Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That would have been great to see on someone's record if it had taken place under unified rules - "DQ - soccer kick to back of head"

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
WAtch out Leon Mcgeary, Tito Ortiz is coming for you

https://instagram.com/p/0LuSoiLcb7/

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
THey say manufest what you want in life.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Tito makes me queasy on the same level as the worst moments of Peep Show + Curb Your Enthusiasm

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Big Bidness posted:

Curb Your Enthusiasm

drat, you're right. Except later you find out Larry David personally set up the craft services folding tables.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
The most accurate ever description of Tito was LobsterMobster saying he sounds like Charlie Kelly is writing his dialogue in real time.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

fatherdog posted:

The most accurate ever description of Tito was LobsterMobster saying he sounds like Charlie Kelly is writing his dialogue in real time.

Jesus :captainpop:

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/13/8207963/wsof-champ-rousimar-palhares-undergoes-knee-surgery-eyes-july-return

:ironicat:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
He's so deadly he kneebarred himself :ohdear:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bundt Cake posted:

Its also really annoying because his job makes him seem like this amazing guy but at night he walks around with a codpiece punching teenagers

Does anyone actually think he is cool? Is anyone delusional enough to think a grown rear end man in a superhero outfit getting in pepperspray fights in one of the only places on earth with a police force tolerant enough to not outright shoot his rear end is somehow a cool guy?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Seattle PD really doesn't have a history of being tolerant.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

origami posted:

Seattle PD really doesn't have a history of being tolerant.

Then again they are a police force in loving Seattle. Drop some good old boy cops in there from Bumberdang Texas and you'd have a bunch of dead tall bikers in about five minutes.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
This guy owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3_vXORWXR4

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/17/8230565/bellator-alexander-shlemenko-suspended-fined-after-positive-test-elevated-testosterone

Looks like Manhoef didn't get KOd after all, guys.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Captain Log posted:

Does anyone actually think he is cool? Is anyone delusional enough to think a grown rear end man in a superhero outfit getting in pepperspray fights in one of the only places on earth with a police force tolerant enough to not outright shoot his rear end is somehow a cool guy?

I'm honestly surprised the cops haven't run him for being black or whatever the proper term it is.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Captain Log posted:

I don't know about cool but after hearing his MMA Hour interview I warmed to him a bit. He put a 10k crime-fighting suit on a credit card with 3k covered by a loan from his mom :laffo:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

coconono posted:

I'm honestly surprised the cops haven't run him for being black or whatever the proper term it is.

In Seattle you have to try a whole lot harder to rile some up, even a cop, than just "be a black guy."

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Captain Log posted:

In Seattle you have to try a whole lot harder to rile some up, even a cop, than just "be a black guy."

not according to every single black person in the city

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Thanks for providing another example of white privilege though.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
You guys know that the feds recently had to step in and clean up our PD in the same fashion as Ferguson recently right? I know we've got a rep for whiteness and politeness but there are areas surrounding Seattle that aren't like that.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

coconono posted:

Nobody knows what race he is... That's the point of his super hero identity, to keep his true identity secret.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Sorry. I'm from the South where real full blown hood wearing racists cops come from. Sorry if I portrayed Seattle as not racist enough to...um...be...checking my privileges? gently caress I don't know or care.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Looking good, my man.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I'm going to go lay down for a while.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Schlemenko pissed literal fire so Manhoef is back in the win column

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@GrabakaHitman 1m1 minute ago
Cody McKenzie received a 3 month suspension for an intentional headbutt at WSOF 18. He's fighting next week at Havoc FC 8 in Alberta. Huh?

oh cody

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

Here is the issue– McKenzie’s licence expired after the event took place. The ECSC then ‘suspended’ it. You cannot revoke or suspend a licence that is no longer valid. You also cannot impose conditions on a licence that is already invalid. The commissions powers appear limited to “refuse to issue or renew” a licence if McKenzie was to apply for a new one.

quote:

There's some type of loophole. The only thing the commission can do is refuse his new license. And Havoc 8 isn't in Edmonton.

lol

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i love b-leagues so much

quote:

“Everyone’s goal is a little different,” Fodor said. “When you look at fighting, there are certain times people have the belt and you’re like, ‘Man, I want to fight that dude right now because stylistically he’s just not ready for it.’ This isn’t the case. In the World Series right now, this isn’t the case. (WSOF welterweight champion Rousimar) Palhares is sick. Not only do I not want that fight, I don’t want my legs anywhere near that. Just being honest.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/ben-phoenix-jones-fodor-looking-to-drop-to-lightweight-after-wsof-debut?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Fight Night Moscow is on now : http://simple-tv.com/channel.php?channel_name=boychovskiy-klub

It's like a team vs team thing where every fight team has someone representing a various weight class

It looks like it's Team Bear vs Team Fancy-Lookin' K

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I can't say I blame him. Rousimar is an A league fighter with the talent to actually be a world champ. However he is actually special needs and needlessly hurts people so they don't let him fight in the big leagues anymore. There aren't really any people in the B leagues that should be fighting him. If they're good enough to beat him, they should be in the UFC.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

Check out Thiago Silva training for his WSOF debut against Matt Hamill next Sat Mar 28th at ‪#‎WSOF19‬ on NBC Sports Network! Who takes this fight and how?

why on earth would you do a rematch of one of the worst ufc fights ive ever seen

wsof is loving retarded

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Swings with his wife and shoots vs Shoots at his wife and swings

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Ali Abdel-Aziz is dumb

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

quote:

Who takes this fight and how?

Us, the audience, on the chin.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

fatherdog posted:

INCEPTION

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

fatherdog posted:

lol

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

fatherdog posted:

Goddamn

Also I did not know that about Matt Hamill.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I'm gonna go home tonight, I'm gonna drink a coors light, thats a coors light because bud won't pay me anything. I'm gonna go and hang out with my friends, and hell, I might even let 'em get on top of my wife. -Matt Hamill

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Le Saboteur posted:

I'm gonna go home tonight, I'm gonna drink a coors light, thats a coors light because bud won't pay me anything. I'm gonna go and hang out with my friends, and hell, I might even let 'em cuck my wife. -Matt Hamill

He's gonna drink a coors light because someone switched it with a Bud Light because he's deaf you see.

Wait...