Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I found this on the internets, maybe it helps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
Plans for Invention have been announced and Jagex has new forums!
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,89,65592589

Tl;dr
Not a skill, but an addon to existing skills such as crafting and smithing
For high levels
Will use a load of divination energy
There will be a poll next week where we say what bits we are most interested in
They are still up for adding a new or reworking existing skills. Players will probably decide on a big project soon

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
I'm on all low so i don't stutter (potentially fatal during bosses i don't know like araxxor) I always set all my settings to min for bosses.

But yeah, I get half-way through final phase before i run outta supplied and die :/ He hits so loving hard.

THE DEED IS loving DONE

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Mar 19, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

alphabrawl posted:

I found this on the internets, maybe it helps?

Can someone translate this? I can't read nerd very well and it hurts to try.

SleepingPizza posted:

THE DEED IS loving DONE

Woo.

Nice of your character to give big ups to biggie.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Grats

Now do it with no armor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKT96PVBq68

Is range the best way to fight Araxxycakes?

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
Just got a team yak card. Anyone be interested in an occult floor + recipe tonight or tomorrow?

Read
Dec 21, 2010

I'm down to dung.

joachim783
May 9, 2013

palamedes posted:

Just got a team yak card. Anyone be interested in an occult floor + recipe tonight or tomorrow?

i'm down as well

Clustard
Sep 30, 2012
gently caress, went 80-87 Thieving in the last two days. I never want to see Pyramid Plunder again.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Clustard posted:

gently caress, went 80-87 Thieving in the last two days. I never want to see Pyramid Plunder again.

So you ready to start using abyssal familiar boosts to start mugging elves afk?

Clustard
Sep 30, 2012
Boy am I ever!

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

Elf butts forever.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

been blazing through comp reqs! Finally kicking arraxor in the testes and doing rush of blood knocked off two really difficult ones. All I got left is...

5 dung levels
1 livid farm spell
songs (from minigames just need someones help, not high priority)
annihilator title, can't wait to not do that
tuska mask (got 1 piece)
defeat rise of the six, vorago, chaos elemental, legiones, nex and kalphite king (did kk before reaper title was a thing and it doesn't count :/)
1 spirit seed

joachim783
May 9, 2013

SleepingPizza posted:

been blazing through comp reqs! Finally kicking arraxor in the testes and doing rush of blood knocked off two really difficult ones. All I got left is...

5 dung levels
1 livid farm spell
songs (from minigames just need someones help, not high priority)
annihilator title, can't wait to not do that
tuska mask (got 1 piece)
defeat rise of the six, vorago, chaos elemental, legiones, nex and kalphite king (did kk before reaper title was a thing and it doesn't count :/)
1 spirit seed

if you want spirit seeds kill gano's they drop tons i've gotten like 28 in about 3k kills

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

joachim783 posted:

if you want spirit seeds kill gano's they drop tons i've gotten like 28 in about 3k kills

i did kill ganos for 1 of my seeds, 1 from kingdom. for some reason it took me 2 hours of ganos to get 1 spirit seed, for 3 magic seeds and 4 poly sticks in that time :/

I'll go back and get a third eventually.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Choo choo, motherfuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laDk9gzdbwg

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm back for the spring and summer

Clustard
Sep 30, 2012
Look at this mess.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Not as big of a mess as the new forum look.

More of the gaudy dark blue theme that the game has been steering towards lately, not to mention distance from threat title to post count has been increased with the numbers shrunken down, making it more of a chore to take a quick glance at both.

But not to worry! The forums now have some amazing new, never before seen features!! You can now link to other sites - oh wait no, that's just within runescape.com. But now you can add spoilers to your threads as well! Good god everyone watch out - the forum is going modern!

That's not all. With this sick new forum update, I found a link to some LGBT group within Runescape:

I can't wait to hang out with my fellow **** and ******* because a more *** friendly group means meeting more ******, and maybe even an inters** friend?

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

I loving love asterisks, man. Bring on the asterisk orgies.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Odette posted:

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Odette posted:

Next thread title?

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
I am looking for people that'd be interested in attempting a Rise of the Six kill. This video details what is needed and what to do pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV25SSAppc

I'll be bringing tectonic/noxious staff.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Goonscape Visual Novel Update

The trial/cross examination is coming along nicely. I even took the time to make the textbox and buttons more attractive! Ignore that the recorder lags the sound by 2 seconds and the error at 1:19 which Bungh0 p0inted 0ut already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wwHv5l6sPk

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Since everybody is too busy with shitadel and the new quest:

quote:

Dimension of Disaster – 200th Quest

RuneScape's 200th quest is here today and yours to play. Venture forth right now, and enter the Dimension of Disaster!

New Varrock is capital of an alternate reality, where heroes are in short supply and Zemouregal presides over a nation of the undead.

Cross dimensions and explore this strange new city: the dark heart of a Gielinor that could have been. Build up the cash and gear you need to complete five sub-quests, then finally face the necromancer himself.

Read on for full details of this huge, multi-part quest – and join us in celebrating this epic RuneScape milestone!
How to Start Dimension of Disaster:

Speak to Gypsy Aris in Varrock
Requirements:

You must be a RuneScape member
Requirements for the sub-quests:

Shield of Arrav | Shadow of the Storm
Defender of Varrock | The Curse of Arrav
Helpful:

Mid-to-high-level Crafting, Smithing and Thieving

I won't spoil anything, but don't go for Tier 20 equipment task right now. The drop rates are currently bugged and after 6 hours of grinding I only had 3 resources. Out of 7/6/14.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/dimension-of-disaster--200th-quest?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

How exactly did they code the urns for this to happen.. :raise:

Why would you want the camera to face north?? That makes no sense at all!

Apparently Jagex's quest hotfix has now given way for lovely pubbies to scam each other.

lovely pubbie claims his brother changed the account name, gullible pubbie gives him a bond - name stays the same.

Am I the only one who thinks Jagex doesn't know what balance is? Am I the only one who thinks 16k HP with tier 10 gear is too much? Am I the only one besides Endy posting these?

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
HOLY HAMBURGERS

get rekt

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

I haven't even started the new quest, looks like I have some good times ahead.

Also I saw this on the PYF Funniest Game Glitches thread, and I thought you might enjoy it Plady!

Haruharuharuko posted:

Sim died in the middle of taking a photo in a photo booth

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Taking a break, goons. Maybe for a few months. Maybe forever.

Either way, my Shrine of the Silver Monkey is better off on someone else.

Toodles,
Crys~

Waltchelg
Jan 21, 2009

First major goal I've completed since maxing a year ago. I'm halfway to 120 fishing! I'm doing this purely on rocktails so it's taking absolutely forever.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

:stare:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

How Rude posted:

I always thought it was weird how the highest level players usually end up doing absolutely nothing INTERESTING with their character's style. Like, they wear default black shirt + pants with their stupid Party Hats and a fury amulet (lol).

Guess the :spergin: just can't move past old Runescape, and heal.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Yeah I hate that too. That's why I'm a pirate.

...To be honest I think its something popularized by the likes of zezima and suomi.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
It's why I turned my entire account into an Indian dervish theme. Gotta have style.

I'm not coming back, at least not now--I don't have the money. But I am reading the thread, and enjoying the shenanigans.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
I haven't had to pay for Runescape in like a year plus, due to bondz and portz

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Nintendo Kid posted:

I haven't had to pay for Runescape in like a year plus, due to bondz and portz

Yeah, but I don't have portz and I'm not hardcore enough to make the money for bonds. I'm apparently the shittiest Miscellania king.

joachim783
May 9, 2013

Redeye Flight posted:

Yeah, but I don't have portz and I'm not hardcore enough to make the money for bonds. I'm apparently the shittiest Miscellania king.

it takes all of 2 hours to make the money for one bond if you don't mind grinding something like frost dragons, ganodermic beasts, ascension creatures, gargoyles, spiritual mages, abyssal demons, Queen Black Dragon, muspha, tormented demons, glacores etc.

joachim783 fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Mar 26, 2015

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

I started ports maybe 3 weeks ago and I've finally got to the 3rd area. I wish I started when it was released ...

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Terces posted:

I haven't even started the new quest, looks like I have some good times ahead.

Also I saw this on the PYF Funniest Game Glitches thread, and I thought you might enjoy it Plady!

How did that even happen? Kinda want to try it with frag and Magres now.

Horrible nerds with no fashion sense - who would've thought!

Waltchelg posted:

First major goal I've completed since maxing a year ago. I'm halfway to 120 fishing! I'm doing this purely on rocktails so it's taking absolutely forever.

Get the new Street Sharks costume promo on Treasure Hunter to boost that along. It lets you have higher chance at catching fish, doubling your catch, deaggroing LRC rock monsters, saving bait, and autoeating fish so that you never have to bank.

Naturally, I did some pubster diving and found some pub nuggets in its respective thread:

This OSRS pubbie is really mad about the promo he doesn't even participate in and wants us all to know about how it ruins the integrity of the game.

Buy keys, kill Runescape. Sounds like a good deal!

This mature disabled middle aged gamer dad wants us all to know his well informed opinions, so take that nerds hahaha, hohoho, trololololololololololololololololol.

This pubbie isn't going to take female entitlement sitting down. You want MERMAIDS in MY Runescape? Sorry, but this is a gender equality zone - we can't have ********* ruining our games now can we?

Moreover...

Did Von's name change scare sKai off..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Eh, skai was always halfway out the door, anyway. I remember back when we all had to deal with friendchats for warbands, he spent a ton of time with the Reddit one because he actually liked them.