Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

with release day delivery from Amazon :rock:

MK9 was one of my favorite fighting games of the past several years and I've heard they've added new characters, the environmental damage system from Injustice and some other stuff. So needless to say I'm pretty loving stoked.

Also picked this up, plus the stupidly overpriced DLC purely because it was just confirmed that Predator is one of the extra characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
these pumas for wearing with jeans and stuff

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I pre ordered Pillars of Eternity because I lust for Baldurs Gate-esque isometric RPGs and so far the initial thoughts are good.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

SaltLick posted:

I pre ordered Pillars of Eternity because I lust for Baldurs Gate-esque isometric RPGs and so far the initial thoughts are good.

Same. Also pre-ordered Bloodbourne.

:rip: :10bux:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

8 pot monoblock AP rip offs
+ Some PF discs and Pagid pads. Should be daft.

Bottle opener made from a crocodiles foot.

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

A vacuuming robot, to chase my cats around the house. I wanted the newest model, but converting to CAD and shipping would have cost almost a grand.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Echeveria posted:

A vacuuming robot, to chase my cats around the house.

Good call. Ours seems like a pain in the rear end twice a week, when I have to empty it (which only takes 30 seconds), and every now and then I come home and find it stuck between the legs of the kitchen table chairs or whatever like a moron, but our floors just aren't dusty anymore, ever, and its awesome.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

Neat bottle opener :eyepop:

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Bape Culture posted:

It took me far too long to realize that is a break caliper for your car. At first I thought it was a bike pedal.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Where can I purchase in the US?

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

JEEVES420 posted:

It took me far too long to realize that is a break caliper for your car. At first I thought it was a bike pedal.

I actually had the same exact thought process.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

JEEVES420 posted:

Same here, I had to google it. Was thinking someone came out with a really kickass new clip pattern. Incidentally, I'd buy the poo poo out of some bright yellow pedals that looked like this.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

PaganGoatPants posted:

Where can I purchase in the US?

No idea:goleft:
I know END and Hanon will get then in the UK though on March 28.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

SaltLick posted:

I'm pretty hyped for that game. Have been playing tons of the HD baulders gate stuff, so it'll be nice to play a game built around modern game sensibilities.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Rage has the best gunplay I've played in a game. It's rad as hell. Too bad theres a bunch of other crap in there, but at least John Goodman is in it

This is absolutely true - I'm kinda sad that I have to start all over after doing an SSD upgrade recently (my own fault, forgot to back up my game to Steam) but the game was pretty drat fun. I still liked Quake 4, mainly because it picked up after Quake 2 and I loved playing that game when it first came out :)

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Ozz81 posted:

This is absolutely true - I'm kinda sad that I have to start all over after doing an SSD upgrade recently (my own fault, forgot to back up my game to Steam) but the game was pretty drat fun. I still liked Quake 4, mainly because it picked up after Quake 2 and I loved playing that game when it first came out :)

You skip right over Q3?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

tomstuart posted:

these pumas for wearing with jeans and stuff

Watch out for dye stains if your jeans are raw, but you probably already know this.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

NotAnArtist posted:

Watch out for dye stains if your jeans are raw, but you probably already know this.

i dont have raw denim money just clearance at nordstrom rack money

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

mad comfy yo

To complete my "my father is a lawyer" spring look.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Update from my previous purchase: Quake 4 has NOT aged well.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

SgtScruffy posted:

Update from my previous purchase: Quake 4 has NOT aged well.
Lmao I remember playing that game on PC right after it came out in 2005 and it looked pretty great back then, but yeah, I can't imagine it would look very good a decade later, especially on 360.

I wouldn't mind playing through the Stroggification sequence again, though. Or better yet, just watching it on YouTube.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Bought another pair of sneaks.

Sneakersnstuff x Reebok Ventilator collab this time.

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?
Those shoes are the bees' knees

:rimshot:

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

I got an original Pebble Watch for $99 new. I've had an LG G Watch R (this is a horrible product name) in my shopping cart for a long time, but the Pebble was WAY cheaper and is very lightweight, comfortable, handsome enough, and does enough of the things that I want it to do. I don't think gen 1 of Android Wear is really spectacular yet anyways, so this will hold me over until someone makes The Perfect Android Smartwatch.

I only got it last night but so far it's nice.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

A detailed look at the Beatles' appearances on the BBC.

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

blarzgh posted:

Good call. Ours seems like a pain in the rear end twice a week, when I have to empty it (which only takes 30 seconds), and every now and then I come home and find it stuck between the legs of the kitchen table chairs or whatever like a moron, but our floors just aren't dusty anymore, ever, and its awesome.

I only run it when I'm home, because I have a really old cat that pukes reasonable often, and that mess is just not something I want to come home to. But I don't work till 11 everyday, so I run it upstairs one day and down the next.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

colas posted:

I've wondered what it would be like to have all metal teeth. I don't have a "toothy" smile so it really wouldn't matter in that regard.

Although this dude had all his teeth unwillingly removed and replaced to prevent infection while in prison.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Konstantin Rokossovsky had a shitload of his teeth knocked out by the NKVD during Stalin's Purges, and had them replaced by metal ones.

He was apparently quite fond of showing off his Steel Smile.

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:
I only bought one can based on the shop owner's recommendation but I have a feeling I will be buying more. Super hoppy goodness.

FinnDiesel
Feb 13, 2013

Went to a flea market, bought these for 10 €

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FinnDiesel posted:

Went to a flea market, bought these for 10 €

sweet haul, I love it's all gone pete tong

Fozaldo posted:

I only bought one can based on the shop owner's recommendation but I have a feeling I will be buying more. Super hoppy goodness.

I would happily drink that for the can alone, so good

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
:henget:

edit: Also pre-oredered this

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

What is it? Is it bicycle parts?

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
Last time I posted my new shoe choice it became a monster derail. Hopefully most people can agree that Merrell shoes rock. My old pair is three years in and pretty much beat to poo poo so I got these...

They're a bit spendy but they are unbelievably comfortable and last forever.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

bowmore posted:

What is it? Is it bicycle parts?

Margarita machine.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SpartanIV posted:

Margarita machine.
I've always wanted one of those.

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Last time I posted my new shoe choice it became a monster derail. Hopefully most people can agree that Merrell shoes rock. My old pair is three years in and pretty much beat to poo poo so I got these...

Well don't worry, your taste is apparently consistent.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I had a pair that looked like that in 1993

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

nocal posted:

Well don't worry, your taste is apparently consistent.

PCOS Bill posted:

I had a pair that looked like that in 1993

Oh goddammit. What's wrong with my shoes this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
PYF Recent Purchases: Oh goddammit. What's wrong with my shoes this time?