Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Werlyb just tp'd less than 2 screens worth of distance :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Forgiven says "my team is awful, i have to buy more damage instead of boots just so I can carry"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I love how forgiven just went mid and started shoving down that tower earlier once he was out of the fight, while giants were all doing dragon. man is decisive as gently caress

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

GreyPowerVan posted:

Forgiven says "my team is awful, i have to buy more damage instead of boots just so I can carry"

"Im not gonna need boots in fights anyway, getting resets is faster"

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

ZERO FOR THREE....

ONE. ONE FOR THREE

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Werlyb has nRated one hit away from death, decides "Nah, better hit this Maokai"

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Giants pulling an Elements

edit: Forgiven building more double swords, the best item in the game :getin:

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
Casters trying to come with something more creative than "Well, they just hosed up pretty bad."

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Forg1ven go

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
forgiven has a big-rear end dick

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Turns out 36 minute Jax with mercs and a null magic mantle as his only defensive items blows up easily.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Well this might spare Sej from the worst nerfs if LCS doesn't use her.

I think eventually we will start to see tank junglers in LCS, but that is the one position most resistant to change. Pro junglers seem to be most comfortable with a tiny little pool of characters. Meteos still played Elise this season in LCS and look at how we still see Lee Sin. At IEM we saw a ton of J4.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Just gonna say that Viziscasci teleport was hilarious, moreso by the fact that he actually lived.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I can't imagine that Meteos won't play either Sej or Zac this weekend; his Zac was op as gently caress in s3.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
drat him and sneaky could call him "sac" like for a dudes balls. Seems powerful...

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Killed By Death posted:

Werlyb has nRated one hit away from death, decides "Nah, better hit this Maokai"

I just got done watching the last match (GIA vs. SK)

Werlyb spent every single team fight auto-attacking Maokai doing jack poo poo damage. Was just the dumbest poo poo I've ever seen from a Jax.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Libertine posted:

I just got done watching the last match (GIA vs. SK)

Werlyb spent every single team fight auto-attacking Maokai doing jack poo poo damage. Was just the dumbest poo poo I've ever seen from a Jax.

to be fair, jax's passive+ult sound makes it feel like you're chopping an actual tree down so i could how Werlyb could be seduced into attacking maokai all the time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So sad to see that El won a game.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if they could find a good mid laner their sub team would probably be better than the main team

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

if they could find a good mid laner their sub team would probably be better than the main team

A man walks up in a track suit with a trackball in hand...

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
OCE Rich Gang turned out to be a bunch of toxic players and got banned

Bonus points for their Classy Response (slighly NWS)

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Is that supposed to be Sjokz? And this is pretty much the best way to confirm that Riot made the right decision, loving lol.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Oh they responded to some of the facebook comments ... :stare:

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So... They get one of their members kicked out of league for being a douche, and proceed to turn right around and screw up any possible attempt they could have to return to the game.

Their AMA is... special to be sure.

Also, for the woman in their "we got booted" face book photo... is that a womans face stapled onto a one armed mans body? Seriously, wtf is up with that arm!

Edit: Found this from Reddit. https://www.facebook.com/avantgaming/posts/912418562142085 If you look on Rich Gang's facebook they say they're going to be going up against the worlds first "boy band inspired team".

And it should be pointed out

quote:

It will be difficult not playing in the prestigious Oceanic League of Legends Professional League but with the proper support we believe that he will reform and see the light, much like Destiny's father.
From the rich gangs FB post is a deliberate dig at their previous support (Destiny)... who's dad died when he was 15.

Also this is their "captain" and midlaner
http://www.reddit.com/user/chenyboy

Calax fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Mar 20, 2015

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
^^^ Hope the criminal charges go through.(they posted nude pics of an oce streamer on their social media earlier...).

WE just forced a 22 minute ff from OMG. IEM wasn't a fluke, drat. Spirit played well, mystic went even with UCI, even ZuYhe looked really good (amazing 4 man ultis, great bindings), and Asuka ' s team fighting (and defense against tower diving) was actually really solid. What a good roster swap.

foutre fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Mar 20, 2015

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
GBM's Xerath, still great to watch! Don't know why he still gets it though.

e: Support Mao, Top Vlad, Udyr Jungle - this game!

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Mar 20, 2015

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Udyr pick in SKT1 vs IM
Oh boy.

edit : and a Maokai support with Vladimir top. What the meta.

Zanael fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Mar 20, 2015

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Man, team runsreallyfast was pretty cool to watch there.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Cassandra and... support Irelia ? What kind of drugs are they doing in Korea ?

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Zanael posted:

Cassandra and... support Irelia ? What kind of drugs are they doing in Korea ?

IM always seems to do weird stuff

e: And then they do a bonehead invade and randomly die. Good job!

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Mar 20, 2015

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

Now a support irelia. Rip meta 2010-2015.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Somehow, it works, IM's Kalista+Irelia botlane is 6-1 against SKTT1's Lucian+Tresh 0-4

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

wtf this game so racist, when i pick irelia supp i just get repoted and called a troll, when a korean does it its new meta

Kinda embarrassing for SKT though

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Heh. Apparently if Kalista ults away Maokai's W target before it connects, he will disappear from the map until said target activates the ult again, upon which Mao will reappear and snare him as if nothing ever happened. It looks hilarious.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

Zanael posted:

Somehow, it works, IM's Kalista+Irelia botlane is 6-1 against SKTT1's Lucian+Tresh 0-4

Although apparently being IM versus SKT doesn't work quite as well...

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I have to see that first SKT game where Tom played Udyr.

Also, Pawn is playing Katarina as a middle finger to the genera League thread in LPL right now http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames2

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Aumanor posted:

Heh. Apparently if Kalista ults away Maokai's W target before it connects, he will disappear from the map until said target activates the ult again, upon which Mao will reappear and snare him as if nothing ever happened. It looks hilarious.
The whole exchange between DoA and Monte talking about kidnapping the Maokai and taking him for a ride had me laughing so hard. They're truly the best duo in the world.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

I have to see that first SKT game where Tom played Udyr.

Also, Pawn is playing Katarina as a middle finger to the genera League thread in LPL right now http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames2

It was really impressive, it's clear he has some incredible mastery of the champion and has a really solid idea of how to effectively threaten bear stuns with the most kitable champ in history. Their comp's engage also really helped, but it was pretty great all in all. One dragon fight he just walked up, stole dragon, and then proceeded to somehow bait in a winning fight.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flameingblack posted:

The whole exchange between DoA and Monte talking about kidnapping the Maokai and taking him for a ride had me laughing so hard. They're truly the best duo in the world.

Yeah it's not even close.

Also, listen everyone, I know LPL is hard as hell to watch, but please watch EDG. They are so good. This youtube channel has all the LPL games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCl4e6mQ5E9VooZhX6Tl4ZKQ

Also, Clearlove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

^^ Can you link the channel? That video got deleted.

Flameingblack posted:

Excepting Tastosis.

#bringalltheothersc2casterstolol

• Locked thread