Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Maybe Vizicsacsi forgot he didn't have Flash/Ghost?

E: That's another failed summoner this game :allears:

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Mar 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

What the gently caress happened to UOL, Hylissang is playing like garbage this game. Vizi isn't showing up like he used to either.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Flipswitch posted:

What the gently caress happened to UOL

Never believe in any challenger team.

I'm so sorry Gambit fans.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Okay they're all here and our ADC is halfway across the map, but if I waddle up to the enemy top lane...

Ah, nope, did not work out. Next time.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

>.> I just woke up, but if that was UoL that sounds like what's been happening to them all the bloody time (Last week it seemed like every teamfight Vardags was off bot.)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Can i just emptyquote this

Calax posted:

I just woke up, but if that was UoL that sounds like what's been happening to them all the bloody time (Last week it seemed like every teamfight Vardags was off bot.)
They're so middle that they can beat the top and lose to the bottom. That's LCS in a nutshell. Nobody ever really gains enough momentum in EU to become unbeatable for a whole season.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

To be fair, H2K are picking up serious momentum right now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Calax posted:

To be fair, H2K are picking up serious momentum right now.
Ryu looks like Ryu now instead of a sad chubby Korean on a bottom-tier team. They look strong enough to be the best in Europe right now honestly, especially if SK is tilting.

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
Wickd has opportunity to take Irelia, doesn't.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The most obvious Juggermaw comp in the world and Elements is just like "Okay take it, we're too busy building a team comp with no synergy"

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

These commentators are garbage

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

archduke.iago posted:

deficio is a god but quickshot just drags everything down

also lol, it's gonna be froggen's famous karthus lb matchup that's cool

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

archduke.iago posted:

Deficio has a funny accent but he's great, he's got more knowledge about the game than anyone except for Monte or Phr3ak.

Quickshot is loving bad and he's worse than Rivington was at his worst.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

archduke.iago posted:

rip Joe Miller

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
We need a Riv PbP/Quickshot colour cast. :suicide:

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Deficio has a funny accent but he's great, he's got more knowledge about the game than anyone except for Monte or Phr3ak.

Quickshot is loving bad and he's worse than Rivington was at his worst.

noted mid game trinity force ad carry kogmaw

h2k's teamfight is fine, i don't know why they keep fellating elements' comp

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Kasing got a really good hook there, shame all of Kogmaws stuff was on cooldown.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

archduke.iago posted:

noted mid game trinity force ad carry kogmaw

h2k's teamfight is fine, i don't know why they keep fellating elements' comp

Kog'maw does normally buy TriForce and it does give him a power spike, though? I mean, he's obviously late game orientated but he does get TF.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

rip Joe Miller
I miss Joe. :(

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

Kog'maw does normally buy TriForce and it does give him a power spike, though? I mean, he's obviously late game orientated but he does get TF.

I guess I was annoyed at the claim that Jinx outscales Kog, simply because Kog builds a TF, and that Kog is equivalent to Corki

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Poro cam is very important.

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Nice pressure Shook.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
I miss Deman more than anyone, he's still the best :(

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

That first blood took a lot of resources. Elements isn't very efficient.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

archduke.iago posted:

I guess I was annoyed at the claim that Jinx outscales Kog, simply because Kog builds a TF, and that Kog is equivalent to Corki

as deficio said tho, Jinx with janna + blood boil is just obscene lategame and karthus is massive aids to teamfight against. their comp is ridiculously good if they 5 on 5

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

i wish nunu pickers would get smothered in their sleep I hate that stupid champion waddling about

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

And thats why you take Karthas.

edit: Holy hell the followup.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Karthus passive: Turn into an arena.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

holy only quickshit could have ruined that triple kill moment with his casting, fuuuck

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Lovechop posted:

as deficio said tho, Jinx with janna + blood boil is just obscene lategame and karthus is massive aids to teamfight against. their comp is ridiculously good if they 5 on 5

Late game, Kog, Trist, and arguably Caitlyn are all better than Jinx since you can't buy AA range, and the main thing that limits ADC utility then is survivability and positioning rather than DPS.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

XiaoWeiXiao wouldn't have died there!

And I think that was more H2K not respecting Elements abilities, but the game isn't lost.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flipswitch posted:

i wish nunu pickers would get smothered in their sleep I hate that stupid champion waddling about

there is something about nunu's walk animation that makes me irrationally really irritated

also froggen is still a god, even in the poo poo show team

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

archduke.iago posted:

Late game, Kog, Trist, and arguably Caitlyn are all better than Jinx since you can't buy AA range.

If only Jinx could somehow extend her AA range.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Not entirely sure how Elements will massively overpower H2K in scaling. Kog is a hypercarry, as is Jinx. Karthus and Leblanc are both nuts...

The only difficulty I could see would be Wickd's Maokai outscaling Gnar.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

where is krapo's gp10 item

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Calax posted:

Not entirely sure how Elements will massively overpower H2K in scaling. Kog is a hypercarry, as is Jinx. Karthus and Leblanc are both nuts...

Elements are notorious for not closing a loving game when they should, eventually they're going to get scaled out and a single pick from Ryu can cost the whole game.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I feel like Ryu is just gonna win this game. He just scared off a baron'd team by himself.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Calax posted:

they have nunu janna for the jinx

whereas the kog is just a kog

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Hjarnan just casually walking into Defile :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

they have nunu janna for the jinx

whereas the kog is just a kog

Kog is gonna get snowballed too if he walks too close. Ton of AoE from Karth in fights too. Requiem or Jinx resets is going to clean up fights.

• Locked thread