Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

"he always out gettin' his leech on" will never not be funny to me
in return for achewooding up my day, i present some fine deep cut achewood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

"Science can take that baby away for a fee"

wise words to live by.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

thank you

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
I think I'm gonna get a handgun to put on my nightstand so that when people come over they know that i'm a serious man.

Not gonna buy bullets though, as I've never shot a handgun before and I don't want anyone getting hurt.

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Chorrax posted:

I think I'm gonna get a handgun to put on my nightstand so that when people come over they know that i'm a serious man.

Not gonna buy bullets though, as I've never shot a handgun before and I don't want anyone getting hurt.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
pillow gun: 500 threadcount... 500 deadcount

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

du -hast posted:

i want to punch this loving douchebag in the face every time i see this picture... then once the glass breaks in his glasses, take the biggest piece of said glass and force it into his eyeball towards the brain, sort of like taking a birthday candle with ur thumb and pusing it all the way through the cake

It is a literal child. They have the right to be stupid.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

guns posted:

guns

this never happen if thread have gun

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

ol qwerty bastard posted:

this never happen if thread have gun

did u know ur 126 parsecs more likely to shoot ur mother in the oval office if a thred have gun?

say gun to gun.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

this isnt tfr

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Guns have linux now though so it's computer related

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

du -hast posted:

i want to punch this loving douchebag in the face every time i see this picture... then once the glass breaks in his glasses, take the biggest piece of said glass and force it into his eyeball towards the brain, sort of like taking a birthday candle with ur thumb and pusing it all the way through the cake

syq

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
the last time we put a linux on a gun it was so we could fire around a corner with a tiny screen, unfortunately the screen was lagged by almost a second

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

du -hast posted:

I'm pretty sure this kid probably gets bullied all the time, for other reasons.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Chorrax posted:

Guns have linux now though so it's computer related

gonna put windows me on my gun

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

linux on a gun makes silencers obsolete.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

jeff minter owns bones

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

goddamnedtwisto posted:

jeff minter owns bones

why

edit: Homosoft
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies

computer toucher posted:

linux on a gun makes silencers obsolete.

haha

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

i had gridrunner

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Henry's kitchen episodes are gettin' weird

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

"And how exactly did you accidentally shoot your wife in the head?"

"Well you see I was getting my shotgun out of the hidden headboard compartment because I heard a noise and I just sorta fumbled it a little bit and uh"

merchant_x
Dec 29, 2000
Will choke to death for food.
Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

you want to put the cheese on last, so that it melts all over the other toppings and glues them to the burger

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

overdesigned posted:

"And how exactly did you accidentally shoot your wife in the head?"

"Well you see I was getting my shotgun out of the hidden headboard compartment because I heard a noise and I just sorta fumbled it a little bit and uh"

no lie, police chief of a town up the street from me shot his ex-wife in the back on new years eve as she was sleeping in bed. he did so by, allegedly, picking up his service weapon that was in bed with her to move it. after he'd taken meds and been drinking.

she's paralyzed. he's fired and facing charges. and all cops continue to be bastards.

http://www.wsbtv.com/ap/ap/georgia/georgia-police-chief-resigns-after-shooting-ex-wif/nkSwY/

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Jame Orbs

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Iridium posted:

no lie, police chief of a town up the street from me shot his ex-wife in the back on new years eve as she was sleeping in bed. he did so by, allegedly, picking up his service weapon that was in bed with her to move it. after he'd taken meds and been drinking.

she's paralyzed. he's fired and facing charges. and all cops continue to be bastards.

http://www.wsbtv.com/ap/ap/georgia/georgia-police-chief-resigns-after-shooting-ex-wif/nkSwY/

ATLANTA —

A police chief in suburban Atlanta resigned Wednesday before a grand jury decides whether to charge him with a misdemeanor crime for accidentally shooting his sleeping wife after drinking alcohol and taking sleep medication, officials said.

Police Chief William McCollom called 911 early New Year's Day to report accidentally shooting his ex-wife, Margaret, as the couple slept in their bed. A prosecutor plans to seek a misdemeanor charge — but not a felony — against McCollom. The couple divorced in 1999 and later reunited.

:wtf:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

shut up and take my money!!!!!!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

how obvious do i need to be here

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/578348189020868608

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Oh glorious cheeseburger…we bow to thee. The secrets of the universe are between the buns

• Locked thread