Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Tsurupettan posted:

I'm not a CPA, gently caress that. I'm on my first year at Block and they put me in a premium office. Going to go straight for my EA too. Accounting is boring as poo poo, tax is fun.

good luck tax guy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Everyone should just be software developers, that's the easy life. :smugdog:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Computer janitor 4 life

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Drythe posted:

So....Doom isn't alone at all and you just spouted more lies than ICR

doctor doom knows better than to tell off squirrel girl for taking his stuff

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
If you don't all have a stash page of rainbows and clovers man you're missing out. Why do you think Obama gave you tax returns? To spend them on cards obviously. Thanks Obama.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

20 cards gave me one (1) clover visual artifact and a bunch of garbage.

Thanks Obama

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

good luck tax guy

good luck accountant guy :cheers:

Actually I'm sitting here fixing this year plus the past three years of some guy's business. No you can't loving expense your truck what are you doing. :argh: DEPRECIATION!

Thanks for the years of bank statements that literally tell me nothing.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
Preparing for the long week ahead:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Greywords posted:

godspeed

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Computer janitor 4 life

this, but with more sadness.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Our helpdesk start at 50k/year

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Greywords posted:

Long week? It'll take you longer than that to get to the afterlife.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Greywords posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6UcgY-JMU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Drythe posted:

Our helpdesk start at 50k/year

Nice severe paycut

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

if i go nuts and get the MK3 pack, do I get ult tokens for the people I already have or just nothin?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Telex posted:

if i go nuts and get the MK3 pack, do I get ult tokens for the people I already have or just nothin?
Ult tokens

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
... you get a 120 dollar hole in your life that will always remind you of how you bought 1000 hours of grinding that you could have done for free.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

... you get a 120 dollar hole in your life that will always remind you of how you bought 1000 hours of grinding that you could have done for free.

Sounds like a fair trade to me. If I didn't already own most of the roster, I'd be considering it.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Telex posted:

Probably nothing. I have 23 chars and four char stashes so I'm thinking about getting it. If it weren't over the top already I'd probably hold off. League of Legends at least discounts their packs the cost of chars you already have.

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Donde Esta posted:

Probably nothing. I have 23 chars and four char stashes so I'm thinking about getting it. If it weren't over the top already I'd probably hold off. League of Legends at least discounts their packs the cost of chars you already have.

I'm around the same amount of heroes actually.

The 20 I have left include 3 of the 1350 heroes, and most of the 900 heroes, the only 450's I haven't randomed are Taskmaster and Black Widow ( I think) so we're looking at basically breaking even just on the heroes left if I were to buy them with $$. Throw in the stash tabs (which I have almost none of) and that's another what, $150ish worth of just tabs, and then you get $60 in cards.

It seems like it's worth it as long as you're getting 20 characters out of it and some of them are the expensive ones. Especially if they're the 600 splinters. It's probably at least sorta worth it at maybe as little as 10 characters if they're all 900+ ($90+$35 in stash tabs if you already bought for all the dudes you have).

Blade Leader
Jun 15, 2006

Game of Thrones

Donde Esta posted:

You definitely get ult tokens

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

I'd be pretty stoked if I got tokens, but yeah, even without them I'm probably pulling the trigger. Most of the ones left for me are all 600es.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Blade Leader posted:

You definitely get ult tokens

Swag

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
Plus the 130$ pack is only discounted for a short period of time. It'll go back up to 200$ after a week or something.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im missing 5 heroes. sounds like the $130 pack is for me?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Yes

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

This is a really good way to level everyone's ults to 20. You should all do it for that.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I only need Nova, grabbing this great deal mega pack

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006
Are you telling me that for the low price of 2400$ I could have max ults on the entire current roster? I better act fast

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Spudsly posted:

Are you telling me that for the low price of 2400$ I could have max ults on the entire current roster? I better act fast

It's only 2080 bucks + you get 960 cards from it.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Spudsly posted:

Don't forget the 1000 extra hours of playtime you'll have to invest from all the right clicking

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Ryolnir's patch notes say its a 15% discount on G's but it appears its 15% bonus Gs? I dunno which is true.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Drythe posted:

Ryolnir's patch notes say its a 15% discount on G's but it appears its 15% bonus Gs? I dunno which is true.

yes

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Drythe posted:

they do this every loving time. How do they not know the difference between discount and bonus?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Leper Residue posted:

they do this every loving time. How do they not know the difference between discount and bonus?

No wonder Rawr quit

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

it's a bonus discount, where they discount the bonus, i dont know how you're confused about what this is

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Leper Residue posted:

You need to spend more money so Ryolnir can afford math classes.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Also an important question answered on his profile:

quote:

Cingatorix
Cingatorix → Ryolnir

When Vision moves (non-travel power) will he walk or float?
Flag
10:33AM Comment

Ryolnir
Ryolnir
He will likely walk then transition into a float. As he do.

http://www.comicsblend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/uncanny_avengers_1_interior_1.jpg

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Grinning Goblin posted:

You need to spend more money so Ryolnir can afford math classes.

Yup!

Uninstalled the game so I won't have to worry about getting the 130$ pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

She-Hulk's datamined power names own

• Locked thread