Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Spermgod posted:

thought dave was a bit hard on the crowd reaction for the villano iv/blue demon jr match, it started out pretty dead but the crowd was pretty into it by the end and threw money into the ring

Yea, they got the crowd over near the end, I didn't like it, but the live audience did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Also double-post but does anyone listen to Bruce Buffer's podcast? The guests this week sound cool as gently caress but I've never listened to it and i don't like new things

quote:

brucebuffer 4m4 minutes ago
Next Tuesday's IT'S TIME!!! w co-host @TJDeSantis & my special guests @HeymanHustle and @billburr on @FOXSports @ufc Show will be awesome!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yuriy posted:

Also double-post but does anyone listen to Bruce Buffer's podcast? The guests this week sound cool as gently caress but I've never listened to it and i don't like new things

I can't believe Bruce Buffer has a podcast and I don't listen to it already.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I can't believe Bruce Buffer has a podcast and I don't listen to it already.

dude if you listen to it, lemme know how it is, tia

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Buffer used to do a podcast for Sherdog and it was pretty good, but I'm not sure if this is the same podcast or a restart or whatever. The guy is pretty interesting; he lives kind of a James Bond lifestyle, just roaming around seducing women and gambling a lot. Also he really really loves his cats.

EDIT: Oh yeah I see DeSantis is still his co-host so I guess he's just started doing the same podcast again.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The review of Bruce Buffer's autobiography is one of the best Todd shows.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXH5wVLY9VA

they are really going all out dumb on this and it is amazing

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The review of Bruce Buffer's autobiography is one of the best Todd shows.

Motherfucker IT'S TIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Another Person posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXH5wVLY9VA

they are really going all out dumb on this and it is amazing

These guys are seriously amazing.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

These guys are seriously amazing.

I think my favourite thing about it all is how they are trying to make it all look professional and poo poo but used a camera that looks like it is from 2008 in terms of video quality

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Big Brody Hoofer is going to be on Bryan and Vinny next week :circlefap:

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Mar 20, 2015

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Spermgod posted:

thought dave was a bit hard on the crowd reaction for the villano iv/blue demon jr match, it started out pretty dead but the crowd was pretty into it by the end and threw money into the ring

If there's one thing I've learned from listening to F4W shows, is that they can't gauge a crowd reaction to save their lives

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I downloaded the Figure Four Daily show but the audio seems to be an old WOL show? Did my iCatcher gently caress up or is it like that on the site?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Luigi Thirty posted:

I downloaded the Figure Four Daily show but the audio seems to be an old WOL show? Did my iCatcher gently caress up or is it like that on the site?

How old are we talking here? Got any scoops from 2005 to share with us?

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
I understand Bryan not getting why people booed Carmella but Vinny too?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Bryan tied in the fans booing Carmella to chanting "Breeze is gorgeous." Sometimes I wonder if he actually watches the shows.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

triplexpac posted:

This Rene Dupree is gonna be a huge star!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Putin is smart, but he's evil.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

Luigi Thirty posted:

Big Brody Hoofer is going to be on Bryan and Vinny next week :circlefap:

His actual interview is going to be so disappointing. That promo he cut was just pure gold, and I don't see his interview living up to that at all.

Died laughing when he cranked the promo up with - "Well, I'm sick of this poo poo!"

Here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
This man sold more emotion in that promo than I've seen on Raw by anyone not named Heyman.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
The censored version somehow makes the original look like a Magic Beans promo. Possibly a top 5 GOAT promo.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

cronox2 posted:

I understand Bryan not getting why people booed Carmella but Vinny too?

That booing was literally the first time I've seen Carmella get a reaction. Normally it's dead silence in Full Sail.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Did Bryan "accidentally" hang up on Ed from San Antonio, forcing him to call back to make sure he asked the author guy about women's wrestling in Canada?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Did Bryan "accidentally" hang up on Ed from San Antonio, forcing him to call back to make sure he asked the author guy about women's wrestling in Canada?

I hope Pat didn't have to deal with callers. He's too good for that.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

No, thank god. And Bryan didn't actually ask him that either. Though it was strange that Bryan would hype up the book and not know that it was only available on Amazon.ca in French.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eN_Sk1O3pQ

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What's a chicken neck??

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Holy crap Karl making everyone so uncomfortable every week by talking about money is so funny

I thought last week with Conway would be the peak but this week kills it

Edit: This might be the drunkest I've ever heard Karl on the show

triplexpac fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Mar 21, 2015

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeesh I guess there'll be a breaking audio soon. :smith:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

What's a chicken neck??

I assume it's a reference to that charity newLegacyInc stream where he did some fantasy booking involving Bray Wyatt and a chicken neck on a pole match, but why he's decided to name his podcast after that I don't know.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Is After Dark any good? I haven't actually listened to it but I love hearing cranks call into radio shows and I know from WOL (and half the time he's on with Dave) that Bryan is really good at humoring people but I don't know if I can stomach him without a co-host to pull him back when he starts getting too worked up.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Luigi Thirty posted:

Is After Dark any good? I haven't actually listened to it but I love hearing cranks call into radio shows and I know from WOL (and half the time he's on with Dave) that Bryan is really good at humoring people but I don't know if I can stomach him without a co-host to pull him back when he starts getting too worked up.

I listened to one episode, a guy called in saying we're all going to be hit by EMPs and to stock canned water. So that was humorous to listen to that exchange.

Other than that, the rest was just. Meh. Think it just depends on what Bryan gets to work with that night.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

I love the concept, but with the regularity of it and more than a few guests being just boring, there's probably more miss episodes than hits unfortunately.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

triplexpac posted:

Holy crap Karl making everyone so uncomfortable every week by talking about money is so funny

I thought last week with Conway would be the peak but this week kills it

Edit: This might be the drunkest I've ever heard Karl on the show

He's doing it to be funny, which it is because everyone gets so squirmy about it. The truth is though is that a lot of wrestlers (hell most workers) would benefit from their salaries being open to everyone, masking employee pay only works in the employers favor.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I guess they're afraid it'll kill the "buy my t-shirts and 8x10s to feed my family" gimmick.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The best guest on After Dark Radio was our very own MassRafTer - as he was given conspiracy after conspiracy and he called each and every one of them stupid.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Uh you can't just say that and not link the show or tell me what day that was so I can find it on the Observer site

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

HulkaMatt posted:

The best guest on After Dark Radio was our very own MassRafTer - as he was given conspiracy after conspiracy and he called each and every one of them stupid.

What episode was this?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The only after dark I've listened to was the Jonestown one and that was pretty good so maybe listen to that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blasmeister posted:

The only after dark I've listened to was the Jonestown one and that was pretty good so maybe listen to that one.

Yeah, that's the only one I've listened to it and it was really good (and terrifying).

• Locked thread