Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Bob NewSCART posted:

@FredoSantana I could use all relevant guild invites please
Invites sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/148404/legerdemain-the-path-of-thievery

Cool thievery guide. Has box locations too. Someone was telling me people were struggling to find boxes and thus felt stealing was a waste of time.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Catte mount

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Scyantific posted:

Catte mount

Read as cattle. Got excited.

Suddenly disappointed.

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb
Is there any way to convince the installer that those 70GB that are free on D:\ are absolutely good enough for installing the game after all? The silly thing keeps telling me that I dont have enough free disk space...

Nektu fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 19, 2015

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

I hope they release giant rideable caterpillars as a mount when they come out with the Orsinium DLC.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

People already being annoying as gently caress with them tiger mounts

Also, we can get a guild logo/tabbard if we want. Most goons in chat said they wanted one so I threw something together as a preview.

Logo choices are down to either a mudcrab, wabbajack, or a cock (rooster).
As for color scheme, do we keep it nice and classy or do we completely goon it up with gaudy rear end colors?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Scyantific posted:

People already being annoying as gently caress with them tiger mounts

Also, we can get a guild logo/tabbard if we want. Most goons in chat said they wanted one so I threw something together as a preview.

Logo choices are down to either a mudcrab, wabbajack, or a cock (rooster).
As for color scheme, do we keep it nice and classy or do we completely goon it up with gaudy rear end colors?

mudcrab, and gaudy rear end colors.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
those tigers look goofy as poo poo
cool dog though. (got to spend the crowns on something I suppose)

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

mudcrab, and gaudy rear end colors.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Mudcrab and gaudy rear end colors.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

Berke Negri posted:

Mudcrab and gaudy rear end colors.

This.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Is it called a tiger or did they still name the lovely thing a Senche. Because it can't be a Sinche, because lore.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
I'm a little sad that stolen equipment seems to not yield salvage materials about half of the time after it has been laundered. I"m still overall pretty happy with the Justice System, and how many people spend all of their time getting murdered by guards because of it.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

NeurosisHead posted:

I'm a little sad that stolen equipment seems to not yield salvage materials about half of the time after it has been laundered. I"m still overall pretty happy with the Justice System, and how many people spend all of their time getting murdered by guards because of it.

That's actually a carry-over from a previous update where you could loot the weapon/armor racks throughout the world. They just made them yield very little to no material/inspiration to counter-act their abundance.

It's sort of a way to help people get gear if they need it.

If you want an easy way to know if you're gonna get something out of those items, look at their info. If they don't have anything for Value then you're not gonna get anything from them. Green and above items are fair game though.

Also, Mudcrab and gaudy rear end colors it is. How does pink background with purple accents and green logo sound?

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I messed around in the game a little last night. I bought my character a dog, and was impressed that it followed me through a tear in the fabric of time. Good dog.

I was working on the DC werewolf invasion quests, and I kinda hit a wall when I got to a quest step that expected me to hold my ground against extremely fast waves of extremely strong enemies. My character build is very much designed around picking off bad guys at range before they can get a lot of hits in... so I burned through all my soul gems in the space of about a minute and then logged off.

I decided to make a new character... One that could tank, because that apparently is expected of everyone. I seem to have lost the previously-available "skip the Wailing Prison" option, and the Wailing Prison seems to make my computer hard-freeze every few minutes.

Game is better, but it's not perfect.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

I can't speak for hard freezes, I'm not sure what could be causing that, but I do know the (Camlorn?) quest you're talking about and it is one of the tougher fights in the game. Thats the one where you have your back against a tower and have to fight off two or three waves of werewolves right? I think I only managed to clear that by using the fighters guild abilities to take down the werewolves fast, with a health buff from food and lots of potions/self heals.

Edit: if this is a new character and not VR you could always just gain a few more levels and come back later.

Berke Negri fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Mar 19, 2015

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Is this gaudy enough to be worn proudly as our Goon tabbard?

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Scyantific posted:

Is this gaudy enough to be worn proudly as our Goon tabbard?
As I said in chat, go for it, looks great for us goons.

Edit:
invites sent
\/\/\/\/

radintorov fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Mar 19, 2015

SpacePope
Nov 9, 2009

Could I get an invite to the Ebonheart guild at @SadPope please?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Can I get an invite to Ebonheart and crafting guilds? @floorlava and thanks!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Berke Negri posted:

I can't speak for hard freezes, I'm not sure what could be causing that, but I do know the (Camlorn?) quest you're talking about and it is one of the tougher fights in the game. Thats the one where you have your back against a tower and have to fight off two or three waves of werewolves right? I think I only managed to clear that by using the fighters guild abilities to take down the werewolves fast, with a health buff from food and lots of potions/self heals.

Edit: if this is a new character and not VR you could always just gain a few more levels and come back later.

That's the one. This is a new character, and I figured I'd just come back at a higher level. I also picked up an extra defensive skill that will hopefully help. I'm already a couple levels up from the quest's purported level. I just wish they did a better job with the difficulty scaling overall. I remember running into some crazy-tough quests when I was messing with the beta, too, and I was hoping they'd done some serious tuning by now. It's weird to be cruising along effortlessly wiping out anything in your path and suddenly hit a wall like that. Some of the miniboss fights have been quite fun, but then you run into spots where they throw too much poo poo at you at once, and it's just frustrating.

I think the freezing is more my computer's fault than anything, it's been a real bitch lately, but something about Wailing Prison seems to exacerbate it more so than other places in the same game.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Gaudy tabard sold me, send to account @Gadling on EU server for Ebonheart. Way back it got in the middle of dungeon, but overnight or something it should not interrupt anything.

^ Played Ebonheart yet for Plaguebringer? Fucker's immune to all CC.

Rylek
Feb 13, 2009

Rage is the only freedom left me.
Please send invite for EP to:

@Ryleko and @Supersanta

Please and thank you!

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Also hoping for invite to EP guild:

@SouthpawQuack

Thanks!

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Can I get an invite to Ebonheart and crafting guilds? @floorlava and thanks!

Rylek posted:

Please send invite for EP to:

@Ryleko and @Supersanta

Please and thank you!

Urk! posted:

Also hoping for invite to EP guild:

@SouthpawQuack

Thanks!
Invites for the EP and DC guilds sent (on the US server).

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

I also want to mention that the DC guild isn't dead and often times has equal number of players online as the EP guild. So all you shitlords should just play DC because: Orcs.

lazy old sun
Feb 12, 2007

@lazyoldsun I'm in the EP guild, but I'd appreciate an invite to any others

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

eSporks posted:

I also want to mention that the DC guild isn't dead and often times has equal number of players online as the EP guild. So all you shitlords should just play DC because: Orcs.

Or just have two characters because they share champion advancement and it's honestly not that bad.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
and besides guild keep claiming, it doesn't make a bit of difference

it is just a chat channel

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

and besides guild keep claiming, it doesn't make a bit of difference

it is just a chat channel

Are you able to mail stuff cross faction to your characters, and can you group with people on other factions to run dungeons and poo poo?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
you can group with people who are part of your faction

the guild list shows who is what faction

you all have access to the guild bank so mailing should probably be ok

you just can't run dungeons or pvp with people of other factions

but you should be able to belong to one guild and pvp where ever, just not have access to your guilds keep if they claim one

there may of been an issue way early on where you couldn't pvp on the same server your guild put as a primary location if you were a different faction, but that isn't to big of a deal

jestest
Feb 12, 2014

Ancient Aliens: Closer Encounters
Can I get am I invite to the EP and crafting guild as well?

@jestest

Dante18907
Aug 31, 2009

Devilbro giveth and Devilbro taketh away
Is this actually worth playing now? I played in the beta and was not impressed. Is it worth 60bux?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Invite @imperiusv to the DC and crafting guilds, please.

So many of you are traitors to the world's black people, green people, and Frenchmen.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

William Bear posted:

Invite @imperiusv to the DC and crafting guilds, please.

So many of you are traitors to the world's black people, green people, and Frenchmen.

Sent for DC

Snayke
Mar 5, 2009
Has anyone played as an Imperial and other races? Is there any real worth to playing as an Imperial? I am probably gonna pick this game up soon.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
They apparently have nifty passive for tanking, and of course you get pretty exclusive crafting style. If that's not your thing, you can just get Explorer's Pack to lift faction-race restrictions or go with three natives.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Protip, ignore the racial xp bonus because it won't make any difference at ~*~endgame~*~
(i.e. You'll get to max skill level by the time you hit veteran ranks if you use the skill at all, and everything up to that point is easy anyway so it doesn't matter what skill level you are)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turk
Mar 27, 2006

Invite @turk1701 to the DC (my mains are DC) and crafting guilds I suppose.

• Locked thread