

What's stopping you from making it where you are? Ground beef + salt/pepper + heat = burger.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I decided to try a bison burg again tonight. It came with bleu cheese, bbq sauce, onion. Had a weird "bun" that was a piece of flatbread wrapped around.

4/10 bison patties taste weird to me. That satisfies my yearly deviation from beef.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

burged tonight

I like big burgs and I cannot lie

Only registered members can see post attachments!

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf48aKwxDwI

Brings me memories

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
just had a mcdonalds dqp not bad really

would taste better if they put relish on it or mayonaisse or something though

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i made a burg today

RideTheSpiral fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Mar 19, 2015

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Crusty Nutsack posted:

burged tonight

I like big burgs and I cannot lie

Nice!

RideTheSpiral posted:

i made a burg today

You also broke all the tables

harpomarxist
Oct 7, 2007

Useless twat opinions from everybody's favorite British coffee shop revolutionary!

her0n posted:

Chill. All burgs are beautiful.

ikr! Cauliflower and Lentil Burg with slightly melted Jeezini Blue vegan cheese, served on a freshly toasted Quinoa Avocado bun tonight. No veggies though.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jamsta posted:

You also broke all the tables

phone posting. maybe that fixed it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Gruyere on my burg.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Pro tier

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Gruyere is hard rear end cheese, but has an amazing taste. I've yet to burg with it.

Does it melt well?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
according to wikipedia, yes

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jamsta posted:

Gruyere is hard rear end cheese, but has an amazing taste. I've yet to burg with it.

Does it melt well?

are you being serious here? it is literally fondue cheese

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pro-tip: Put some Stilton cheese on a buffalo burger

That's probably what it was like to take a bite out of some fresh tasty animal, unleash your inner primate

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

RideTheSpiral posted:

are you being serious here? it is literally fondue cheese

i buy geniune stuff from switzerland (shipped via uk supermarkets) it's definitely hard cheese

e: read the guides. so it does!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jamsta posted:

i buy geniune stuff from switzerland (shipped via uk supermarkets) it's definitely hard cheese

e: read the guides. so it does!

yeah its hard but its a melting cheese. alpine cheeses all melt

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i havent tried this but i imagine compte would make the best burg cheese. Someone make an aged beef and compte burger with smokey bacon and report back

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

RideTheSpiral posted:

yeah its hard but its a melting cheese. alpine cheeses all melt

well I know what I'm gonna try this weekend. ta!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i dont know much about cheese tbh

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Fetus Tree posted:

i dont know much about cheese tbh

but I know what I like

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gooey cheese is preferred, imho.

washed rind cheeses that are almost melty at room temperature are great on burgers. like brie or camembert, etc

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Even nacho cheese works with the right toppings and bun.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
all cheese is pretty good and compliments burgers well under the right circumstance. its kind of hard to make a burger bad!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

ButteCysts posted:

all cheese is pretty good and compliments burgers well under the right circumstance. its kind of hard to make a burger bad!

Overcooked burg meat is the death of a good burg.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Caliburger again, but I plan to check out Burger Circus in the near future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Those knockoff animal fries look bomb. So does the burg.

I'm not really into hands.

• Locked thread