Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

DrPossum posted:

Oh glorious cheeseburger…we bow to thee. The secrets of the universe are between the buns

Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

i don't know which number to call first help

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

more funny? :confused:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

i knew I picked the right gym

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
I have an unreasonable hatred of high tech bullshit in gyms -or "health clubs" as they are now known.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i can't wait to get the first piece of junkmail addressed to Dr. & Mrs. Hovercraft

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

:rip:

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

like jfc do you really need to "earn" "fitness points" to feel validated

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

there is an ~athletic club~ in seattle that is so very nice

sauna, steam room, pool, hot tub, gym, basketball, etc and it all feels like it's in a fancy hotel

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

prefect posted:

more funny? :confused:

I see "funny" a lot in inappropriate places in a lot of Chinese knockoff stuff, I imagine that the Chinese word for "funny" means several things

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

I got a free membership to equinox in midtown manhattan for 3 months. poo poo was so nice i felt like an imposter. you could order a smoothie to your exercise bike from a tablet.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

they had mini-fridges filled with chilled, menthol-spritzed towels for wiping you machine and sweaty body with

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Chorrax posted:

I got a free membership to equinox in midtown manhattan for 3 months. poo poo was so nice i felt like an imposter. you could order a smoothie to your exercise bike from a tablet.

sounds counterproductive.........

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

the only people that i ever saw there were midtown trophy wife types with <1% body fat. it was more of a social setting for them. they would show up and do 30 minutes of cardio and then just hang out at the smoothie bar / spa until it was time to pick the kids up

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

there was this awesome older lady who would hang out simply because it was the only place where her allergies didn't bother her. she would just casually lift 5lb weights and then mingle in various steam rooms and weight rooms

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Steam rooms and Saunas are the best part of a good gym, even if you're not cruising for uninhibited cock.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

there was also this world-renowned internist that would get into an infinity pool, turn it up to full blast, and he would just limply tumble around like a wet noodle for 20 minutes or so. it was hilarious.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
re: gunchat

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

^^ that is le epic meme for the win

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

Chorrax posted:

^^ that is le epic meme for the win

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Sweevo posted:

he's an irrelevant nobody who has never made a good game, yet has somehow convinced people his opinions are important.

people are convinced his opinions are important for the same reason they're convinced the various trash computers the eastern hemisphere of the world used were in any way good compared to macs and pcs.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

they were supposed to be gay lovers, right?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Chorrax posted:

there was also this world-renowned internist that would get into an infinity pool, turn it up to full blast, and he would just limply tumble around like a wet noodle for 20 minutes or so. it was hilarious.

I googled 'infinity pool' and now I'm confused. how do you 'turn up to full blast' a swimming pool with a weird perspective trick at one edge...?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they were supposed to be gay lovers, right?

eh i always just read em as nonbinary

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

sounds counterproductive.........
a smoothie can be good or bad for you depending on what you put in it :o

i make almond milk/whey/banana/pb smoothies and they are super good

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

I googled 'infinity pool' and now I'm confused. how do you 'turn up to full blast' a swimming pool with a weird perspective trick at one edge...?

it's a small pool with water moving one direction so you swim and stay in one place

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

PleasingFungus posted:

that's an infinity edge, he's talking about one of those pools that has water jets at one end you swim against

someone has one as their avatar with the caption "This man may never escape his watery grave" hth

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ia-way-of-life/

seems like a good way to

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

Jonny 290 posted:

eh i always just read em as nonbinary

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Bhodi posted:

one of those pools that has water jets at one end you swim against

yea it's this

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bhodi posted:

someone has one as their avatar with the caption "This man may never escape his watery grave" hth

there used to be dozens of these. lowtax gave them out a long time ago.

now only a few remain...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

if your chair doesn't look like this you probably don't belong here

• Locked thread