Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Norns posted:

Those knockoff animal fries look bomb. So does the burg.

I'm not really into hands.

Gonna miss it when I head back to the States. I live nowhere near In-N-Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here
My friends are dragging me here on Saturday
For the ridiculous cost it's the worst burger I've ever tasted, but as it's a birthday event I can't say no. :smith:

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Razakai posted:

My friends are dragging me here on Saturday
For the ridiculous cost it's the worst burger I've ever tasted, but as it's a birthday event I can't say no. :smith:

Sorry mate. Keep an open mind, though. Enjoy free burg

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Sorry mate. Keep an open mind, though. Enjoy free burg

I suppose all burgers are worthwhile in their own way. Except this:

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Caliburger again, but I plan to check out Burger Circus in the near future!

Hey, in Hong Kong? Come hang out with the local goon crew.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

caberham posted:

lol what an offer

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

caberham posted:

Gladly! I did once, for a couple drinks. It was a good time! I've just had a lot of classwork lately.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Just got done burgin' at Kuma's Corner:

Cithen fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Mar 19, 2015

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

RideTheSpiral posted:

i made a burg today

Nice plates

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cithen posted:

Just got done burgin' at Kuma's Corner:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
excellent work, everyone

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I like swiss on burgers

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

I like swiss on burgers

you're going to have to be more specific. which of the four types of swiss cheese discussed above?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

smashburger opened yesterday right around the corner from my office and everyone who works at my place got a coupon for a free Classic Smash. i waited in line for 40 minutes because i guess they were handing out those free coupons everywhere, but goddamn was it worth it

five guys and shake shack can gently caress right off, their burgs suck in comparison

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Y-Hat posted:

smashburger opened yesterday right around the corner from my office and everyone who works at my place got a coupon for a free Classic Smash. i waited in line for 40 minutes because i guess they were handing out those free coupons everywhere, but goddamn was it worth it

five guys and shake shack can gently caress right off

Woah! That's bold praise, bold indeed.

I hear great things about Smashburger

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Y-Hat posted:

five guys and shake shack can gently caress right off, their burgs suck in comparison

I'd agree with this.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Woah! That's bold praise, bold indeed.

I hear great things about Smashburger
the burgers come in 2 sizes. i got the plain sized one but next time i'm going with the big burg

five guys burgers are too dry and expensive, and shake shack is never worth the line, plus they make em smaller there. smashburger is perfect

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

RideTheSpiral posted:

you're going to have to be more specific. which of the four types of swiss cheese discussed above?

idk the one with holes in it?

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Y-Hat posted:

the burgers come in 2 sizes. i got the plain sized one but next time i'm going with the big burg

five guys burgers are too dry and expensive, and shake shack is never worth the line, plus they make em smaller there. smashburger is perfect

I get what you mean about 5guys price, but sounds like you just got bad luck on the burg dryness. Mine are always mad juicy.

And those fries tho.

Holy poo poo, my research tells me that Smash is making Haagin-Das shakes. I can't imagine how much they cost

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

idk the one with holes in it?

thats called emmental

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I get what you mean about 5guys price, but sounds like you just got bad luck on the burg dryness. Mine are always mad juicy.

And those fries tho.

Holy poo poo, my research tells me that Smash is making Haagin-Das shakes. I can't imagine how much they cost
i haven't had five guys in a while so i'm going by comparison. once you go smashburger it warps your mind

i will say, five guys has better fries. smashburger has two types of fries and the regular ones are good, but they're not as good as five guys. you do get a lot of fries for a "small" but not as much as five guys

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Got pretzel rolls today, gonna try and use them tomorrow. Hopefully they arent SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Dandywalken posted:

Got pretzel rolls today, gonna try and use them tomorrow. Hopefully they arent SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I've had really good pretzel buns. And poo poo ones that had so much salt flavor it was all I could taste.

Those burgs with the egg on them look so loving good.

gently caress that's delicious.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

drat son

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I've had a great pretzel burger at The Irish Penny back in the states.

Pretzel bun
Lettuce tomato
Jameson's BBQ sauce (homemade)
Delicious burg
Dill pickle

I miss that burg. It's my favorite in the world

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

who's hungry?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

big gulps huh?

welp cya later!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
me, the wife and daughter burged today with putbull at the miami grill

was....o.k.. like, the burg accouterments were well selected per burg, the bistro burg was, for example, almost exactly the way i'd top a burg at home, but somehow they just don't really work together. burs themselves were pretty dry, pressed too thin, overcooked, unseasoned and bland. cheese was all melty and goey and that ki da compensated for stuff, but there was just something souless and lacking in the whole experience. like it was a burg eviqualent of pitbull himself. a little bit on the pricey side too for what it was.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Made my own burgers the other day. Too bad the buns were poo poo, couldn't get any better ones in the super market

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I can hardly wait to burg. I will be in Austin Monday night near Texas Uni. Tell me where to burg latenight there.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Hopper posted:

I can hardly wait to burg. I will be in Austin Monday night near Texas Uni. Tell me where to burg latenight there.

I'd grab BBQ in Austin if I were you.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

gently caress it do both. You're going to be in TEXAS. Go big or go home?

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Is that a buffalo burg

I see that celery

Has science gone too far

e: Just voted 5 and thread went gold :coal:

Polio Vax Scene fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Mar 20, 2015

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Hopper posted:

http://www.hopdoddy.com/

Some good burgin here

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Manslaughter posted:

Is that a buffalo burg

I see that celery

Has science gone too far

e: Just voted 5 and thread went gold :coal:

as I recall yes it is a buffalo burg

I'd try it for sure

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Went to 5 guys with wife. Burgs were decent but $41 (£27) later, I feel I've been bent over the serving counter and shafted by a doobie dog.

Knew I shoulda gone Relish like Razakai said...

also: large trout: your burg photo posts own

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

You know what. That picture made me realize it's 5 Guys buns that I hate. Maybe I should just do the lettuce wrap if I go. I do like the burg patties, the bun just brings the whole thing down for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Norns posted:

You know what. That picture made me realize it's 5 Guys buns that I hate. Maybe I should just do the lettuce wrap if I go. I do like the burg patties, the bun just brings the whole thing down for me.

True dat, the buns are so average. They dont fall apart, that's the only upside.

• Locked thread